Old 08-25-2016, 06:45 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Old 08-26-2016, 01:03 AM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post

She really looks good in leather but the only thing missing there is her eyes!

BTW I really like that song Suspicious Minds.. well you can't beat the king but another Alizée rendition wouldn't go a miss as others have done it too.

Anyway here's another pic I came across recently.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 08-28-2016, 02:34 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Lean times in Alizee Land.

Last edited by Shepherd; 08-28-2016 at 02:38 PM..
Old 08-28-2016, 11:54 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
She really looks good in leather but the only thing missing there is her eyes!

BTW I really like that song Suspicious Minds.. well you can't beat the king but another Alizée rendition wouldn't go a miss as others have done it too.

Actually I think she looks wonderful and very much cool in that wearing and those glasses. And all that accompanied with the Suspicious Minds song, ... it's like she belongs in some scene like this one, like in a movie with that song ... just a feeling ...
Old 08-29-2016, 01:33 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Yeah and there is nothing wrong with that because she does belong in that kind of scene or any kind of movie scene for that matter.

I often have a feeling that our Alizée belongs in some movie scene, like, with a song or without a song ... just a feeling ....

Quote:

Not bad movie scene. I didn't watch though.
Old 08-30-2016, 01:10 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think Alizée could have done very well as an actress. Les Enfoires has shown she's a quick study in learning songs which translates to a quick study for learning lines.

Though I'm not much of a judge when it comes to acting, I thought she did very well in the tv comedy show "Nos chers voisons".....

By the way for those who might not have seen this show, I added English subs to it and you can download it from my drive....
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

I thought she'd be perfect in a Snow White/Cinderella (of course Cinderella I believe was a blond) type movie because she still has the princess like beauty or any other type of movie; a Bond girl to be sure, but to open up an old wound I think the tats really dramatically cut into the appeal movie companies would have in using her in a movie.

As far as lean times, it's almost September. Annily will be going back to school, so it's time to get back to work. I believe she's scheduled for one tv show. Gregoire most likely will be asked to appear on DALS again. Will it be as a partner or just an extra dancer remains to be seen. After what happened the last time he was paired with someone would drastically reduce his odds of being in that role again, but then again, the ratings factor of putting him in that position would do just the opposite.

But there was a reason he dropped out and I think those same reasons are much in affect so I expect him only to be an extra dancer.

As far as the tournee, Gregoire again I'm sure will be in it but will they ask her again? Her beauty and dancing ability I think make her an asset to the show. Her recent marriage to Gregoire might add a lot of interest. But she's in role being a former winner and not technically a professional dancer in the sense that Gregoire is and so I wonder how France as a whole will look upon her participation again? I do expect her to be in the tournee.

Again I'm sure the tournee will run at that same time as Les Enfoires so even if he's in the tournee and she's not, she will not leave his side so L E is out of the question.

The Marie-Do event is coming up in October again. If she has no other commitments at the time, hopefully we'll see a lot more great pictures and I also see the possibility of maybe her and Greg dancing at this event.

There is also that dance school in Ajaccio they are supposed to open up at some point?

Still the next few months will be interesting to see what develops for these two outside of what I already mentioned. Will the fact they are married now add to their appeal or take away from it? Has the after affect of her DALS victory worn off or is she still much in demand? The next few months will tell.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-30-2016 at 01:21 AM..
Old 08-30-2016, 05:49 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Just because we don't see her doesn't mean she isn't working. I'm sure she and Gregories are busy giving dance lessons, arranging new venues, and probably appearing in events that don't receive much publicity.

As for acting, I don't think the comedy skit she did is a very good sample of what she is capable of. It was a silly role that she had to play as directed. I think Alizee is capable of much more demanding roles, and I would love to see her in such roles. The first music video she made when she was 16 is a better example of her acting talent. I think it is more nuanced. I believe Alizee could do anything in the entertainment business that she set her mind to. I don't think she would do a nude scene which in today's entertainment environment would limit her acting opportunities. I'd love to see her in a serious role or a good romantic comedy.
Old 08-30-2016, 06:16 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I thought she'd be perfect in a Snow White/Cinderella (of course Cinderella I believe was a blond) type movie because she still has the princess like beauty or any other type of movie; a Bond girl to be sure, but to open up an old wound I think the tats really dramatically cut into the appeal movie companies would have in using her in a movie.
Yeah Alizée wanted to be a Bond girl before most of us here were even born, and well it's never too late as they say. I mean Monica Bellucci who is an older actress had a part in the latest Bond movie Spectre.... she wasn't the main Bond girl but just saying. + if Alizée wanted to be in movies anytime I don't think her tats would matter much as they can be deleted or added more to with the magic of cinema these days.

Still I feel she could be the main femme fatale if she put her mind to it, even if the director had to say cut 6 or 7 times I'm sure Alizée would get it right at the end of the day.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur