Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-11-2010, 11:38 PM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Just a guess, but it could be because engineers fluent in French were taking the French course as a GPA boost.
Old 08-12-2010, 12:22 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Well, they are other extremely easyy courses to pick to, like introduction to astronomy and stuff like that, but they also restricted spanish. So for some reason they dont let engineers take language courses. My university isnt known around the world so people dont come here for engineering, and Spanish is not a common lanaguage taught in Canada so why restrict Spanish...There must be another reason why they dont let us learn other languages...
Old 08-12-2010, 12:55 AM

dwightks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkL View Post
Well, today had some good and one thing that made me a bit sad regarding Alizee. We'll start with the somewhat sad news as then i can cheer myself up as I type this.

So I was looking into my university course choices and I have several electives, I took this as a perfect chance to take introductory French and begin to learn the language...upon clicking it to read into it and select it, I read that those applying to the aerospace engineering program may not take FRENCH...this is the FIRST time theyve done it too and it had to be on my first year of university.

On the good news, I was looking to spread her name in some of the games and stuff I play etc, so today I went to work and two things happened that made me really happy.

1) I created a Counter-Strike Spray of her in fairly decent quality (I can mail it to you if you want the file if you play the game)

2) The server I play in has a music player and I got J'en Ai Marre listed onto the player So i was jamming to that pretty much all day, and also convinced many others to listen to it as well.

So it was an interesting day to say the least and I'll put a picture up of my spray and everything if you guys wanna see it .

Also, just want to say thanks to all of you for giving me such a nice welcoming into the forum there are tons of great and nice people here. All the songs you sent me are AMAZING, I listen to each one a few times a day. Thank you all

And for anyone who wants to see the image of ingame here it is. Once again if you ask me for it I will send it to you through an attachment on the forums . Much love to you all

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...g?t=1281576447
OMG i want this spray. I play CSS although i don't know how to use a spray lol
Old 08-12-2010, 01:31 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Uhhhh, CSS runs a different spray BUT, i did see a link for CSS sprays of Alizee on FPS Banana, so you can use those and follow the readmes within the downloads.

http://www.fpsbanana.com/guis/7139
Thats a GUI for the game, rather nice looking

http://www.fpsbanana.com/sprays/33423
Theres the sprays for CSS