Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-14-2009, 04:22 PM
Merci Alizée

Default Where do you see Alizée in future??

Well there have been a lot of discussion about what she was in the past and what she has become at present. There have been discussions on how she got to this position.

So Alizée fans where do you see her in the near future?
What are your hopes and expectations?
And what do you think she would be able to achieve in her future?

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 06-21-2010 at 12:20 PM..
Old 12-14-2009, 04:52 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

I'm very superstitious, I try not to.

Old 12-14-2009, 04:56 PM

BlackAnthem is on a distinguished road

I see her:

Personally I think she is losing her grip on France. I think France may be going a little too fast for her to keep up. I don't think she will last, I don't think we will be seeing her after this album for a long time. (I think there was a rumor of moving to Miami?) I think she will retire after this upcoming album because she has lost her touch and people are getting tired of her. Sorry.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:04 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAnthem View Post
I see her:

Personally I think she is losing her grip on France. I think France may be going a little too fast for her to keep up. I don't think she will last, I don't think we will be seeing her after this album for a long time. (I think there was a rumor of moving to Miami?) I think she will retire after this upcoming album because she has lost her touch and people are getting tired of her. Sorry.
Hope that this doesn't happen. That's where, I think, kind of changes that she udergoes, will play crucial role. Its a situation where the path is very narrow for her. If she gets through this phase and manages to do well then she might be able to extend her career.

For all these France would be certainly very important to her because whatever happens would start from France itself, be her fall or rise.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:05 PM

Fralizee is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee's future

I see alizee to be a casual entertainer who participates in shows and releases an album once every two years. I don't think she has the drive to be an Icon Popstar singer or entertainer like Madonna or Lorie.
I do not, however , rule out a movie career if she can land the right part and hook up with the right director to make an initial impact. She is the Natalie Woods type; sexy, but clean and talented, plus she can sing and act and still has a great body.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:14 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Smile agreed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fralizee View Post
I see alizee to be a casual entertainer who participates in shows and releases an album once every two years. I don't think she has the drive to be an Icon Popstar singer or entertainer like Madonna or Lorie.
I do not, however , rule out a movie career if she can land the right part and hook up with the right director to make an initial impact. She is the Natalie Woods type; sexy, but clean and talented, plus she can sing and act and still has a great body.
yah i'd like her to be happy singing and eventually see her go in to the movie bsiness in her 30's.....BUT GUYS she is not over yet....SHE IS STILL ONLY 25!!!
Old 12-14-2009, 05:21 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
yah i'd like her to be happy singing and eventually see her go in to the movie bsiness in her 30's.....BUT GUYS she is not over yet....SHE IS STILL ONLY 25!!!
Age will always be her plus point in this phase of her life. That's why I expect few more albums from her. It would be nice if she goes int movie line. I would, then, all her movies.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:22 PM
Bienvenue à Lilly Town Valley.

Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I see her:

That's all I have to say.
Old 12-14-2009, 05:23 PM

SDB is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think there was a rumor of moving to Miami?
That was because of a wrongly translated/understood news article, she never had plans to move to Miami afaik. Part of the team working on the new album temporary moved to Miami because their own studio was under construction.

OT :

I think a big smash hit album in Europe, and no more fans in the rest of the world, so she'll do a lot of concerts here and nowhere else

Seriously, i don't know, probably a small fanbases scattered across the world, and maybe remain a big star in Mexico, if she plays her cards right, but i do think that this album will be the one to launch a new career or to end it all... (sorry for pessimist thought there, that's just me )

Last edited by SDB; 12-14-2009 at 05:29 PM..
Old 12-14-2009, 05:30 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by SDB View Post
That was because a wrongly translated/understood news article, she never had plans to move to Miami afaik. Part of the team working on the new album temporary moved to Miami because their own studio was under construction.
Now they have got their own studio, do her all future albums will be from there only?

Tags
alizee, future