Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road
Default Deep down we want Alizee to be single....

For the guys on here, I think you gotta admit that a part of you wants Alizee to be single again...if at least it keeps your dream alive, no matter how extremely small or illogical the chances may be. Plus it is just a different feeling to know she is single or just dating, rather than married.

Deep down we are all jealous of Jeremy...but we can't say he doesn't deserve her. He put in his hard musical work just as she did, and I expect there are other reasons why she chose him.

I think we also gotta admit that it is nice watching Alizee in all these appearances and Jeremy is nowhere to be seen. It is probably due to smart business planning because having her husband around reduces her male audience appeal. Plus Jeremy probably understands how important her image is and is letting her run the show.

Or perhaps deep down we suspect that maybe the reason we haven't seen Jeremy is because the marriage is on the rocks...but that is doubtful. We want her to be happy, but it is human emotion to let our minds wander...
Old 12-09-2007, 12:08 AM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

Oh come on. We all know that in reality we can't have famous people. So just be happy for her. She fell in love and is very happy with Jeremy.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:15 AM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

Honestly, I'm happy to see her happy, whether she's married or single, and always wish her the best no matter what happens. I have no doubt however that some fans (males) were turned off by her marriage and maybe even her pregnancy, but then those are the fans that were one dimensional in all likelihood. They'll just find themselves another piece of eye-candy and jump on their bandwagon until it suits them otherwise. As that is the most likely reason why they were at one time so called "fans" of Lili.

Last edited by DirtyACE; 12-09-2007 at 12:19 AM..
Old 12-09-2007, 12:18 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I’d rather know Alizée is in a committed relationship with a happy home life. I think this is part of her nature and therefore part of what we love about her. Would you rather have her dating a new guy every week and reading about it in the tabloids? I would think that would drive you more crazy.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:42 AM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Guys don't travel across the world just to interact with her for 30 seconds because she is simply a piece of "eye candy". She is smart and has the personality uncommon of a person in her situation. She is desirable in pretty much every way. It is natural for those reasons to compel a person to think "wow Jeremy sure has hit the jackpot, I wonder if he deserves her?"

And you wouldn't have to worry about Alizee dating a new guy every week, we all know she is far more intelligent than that.
Old 12-09-2007, 12:57 AM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

yeah, she's not paris hilton
Old 12-09-2007, 01:02 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
For the guys on here, I think you gotta admit that a part of you wants Alizee to be single again
Since I'm not able to go to France yet, absolutely not! Too soon! She might end up with someone new before I can get there!

Seriously, only people who have never been married believe that marriage is automatically for life. The fact that she's married means only marginally more than if she only had a boyfriend/lover. I've stolen a married woman on one occasion before. It just depends on how the relationship is holding up, not on that piece of paper.

Quote:
I think we also gotta admit that it is nice watching Alizee in all these appearances and Jeremy is nowhere to be seen. It is probably due to smart business planning
It's at least partly due to her long-held reticence about displaying or even talking about her romantic relationships in public. She keeps their marriage and their artistic partnership separate, and is perfectly willing to talk about the latter, so it's not as if the J-man were invisible. I don't think it's so much what you suggest as the fact that she's just like that.

Also, she's just much better as a solo performer, purely in terms of sound. Listen to her on the Star Academy performances last night. Those clowns she sang with made her sound worse. Jérémy's voice isn't all that great, and she said herself if they sang together people would probably laugh at them.

Quote:
Or perhaps deep down we suspect that maybe the reason we haven't seen Jeremy is because the marriage is on the rocks
Actually if it were on the rocks we'd probably see more of him.

If I had met Alizée, and spent enough time with her to decide that I wanted her as a lover rather than merely as a friend and telepathic intimate (which I haven't decided BTW), then maybe I'd want her to split up with the J-man, but at this time, what's the point? Why wish her unhappiness to no gain for me?

The answer to your speculation, for me at least, is no.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 12-09-2007, 01:07 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
And you wouldn't have to worry about Alizee dating a new guy every week, we all know she is far more intelligent than that.
You are right, she would marry Jeremy instead...
Old 12-09-2007, 01:09 AM
un jour une fois

espire is on a distinguished road

Alizée's civil status has little to do with our lives. Alizée would still be exponentially out of any possibility for countless other reasons. How should whether or not she is married change what I feel about her?

In other news, I feel a heated discussion coming on. Have I caused it? Full report at 11.

(Edit: it's already here)
Old 12-09-2007, 01:26 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by espire View Post
Alizée's civil status has little to do with our lives. Alizée would still be exponentially out of any possibility for countless other reasons.
What other reasons?

See, this is another example of on-a-pedestal syndrome IMO. Why would you think of her as "exponentially out of any possibility"? Either the mutual affinity and attraction are there or they're not. You find that out by getting to know each other. The fact that she's famous makes no difference at all in her mind, so why should it in yours or mine?

Quote:
How should whether or not she is married change what I feel about her?
No reason at all. Here I agree with you.

Quote:
In other news, I feel a heated discussion coming on. Have I caused it? Full report at 11.
I think the OP caused it.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716