Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 05-01-2020, 08:03 PM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Yeah never-mind I got confused. It must be his private collection that's hard to obtain. So correct me if I'm wrong, but that 4 Euros per-picture fee is to get the images on the website in HD?
Old 05-01-2020, 09:28 PM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Yeah never-mind I got confused. It must be his private collection that's hard to obtain. So correct me if I'm wrong, but that 4 Euros per-picture fee is to get the images on the website in HD?
Yep. I'm glad I didn't really really want literally all the photos, and that many are shared on other sites and that I already have many of them, or else I would've gone broke
Old 05-01-2020, 10:20 PM

How many of the photos on Starfile do you think can only be found there, just as a rough estimate? A lot of them are quite common photos you can get HD on AlizeeSpain or elsewhere, but many seem to only be in the Starfile collection. I imagine one might have to pay thousands to get all those images in HD.
Old 05-03-2020, 05:06 AM

Quote:
This is the greatest Alizee gallery collection I have ever seen, especially in terms of organization, time/place, and original quality.
I'm a tad sceptical over some of the dates listed. For many of the photos below, they're cited as being taken on the 14th of August, whist AlizeeSpain and other sources cite the 13th of August. Starting to bug me because I feel less sure about the accuracy of dates on Starfile, any clue as to why there might be an inconsistency?
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12838
Old 05-03-2020, 06:27 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
I'm a tad sceptical over some of the dates listed. For many of the photos below, they're cited as being taken on the 14th of August, whist AlizeeSpain and other sources cite the 13th of August. Starting to bug me because I feel less sure about the accuracy of dates on Starfile, any clue as to why there might be an inconsistency?
http://starfile.ru/forum/showthread.php?t=12838
If you look through the Czech data base and the Alizee bible, you see there are a few occasions of doubt when certain things happened in Alizee's earlier career. Maybe we can't be sure of the exact date of when something happened, but we should be able to figure out the month.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:44 AM

Quote:
Maybe we can't be sure of the exact date of when something happened, but we should be able to figure out the month.
Man that sucks . I may not have a particularly large collection of her photos (yet), but I like to keep the information (mainly date and location) of the photos accurate and well organised. Finding a picture and trying to figure out when it's from is a challenge I enjoy, but when there's two sources citing different dates it makes things much harder. It's possible some from this collection were taken on the 13th and others on the 14th, but there's still a lot that overlap both, so someone has to be wrong!

Last edited by Ben.Daly; 05-03-2020 at 07:37 AM..
Old 05-03-2020, 09:44 AM

imverynuts is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Man that sucks . I may not have a particularly large collection of her photos (yet), but I like to keep the information (mainly date and location) of the photos accurate and well organised. Finding a picture and trying to figure out when it's from is a challenge I enjoy, but when there's two sources citing different dates it makes things much harder. It's possible some from this collection were taken on the 13th and others on the 14th, but there's still a lot that overlap both, so someone has to be wrong!
Yeah, the more I've looked through his collection I doubt a bit the dates/places he's putting down. I forget which one specifically, but i know a few times he has been wrong so far. His ability to find these photos in such condition is still unparalleled however.

BTW guys I'm going to be buying those photos today (messaging him anyway) and probably starting to share tomorrow. Nothing may come of the sharing of course, just putting this out there.
Old 05-03-2020, 10:16 AM

Quote:
BTW guys I'm going to be buying those photos today (messaging him anyway) and probably starting to share tomorrow. Nothing may come of the sharing of course, just putting this out there.
Thanks! Will be interesting to see some new photos in HD. However, are you sure Yugg is okay with the redistribution of the photos? If someone were to theoretically buy all the photos on Starfile then post them all online, could he do anything about it? I don't think he/she'd mind too much, just wondering if you know about these policies through messaging him.