Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 05-02-2009, 11:20 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Just a suggestion for whoever is running "AlizeeUSA" on Twitter - if the opportunity arises, I suggest that you reply directly to one of Alizée’s tweets so it will appear on her page and she will be aware of AlizeeUSA. I would love to see her add AlizeeUSA to her follow list.
Old 05-02-2009, 11:38 AM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Was this ever posted

Old 05-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
I might sound like an idiot or something dont say nothing Ruroshen , but who is Chateau Marmont?
No worries, dude. I had no idea who they were until this morning, either. They sound pretty cool, though!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Just a suggestion for whoever is running "AlizeeUSA" on Twitter - if the opportunity arises, I suggest that you reply directly to one of Alizée’s tweets so it will appear on her page and she will be aware of AlizeeUSA. I would love to see her add AlizeeUSA to her follow list.
I believe it's Ben who's running it. You could also try re-tweeting one of her posts, which also would show up on her profile as a reply (since it'll have @mellealizee in it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Was this ever posted

Lowbeam linked to it, but otherwise it wasn't posted. It's a great photo, pretty awesome composition for an iPhone pic, actually. She's clearly her father's daughter.
Old 05-02-2009, 01:56 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Quote:
I believe it's Ben who's running it. You could also try re-tweeting one of her posts, which also would show up on her profile as a reply (since it'll have @mellealizee in it).
You got it. If you think of anything else, guys, both Brad and I update the account.
Old 05-02-2009, 04:32 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i am bored. someone message me or comment or twitter me. i am going crazy today. sob sob
Old 05-02-2009, 04:39 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i am bored. someone message me or comment or twitter me. i am going crazy today. sob sob
follow me/us so I can send you a message
Old 05-03-2009, 01:53 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
I still can't find you for some reason using the find people tool, you might have to add me, just look for chommpers cya around

Yeah really like the iphone pic as well, not surprising she switched to the iphone from the blackberry, the introduction of the app store alone is a huge success, not to mention she is already an apple fan.

Quote:
agreed as well

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!

Last edited by Chommpers; 05-03-2009 at 01:56 AM..
Old 05-03-2009, 11:39 PM
Deceased

JimmyDean23 is on a distinguished road

Hey Karlalizee and anyone else who is bored, you could follow me and my story of four friends trying to survive a zombie attack. It was inspired by a series of notes my friend Harvey wrote at the hotels while on our trip to Washington D.C. I'm @JimmyDean23 (duh).
Old 05-05-2009, 01:19 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

So amazing how many followers has Alizee in her twitter compared from one week 'till now
Old 05-05-2009, 11:10 AM

BlackAdder is on a distinguished road

I'm not much into the social networking, but for Alizee, OK. I am signed up and following. You can find me at @blackadderlv. But don't expect me to post much.
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter