Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
The word is "legitimately."

Don't make me beat you.
so
very
lame

------

I am actually not surprised at all at the 45+ pages of discussion. This is probably the most exciting Alizee-related thing to happen other than new album announcements since I've been here.

That being said, I find it funny that everyone is flocking to Alizee's defense like a bunch of big brothers. I'd be a little worried if I were Matt

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 02-23-2012, 10:39 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
so
very
lame

------

I am actually not surprised at all at the 45+ pages of discussion. This is probably the most exciting Alizee-related thing to happen other than new album announcements since I've been here.

That being said, I find it funny that everyone is flocking to Alizee's defense like a bunch of big brothers. I'd be a little worried if I were Matt
What do you mean like big brothers? I thought it was firmly established that she is our adopted little sister for infinity! If Matt does Alizee wrong he will be the one squealing like a little girl when we get through with him lol!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:05 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well she speaks of witches and black magic in her song Abracadabra.

She says here that she's very attracted to witchcraft and black magic and mentions calling upon on spirits too:

She gives a more detailed account of calling upon those spirits here though in this interview from 2003:

She had mentioned delving into black magic in another magazine interview aswell but for the life of me I can't find it.
Thanks very much Un-rêve. That was a thorough answer. I had remembered the seance, but had forgotten the references to her curiousity about black magic when she was a teenager.

My daughter went through the same thing about her age. For about a year or so, she was curious about magic and similar things as well (I think all her friends were curious at that particular time). That phase went by quickly, as I expect it did for Alizee as well.

Bottom line is, other than a little curiousity is a teenager I do not believe that she ever took it any further (note: I do not consider a seance to be a magical practice of any kind).

Last edited by Rev; 02-24-2012 at 02:07 AM..
Old 02-24-2012, 02:20 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
so
very
lame

------

I'm not defending anybody...

Old 02-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

New development!
<derp>

<derp>

<derp>

From this I derive that she had an affair with Steve Jobs which caused the initial rift in her marriage. Though Alizée has offered (or at least feigned) guilt and remorse, Jérémy has never been able to fully trust her. After time, Alizée came upon Mr. Pokora, the first person she's met to forgive her sins and to accept her for her flaws.

amidoinitrite
Old 02-24-2012, 06:23 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

^ what the fu....
Old 02-24-2012, 06:24 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well she speaks of witches and black magic in her song Abracadabra.

She says here that she's very attracted to witchcraft and black magic and mentions calling upon on spirits too:
I can easily imagine her in a Charmed episode, with Alyssa Milano !
Old 02-24-2012, 08:54 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
I can easily imagine her in a Charmed episode, with Alyssa Milano !
I was thinking of a similar situation with her playing Dr. Zoey Hart in the TV show Hart of Dixie. Instead of a hot shot Dr. from NY she is a hot shot Dr. from Paris.

Hey they have the same build, height and hair color. The problem is Alizée doesn't have the English language skills to pull it off. Think of it a Doc Hollywood with a woman. The show is set in a small coastal town in Alabama.

EDIT: I just hit my Facebook page and HOW IN THE HELL DID M Pokora END UP ON MY PAGE.

OK if Alizée wants to be my friend HELL YES.

MATT POKORA ??????

Last edited by ALS; 02-24-2012 at 09:19 AM..
Old 02-24-2012, 09:23 AM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
From this I derive that she had an affair with Steve Jobs which caused the initial rift in her marriage. Though Alizée has offered (or at least feigned) guilt and remorse, Jérémy has never been able to fully trust her. After time, Alizée came upon Mr. Pokora, the first person she's met to forgive her sins and to accept her for her flaws.

amidoinitrite
Bullshit, I'd say
But yea, I'm wondering why she cares that Jobs so much. Maybe she knew him personally really..?
Old 02-24-2012, 12:50 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
New development!
<derp>

<derp>

<derp>

amidoinitrite
That really is bullshit! How can you misconstrue Alizee downloading an old floppy disc from SJ lol. It is also obvious that Alizee holds Mr. Jobs in high esteem as millions of others do, because she is an Apple/Mac fenatic. She is probably as mesmerized by Mr. Jobs as we are her. What facts do you have to back up your claims of Jeremy not being able to trust her. Although if my wife looked like Alizee she would have to have state of the art security around the house, and never leave the premises without my accompanyment lol! Actually a birkha probably would be a great idea when in public lol Hell, I'm getting as rediculous as you now lol! See what you caused lol!

Last edited by User22; 02-24-2012 at 03:44 PM..

Tags
lobster hunters