Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-27-2012, 06:54 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
How about the song Tempete - this song selects, gives cetain times/locations on where to locate certain places in history - could a stalker somehow use this song as a way of kidnapping someone?
Like I said before I don't have a good grasp on the translations/meanings of very many of the songs yet. I'm working on it. I'm about halfway through the book (fire extinguisher just blew up.)

I don't think a non-stalker type could identify things in the songs that a stalker type could use. And if I could think up anything, I wouldn't write it anyway, in case there are stalkers lurking here. Or maybe I would just want to keep it for myself...
Old 08-27-2012, 07:01 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Like I said before I don't have a good grasp on the translations/meanings of very many of the songs yet. I'm working on it. I'm about halfway through the book (fire extinguisher just blew up.)

I don't think a non-stalker type could identify things in the songs that a stalker type could use. And if I could think up anything, I wouldn't write it anyway, in case there are stalkers lurking here. Or maybe I would just want to keep it for myself...
Might I point you to this site? http://alizee-reflections.net/ it helped me out a lot in my early fan days to get a better grasp on what each song meant. A lot of them are tricky, especially in Gourmandises with the double entendres. That website is great!

As for the original topic, I've seen fans here who kind of toe the obsession line. It's easy to become obsessed with something. Stalking, I'm not sure about. If you look stalking up in the dictionary, it's defined as basically pursuing someone. So I think that in this case, if you went to Ajaccio because Alizee tends to post lots of pretty pictures of scenery and fun locations, and it seems like a nice place to visit - plus you have a chance of maybe seeing her and getting a picture together or an autograph - that's all well and good. I might even go there someday on Alizee's recommendation, the beaches look beautiful.

But, sticking to the "pursuing" thing, if you go there with the sole intention of seeking her out specifically and finding her, that's creepy.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée