Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Articles and Blog

Old 01-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée En Concert.

I thought I dedicate this one to Alizée's concert tour that started at Olympia.

Offcourse no words could ever express how amazing it all was and these photo's I took from Olympia only pale in comparison to how beautiful she actually was but I thought I'd share them here nonetheless.. I hope you like them.

[img]

I have many memories that I will always cherish from those days but I will share a couple here or atleast try to ( I'm not so good at writing down my thoughts ) from Saturday 30th of August 2003 at the Olympia, it was the first time I ever saw Alizée in concert.

Well I had been watching Alizée from the balcony for the most part and there were many wonderful moments throughout the show.. it was a great view up there but I just felt I had to get closer to her. So I made my way downstairs and through everyone standing in the aisle and I eventually got to the front row. Well during that time I must have missed 5 minutes or so seeing her perform on stage but it didn't matter, because now my beautiful angel was singing and dancing right in front of me! Well I was on top of the world as you might imagine but I also had a plan so when she finished performing "Tempete" I made sure to slide the gift I had for her across the stage. Well no words can describe the feeling but it was amazing because it stopped right in front of her and as the lights dimmed she smiled and picked it up. It was perfect and I was over the moon that she got my gift.. well I was crazy about her back then and as she walked backstage with it I shouted out " We Love You Alizée!!! "

Well they were amazing moments for sure but the main highlight or should I say the icing on the cake of the whole concert was when she touched our hands during the ACC performance. Olympia was even more amazing than LE Zenith though ( I don't think anyone even expected it at the time.. well I sure didn't ) because she began running across the stage touching everyones hand in the first row and she did it 4 TIMES in all running back and forth. She was so full of joy it was beautiful and we couldn't get enough.. well it was amazing for everyone and I got to touch her hand 3 TIMES in all!

Offcourse those moments were not on the DVD as there was no film crew there on the 30th at the Olympia, but they will always remain in my memory and I'm sure many others who were there too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Un-rêve; 08-05-2016 at 02:22 PM.. Reason: replacing lost imageshack links
Old 01-14-2013, 01:55 AM

foxy is on a distinguished road

thanks for sharing!

you were at en concert in the front row, you touched her hand and you gave her a gift?
you lucky bastard!!!!!

I'm envious!

Last edited by foxy; 01-15-2013 at 06:17 AM..
Old 01-14-2013, 07:40 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

No problem.. well I spent the best part of today re-shooting all my photo's in daylight with my digital camera as I don't have a good scanner.. but the quality came out worse on most of them anyway due to the reflection of the light.

Well these few did come out a bit sharper though.. so I thought I'd share them too.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 08-04-2016 at 11:30 PM.. Reason: replacing lost imageshack links
Old 01-14-2013, 11:38 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Thanks Un-rêve for sharing your memories of this event. I watch the DVD of the concert and always wish I could have been there, but I arrived too late. You've been so fortunate with that 'right place / right time' thing. I can hardly imagine what you may have to share next!
Old 02-14-2013, 01:51 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Words cannot describe...anything. Ahhhhh I'm in love...and jealous...
Old 02-14-2013, 02:53 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing, Un-rêve! I hope you have more photos!