Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-14-2013, 07:11 PM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matevz91 View Post
About the leak, I don't see why this is such a big deal.
Yes, Sony and Alizee agree with you. No big deal there.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:30 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Looking at myself...looking at myself...Ope! I see an obsessed Alizee fan! Nevermind, its just me. But yeah, thanks Karin and Jordy for providing the information...even though I haven't clicked the link and never will It would spoil my views of the album! But now I know of someone on here who has heard it Now its time for me to scoot towards the wall and watch what happens from here on...I feel a storm a brewin!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:39 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Hearing and doing a short review of a perfectly legitimate and legal promo copy is a LOT different than stealing a leaked copy via an illegal download/torrent site.

Last edited by Junkmale; 02-14-2013 at 07:48 PM..
Old 02-14-2013, 08:07 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Hearing and doing a short review of a perfectly legitimate and legal promo copy is a LOT different than stealing a leaked copy via an illegal download/torrent site.
How about proposing your friends, and the friends of your friends, and people on forums to listen to it as well?? mm

If that's not encouraging a leak...

Alright I don't really care whether they admit it or not , but I just wanna know who, why and how did someone at Sony Music slovakia allowed this leak..

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 02-14-2013 at 08:36 PM.. Reason: wrong url
Old 02-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
How about proposing your friends, and the friends of your friends, and people on forums to listen to it as well?? mm

If that's not encouraging a leak...

Alright I don't really care whether they admit it or not , but I just wanna know who, why and how did someone at Sony Music slovakia allowed this leak..

This is getting to be pretty silly. First of all, it's true that promo copies like this one are given out to certain reliable folk who can influence whether the album sells by saying positive things about the music. Not sure what the criteria for this is or how they are chosen, but this is a thing people do.

Secondly, in response to previous posts of yours in here, what makes you think that they have any liberty to talk about how they got hold of the album? This is common sense here. Karin and Jordy are both trustworthy enough that I have no doubts that they obtained the CD through honest means. Think about it, if this were just an unintentional leak, a lot more than a few people would have access to it. The whole album would already be on the internet, but it's not. It's pretty apparent that the only people who have access to that CD are also under contract to keep it under wraps.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-15-2013, 12:25 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I told everything what I could... we get the CD, heard it, give it back, and bye bye...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordy View Post
We thought you guys would understand that when someone shows something that's not supposed to be public yet, he doesn't want us to talk about it publicly very much... and when we said there was something to sign.... try to guess, it might contain a note about keeping some secrets if we don't want any trouble for us or other people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
sorry but this is all just too funny.

Karin & Jordy you are a class act

Don't take any notice of the people who are jealous or suspicious. Ignore them and please keep up your dedication and hard work. Some of us really appreciate it, so thank you.

100% agree! Thanks Jordy and Karin for sharing your experience with us. We understand why you can't provide us with more details. Karin always share us all she has, including her own work. So, I'm pretty sure if she wasn't bound by any agreement, she would've gladly shared to us EVERYTHING she has!
Old 02-15-2013, 12:32 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Curious to know where Karin and Jordy rank this with the other 4 albums. Best one yet or somewhere in the middle? Personally Psychédélices is my favorite of the first 4.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:34 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

lapinschous - You are so green with envy you are glowing. Time simply to say "glad somebody got lucky" and then let it go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
sorry but this is all just too funny.

Karin & Jordy you are a class act

Don't take any notice of the people who are jealous or suspicious. Ignore them and please keep up your dedication and hard work. Some of us really appreciate it, so thank you.

Yes. Thank you. Good timing. I got just enough feel for the album from your brief review to be feeling much more positive about it.
Old 02-15-2013, 09:24 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

You can bet that each one of those promo CD's was digitally encoded with a serial number. If anyone uploaded "5" to the Internet using one of those CD's, they would know in moments WHO the guilty individual was.
Old 02-15-2013, 01:19 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by melovelily View Post
you mean like in LIB ... I APPROVE
You're right! I forgot Alizee could make our hearts stop with any kind of dancing Actually, my heart skips a beat just by listening to her sing!

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...