Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-18-2010, 02:01 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Do you guys think Alizee is trying to erase her mark in the public eye completely? Maybe she wants people to forget about her for the moment, and then she's going to start over with a completely different slate.

It's interesting.. what if she joined a band? Or even changed her stage name? I think she has tired of Lolita and wants to let go of her, what with this new style and all. As to her degree of being "fed up" with Lolita, I read an interview earlier with her where she commented that "Mexico [knew] nothing of [her] past, they like [her] for Alizee." I'd probably want the rest of the world to like me for me, too, not some image another person created.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-18-2010, 02:51 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Sometimes I think she want people to forget about her and that she just wants to be left alone.

<hr>
On topic, this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintÀlizee View Post
As long as Jeremy keeps Alizee happy, I wish him all the luck in the world there is. Besides that fact, I don't care for the guy all that much.
Old 10-18-2010, 03:38 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by truebreakerz View Post
If I were Jeremy, I'd hug her at a random time on that day and not let go for literally 5 minutes.
Me too. I really hope Jeremy appreciates her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Do you guys think Alizee is trying to erase her mark in the public eye completely? Maybe she wants people to forget about her for the moment, and then she's going to start over with a completely different slate.
Maybe, but I'm afraid her Lolita image is gonna follow her to the grave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
As to her degree of being "fed up" with Lolita, I read an interview earlier with her where she commented that "Mexico [knew] nothing of [her] past, they like [her] for Alizee." I'd probably want the rest of the world to like me for me, too, not some image another person created.
I'm sure they knew about JEAM, but I'm also pretty confident that a lot people in Mexico knew nothing about her, and fell in love with her, not some meticulously fabricated image.
Old 10-18-2010, 06:02 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think Alizée is still head over heals in love with Jeremy and her family. There will be no straying for her in the forseeable future. As far as Jeremy is concerned, it's very hard to say because we know so little and hear so little about him. For him, I'd just tell him when he's in bed with her and she's sleeping, just gaze at that beautiful creature next to him and realize how tremendously lucky he is to be a part of her life and to be the object of her love.

This says it all.
Well stated Dave.
Old 10-18-2010, 10:52 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
This says it all.
Well stated Dave.
Except that, as usual, people are filling in what they don't know with their own fantasies.

Look, we know next to nothing about their relationship and that's the way both of them want it. Just let it be. The only way it's any of our business at all is to the extent it impacts her musical career, and there have been times I've worried that that was the case. But as far as what happens privately -- maybe they're crazy about each other. Maybe they're staying together only for the kid. Maybe he's discovered he's gay and has a secret boyfriend.

We know nothing, and there's no reason we should expect to. Honestly, I think the premise of this thread is flawed in itself.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-18-2010, 11:58 AM

OndrejSc is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
he's discovered he's gay and has a secret boyfriend
I knew it!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:40 PM

truebreakerz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OndrejSc View Post
I knew it!
I'm gonna put my vote into that hat.
Old 10-18-2010, 02:26 PM
J'ai pas vingt ans

Jurre is on a distinguished road

I have this theory that he was gay before he met her
Old 10-18-2010, 04:18 PM

Fenris is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Except that, as usual, people are filling in what they don't know with their own fantasies.

Look, we know next to nothing about their relationship and that's the way both of them want it. Just let it be. The only way it's any of our business at all is to the extent it impacts her musical career, and there have been times I've worried that that was the case. But as far as what happens privately -- maybe they're crazy about each other. Maybe they're staying together only for the kid. Maybe he's discovered he's gay and has a secret boyfriend.

We know nothing, and there's no reason we should expect to. Honestly, I think the premise of this thread is flawed in itself.
I agree. People should stay out of her private life. There's a reason why she is hiding from the public.
We know little about the private Alizée. People are making up fantasies about her. Maybe they are totally wrong.

Last edited by Fenris; 10-18-2010 at 04:20 PM..
Old 10-18-2010, 06:40 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

You know.. if you think about if, I'm sure Alizée would be pretty offended by this thread. The integrity of her relationship with Jeremy has been questioned and there's been speculation that her husband is gay. Call me old school, but I don't think she'd be overly impressed by this conversation.

Tags
advice, anniversary, itch, marrige, seven_7, year