Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2012, 01:36 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
They also dont just do this to impress men, but they do it to impress other women as well; they want to feel more confident and prestigious hence the very definition of pretentious. "MOST" WOMEN ARE PRETENTIOUS! Not saying it is a bad thing but it is a characteristic trait of women, we men have our many too .... so im not just bashing women. Some men can be pretentious as well though I think it is far more common in women.
So true, Women dress up for other Women not us guys.
Years ago when I was in sales I had an engineering company for a client. The owner was telling me how when he started out ten years before there was only one woman working there and she pretty much showed up in a tee shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. When the second woman came on board the tee shirt was gone as were the tennis shoes. Third woman they hired the unofficial woman's dress code went to nothing less than Penny's and he never saw another pair of jeans or tennis shoes on any of the women working there. He said after they hired the fifth woman employee it was like Sak's Fifth Ave had moved into his building. The women were all dressing to kill as they were all competing with each other when it came to their cloths.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:03 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
See, here is where the difference is between guys and girls. Girls it's all about their image and feelings and with guys it's all about the logic.

Euphoria you look at a picture and what do you see? The exact same thing Alizée is trying to put across. A guy looks at that same picture and sees a completely different image.

Like that one picture Alizée posted, when I and several other members saw it our jaws dropped open. It was the last piece of information we needed to confirm her home address. We had "an" address, and we knew the street was correct, we just didn't have a confirmation that the house "number" we had was the right one. Where I and a few others got the information the house number was an obvious misprint. Someone had fat fingers when they were inputting the information into this particular European data base and logged an extra digit into the house number.

If Alizée was so worried and creeped out by anyone knowing where she lived, she would have, one, never put the picture up and two, after finding out later what it was telling us by reading these posts, she would have immediately realized which picture it was and removed it.

Obviously Euphoria, Alizée isn't too worried that her fans know where her parents live.

We have never bothered her and no one here has any intentions of injecting themselves into or interfering in her life.

Edit: Happy 50th birthday Michelle and thank you for bringing Alizée into our lives.
Because you know, she could never be at a friend's house or a relative's. You might know close to where she lives, but I highly doubt you know the exact location of her home. All I can say is I hope she has a security system.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Why do they think she's pretentious?
Mind you, I don't think she is pretentious. That is just what I'm hearing from French people and seeing online. It's mostly because of the whole Mylene "drama." Alizee is mostly forgotten in France and is seen as kind of a joke because she has 2 commercially failed albums after leaving Mylene and only does Les Enfoires.

That's not what I think, but those are the sentiments I'm seeing from France. I could go into more detail, but there is really no point to it. It would just upset people and what matters is your own opinion of her.

Last edited by Euphoria; 04-21-2012 at 02:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-21-2012, 02:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So true, Women dress up for other Women not us guys.
Years ago when I was in sales I had an engineering company for a client. The owner was telling me how when he started out ten years before there was only one woman working there and she pretty much showed up in a tee shirt, jeans and tennis shoes. When the second woman came on board the tee shirt was gone as were the tennis shoes. Third woman they hired the unofficial woman's dress code went to nothing less than Penny's and he never saw another pair of jeans or tennis shoes on any of the women working there. He said after they hired the fifth woman employee it was like Sak's Fifth Ave had moved into his building. The women were all dressing to kill as they were all competing with each other when it came to their cloths.
haha yea that doesn't surprise me ... they all compete with each other

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-21-2012, 02:05 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
That is true! Though we guys have an image too it involves more with a physical image than a possession image. Also a reason women spend more than man is because they have to since their items are more expensive and two they have a lot more to buy! Women have to buy shoes (and not just a few pairs like men), dresses, skirts, pants, lingerie (including bras, panties, stockings, and various other combinations of it that these bastard fashion designers can think of), shirts and blouses, make-up, earnings, other jewelery haircare products, personal hygiene products, and perfume! Lets see did I forget anything? I know my girlfriend was running me dry with all this spending we were doing and I don't really blame her, it is what women are expected to buy (I will not get into the reasons). They also dont just do this to impress men, but they do it to impress other women as well; they want to feel more confident and prestigious hence the very definition of pretentious. "MOST" WOMEN ARE PRETENTIOUS! Not saying it is a bad thing but it is a characteristic trait of women, we men have our many too .... so im not just bashing women. Some men can be pretentious as well though I think it is far more common in women. Also a funny statement, men who are pretentious generally do better with the ladies!

Eurpohia, if you were making as much money as Alizee you would be doing the same thing! Though this does not make her or you not "down to earth!"
Honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 04-21-2012, 02:06 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Honestly, you have no idea what you're talking about.
I guess if you say so it must be true
Can you elaborate more?

Old 04-21-2012, 04:03 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
All I can say is I hope she has a security system.

She sure does here it is

Quote:
Rumor has it he can be bribed to let you pass unmolested with a Chimichanga.
Old 04-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
She sure does here it is

Rumor has it he can be bribed to let you pass unmolested with a Chimichanga.
lol I think is name is Ferocious or something along those lines (Im being serious with that)
Some child molesters can be bribed to let you pass unmolested with Chimchangas as well! (DO NOT TRY THAT AT HOME)

Old 04-21-2012, 09:17 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Quote:
If Alizée was so worried and creeped out by anyone knowing where she lived, she would have, one, never put the picture up and two, after finding out later what it was telling us by reading these posts, she would have immediately realized which picture it was and removed it.

We have never bothered her and no one here has any intentions of injecting themselves into or interfering in her life.
After a decade of being stalked I think she's moved passed the worried stage and accepts that people know where she lives. And I seriously doubt she removes information based on the posts in here...although it isn't out of the question since some people are like CIA agents.

Aside from individual users I believe some of AA's actions as a whole have bothered her by being so desperate that she acknowledge us. Some might see it as a success but I'd say we've been mostly intrusive. Just because our intentions might be positive doesn't mean they come across that way.

Quote:
Lies. The majority of you have some weird fantasy that you'll meet her and she'll enjoy talking to you and be interested.

You guys seriously need to stop creeping on her in hopes of meeting.
Well it's just an excuse to stalk her because you know they won't talk with her even if they can speak french.

What I don't understand are the people who've already seen her up close at events but are still digging. I don't see how it could get any better than an autograph session or front row seats.
Old 04-21-2012, 10:37 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
I guess if you say so it must be true
Can you elaborate more?
Well, she is a woman herself.. I'd listen if I were you.

I'm not being condescending when I say this: it's cute when you guys speculate about why women do what they do. It's funny how we seem to be such a mystery with ulterior motives for everything yet we're said to have you guys all figured out. I think what peeves Euphoria off (and myself to be honest) about statements like yours earlier is that you seem to be trying to pass off a pretty shallow, broad statement about all women off as indisputable fact. When she says you don't know what you're talking about, well... to us on the inside looking out, you really are pretty far off the mark Mike.

Quote:
You guys simply need to stop creating backstories for one picture. Those pictures are a few minutes of her day.
This is something you guys might wanna take note of.. I don't think guys tend to take a lot of pictures, it seems to be a girly habit, but Alizee seems to take a lot of pictures and in those cases there's usually not a reason, maybe she just randomly gets an urge to take a picture. There's probably not a chain of important events leading up to a big moment where she decides to snap a pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS
Obviously Euphoria, Alizée isn't too worried that her fans know where her parents live.
I don't think it's that, I think she just doesn't expect her fans to try and hunt down her address from her pictures in the first place. So we could find her address if we wanted to... what would we do with it? I wouldn't even feel comfortable knowing that much about her. I like to believe that all of you guys realize that knowing her personal address is crossing a line.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée

Last edited by Azhiri; 04-21-2012 at 10:40 PM..
Old 04-21-2012, 11:02 PM
Mr. Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Well, she is a woman herself.. I'd listen if I were you.

I'm not being condescending when I say this: it's cute when you guys speculate about why women do what they do. It's funny how we seem to be such a mystery with ulterior motives for everything yet we're said to have you guys all figured out. I think what peeves Euphoria off (and myself to be honest) about statements like yours earlier is that you seem to be trying to pass off a pretty shallow, broad statement about all women off as indisputable fact. When she says you don't know what you're talking about, well... to us on the inside looking out, you really are pretty far off the mark Mike.
Well Stephen Hawking did say women are the greatest mystery so I reckon if he "the smartest man alive" is confused by them so should I! However I dont expect any female to attribute to what I said whether it be true or not because it was in a negative tone. That being said, from the women I have been with as well as observed it is not that far off! As for making my statement for "ALL" women that would be false which is why I was generalizing and put "MOST" ... at least I think I put most .... I will have to re-read and make sure I did! If I didn't then I apologize because "ALL" women are not like that however I stand firmly by "most!" As for how off I am; sometimes it is hard to critique ones self and only what others see may really be the truth. I will end with that and say yes I might be completely wrong since I can see you sincerely believe I am wrong!
Respectfully
Mike~

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter