Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-30-2012, 01:45 PM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee Is Looking Thin?

I don't want to use the "A" word (anorexic) because of the negative connations, but I have noticed in a few of Alizee's pics on Twitter/Instagram that she's kind of thin (i.e., I'm seeing bones). It's ironic because I thought she was going to get fat from all those butter-rich, greasy foods that she kept posting pics of last month. Maybe she isn't eating those burgers and creamy pasta dishes, but thinking alot about them. I appreciate that she's trying to look model thin to please me personally, but as long as she's healthy and happy, it's okay with me.
Old 04-30-2012, 02:24 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

She does look thin in pictures but in her recent preformances she looks fit and super HOT lol
Old 04-30-2012, 03:16 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Remember, French women don't get fat!
Old 04-30-2012, 03:35 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She's lean not anorexic. I've taken a good look at those pictures she puts up from the dance studio and she isn't too thin. Look at those arms and you can see the muscle she has put on. She just has low body fat due to these daily workouts at the studio.

Believe me I'll tell you if she starts look too thin. You want to see a really skinny Alizée go look up her 2001 Les Enfoires performance at 16 years of age.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Remember, French women don't get fat!
Do you remember her pregnancy pictures.

Voici was the one that put them out there. And you wonder why she hates them so much. What woman wants to be seen in a magazine with her pregnant belly hanging out below her shirt.

Last edited by ALS; 04-30-2012 at 03:42 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Joe, I was just about to post a thread about this. Glad I'm not the only one who sees this. She was pretty much always thin, but in recent years she looks more like an "unnatural" kind of thin. I can't really put my finger on it but there's just something off about how her bodyfat looks super low. She was always very active but I remember back in the MCE days she looked like a more "healthy" kind of thin.

Oh and ALS - she surprisingly wasn't even THAT fat when those prego pics were taken. (I mean, relative to other pregnant women I've seen). So actually, it was pretty amazing that she was able to stay in such great shape after having a baby.

P.S. Interesting how active she has been on Twitter in the past few months. I never really looked at it until the past few weeks because there was a period where she would only tweet once in a blue moon. Wonder what's going on. Does it have to do with a new album release soon or just a sudden mood change?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q
Old 04-30-2012, 05:46 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Well I'm not sure, but it seems to me for the last 2 albums she thinned down a bit as she went into promo. In between albums she seems to put on a few pounds. I don't think it's really anything to worry about and I suppose it's to be expected.

By the way, if I remember right, Mylene actually had Alizée on a diet to to help her gain weight for MCE. I just wouldn't want to see Alizée do anything unhealthy for the sake of appearances, but then again, I don't think she would.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:50 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Edit: Lefty beat me to it.

Some people are naturally prone to getting that skinny.. it sounds stupid but it's true. I have a really high metabolism, and even though I eat when I'm hungry (probably more junk than balanced meals), sometimes I just look bony. I know other girls like that too... maybe that's the case for Alizee? I'm sure in the MF-LB days they probably had some sort of eating/exercise regimen that made her look the way she did. She may not be as attentive to her health nowadays.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 04-30-2012, 07:54 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
She does look thin in pictures but in her recent preformances she looks fit and super HOT lol
Amen.

Old 04-30-2012, 10:58 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Alizée has an amazing hourglass figure and I believe the JEAM outfit she wore back in 2003 would still look great on her and blow our minds once again.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-30-2012, 11:14 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

She actually looks a little thicker than usual nowadays. Rock those curves sis!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée