Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-17-2016, 04:06 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
It looks like Alizee has a pin in her tongue. I don't recall seeing that before.
Scruffy has found a link to an incredible collection of short videos.

.[/QUOTE]

She did have a piercing in her tongue for a while. It was discussed some time ago in here. Not a smart choice for a singer but this is Alizée.

Here's link to a thread talking about it.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3335

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-17-2016 at 10:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-17-2016, 09:47 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

That's the tongue piercing.
Old 02-17-2016, 10:13 PM

Somebody on FB auctioning off the collectors edition of 5 for $5,000.00

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.mx/...ee-disco-5-_JM
Old 02-18-2016, 11:14 AM

Someone in FB posted a tweet that this week was the 14th anniversary of the debut of Alizée's first and only UK top ten hit, Moi Lolita.
Old 02-18-2016, 07:32 PM

I started posting in AAm's facebook page last year after it seemed like no one else was tending to it and now I try to post there everyday. One of the most active Alizée FB pages was AiFC. They're based in France but most of their members are from Mexico. One of their owners last year gave me what was supposedly inside information that there would be a new album starting this year. So much for that. Then Alizée announced that she was more or less going to pursue dancing avenues instead of songs. AIFC started following Mylene Farmer and a beautiful French actress while still following Alizée, but the ones concerning her, seem to be dropping off rather quickly.

One of our forum members was looking for Alizée pictures and I told him about a FB page that had quite a few good ones. Before I recommended it to him though, I wanted to find out more about this page. I wrote to one of the people who run AIFC. He wrote me back that it's a good page, but the people who run it stopped posting in there last year and don't really tend to it anymore.

Now from what I've been hearing, Alizée is losing 'singing' fans, but gaining 'dancing' fans. If that's the case, where do these dancing fans go to follow her?
Old 02-19-2016, 01:36 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Good question.
How about here?

Edit:

By the way, the home page write-up is totally out of date...

Alizée Jacotey is a French singer from Ajaccio, Corsica. She has sold more than five million records and taken part in performances throughout the world.

She debuted in 2000 with the hit single, Moi... Lolita, produced by French music legends Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, with whom she collaborated on two studio albums, a European tour, and a 2004 live recording

After a three year hiatus, Alizée returned to the limelight with a new team of artists for the disc Psychédélices, which she supported with a successful concert series in Mexico. She followed this in 2010 by the 60s-themed concept album, "Une Enfant du Siècle".

June 28th 2012 saw the release of "A cause de l'automne", the first single from Alizée's upcoming fifth studio album.

How about giving her dancing equal footing?

Last edited by Rev; 02-19-2016 at 01:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 02-19-2016, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Good question.
How about here?

Edit:

By the way, the home page write-up is totally out of date...

Alizée Jacotey is a French singer from Ajaccio, Corsica. She has sold more than five million records and taken part in performances throughout the world.

She debuted in 2000 with the hit single, Moi... Lolita, produced by French music legends Mylène Farmer and Laurent Boutonnat, with whom she collaborated on two studio albums, a European tour, and a 2004 live recording

After a three year hiatus, Alizée returned to the limelight with a new team of artists for the disc Psychédélices, which she supported with a successful concert series in Mexico. She followed this in 2010 by the 60s-themed concept album, "Une Enfant du Siècle".

June 28th 2012 saw the release of "A cause de l'automne", the first single from Alizée's upcoming fifth studio album.

How about giving her dancing equal footing?
When you said "here", did you mean AAm? If you did, I have to doubt that this forum can make much of a difference.

As far as the home page, you are right. It's totally out of date and should include everything in her career. Hopefully someone will propose something and then the forum will offer opinions on it.

In FB today, I noticed one of the admins I guess you call it of AIFC, posted along with other pictures, an old picture in the blue dress that we wouldn't usually publish. He had also posted a picture I think the day before of a woman (not Alizée) in a very let's say controversial way and there have been some other controversial pictures in there of late, but this is a French site. The French have different values than us. If they didn't, there would never have been a Moi Lolita or a J'en ai marre. Part of the other pictures I think has to do with there very recent shift to other artists since Alizée announced basically that there will be no more albums. I still think this had been a very good site and I think they've done her a tremendous amount of good with little harm except to those who are easily offended. But now it looks like they are moving in a different direction which I feel is a tremendous loss for Alizée.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-19-2016 at 09:24 PM..
Old 02-20-2016, 11:54 AM

One of the admins of AIFC posted this picture today of a small part of a letter with just the name "Alizée" appearing on it saying it was a letter from Mylene Farmer. The post implies it was sent recently. Now my memory isn't what it used to be but this looks very familiar and I think we saw this picture years ago. Hopefully I'm wrong!
Old 02-20-2016, 11:56 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Alizee posted it some years ago on her Twitter
Old 02-21-2016, 02:46 PM

Jo Jacotey posted some pictures of race cars today. In one of them he said 'Tour de Course'. I looked up that race on the internet and the actual race isn't until September. His name was on one of the windows too in the way they put the drivers names. He had a few pictures posted, but they were rather spread out. I then came across one that said 'Play station'. I never expected that from him. I should have remembered that from my days of playing one of the Nascar games where you could design your own paint scheme for your car.

Edit:

The paragraph below was posted by an admin of AIFC today. Also I saw on their site another racy picture of the upper back part of a woman tied up. She had tattoos on one of her arms but it wasn't you know who.

"FEW BAD NEWS in Alizée world: many little pages have stopped to post since announcement of cancellation of Blonde Tour (where are Federico Campadello or Artur Rygula for examples); others have stopped to post since her third participation to Dals Tour, other big pages (as Alizée France or Foto de Ali) see a strong decreasing of publications as if there was no more motivation. The last and sad news is the closing of the Fb page "L'ENFANT DU SIECLE". It's very difficult to keep true fans of Alizée interested by activities of dancing. I already know what you will answer: "at least, now she's happy in her life". MAYBE: but think 5 minutes: Alizée was , since befinnings, a very shy young woman, sisliking to speak about her private life. And now, like a miracle, one professionnal dancer should have won to change her radically. There are many things we IGNORE . And maybe it's better.
Now what about disc industry ? Many tell this is a dead economical activity. Yes of course, very young people prefer to download (legally or no). This is bad for singers. But there are many exceptions : just have a look on ADELE, Mylène FARMER, or even CHRISTINE and the queens. For them, no crisis...for Alizée, a disaster due in part to VERY bad management in Sony. This is not the lonely reason: she revendicates her liberty: good but she hasn't to be surprised by failures. A mexican public is there, waiting her. She ignores it. I have read this morning " the best of Alizée is yet to come". I have more and more difficulties to believe that (even if I'd like it). But it is quite sad to stay in a propaganda because of the reject of truth. This was my black ideas of the day : if you have other points of view, they are welcome (one confition: to stay correct and polite). GOOD SUNDAY"

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-21-2016 at 02:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts