Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-03-2011, 12:42 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Probably no one noticed my last few posts. Anyways, I have already deleted my replies. I know that everyone who has an account on the facebook is can access anyone's profile picture and the person who owns the profile is aware of this. So, you can call it publicly accessible content. But the picture posted here, which is larger version of the profile picture, is not accessible to the everyone. Since it's still the content not intended for everyone who's not a friend, so I removed it.

I hope that it's clear.
Yep. <limit>
Old 03-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Probably no one noticed my last few posts. Anyways, I have already deleted my replies. I know that everyone who has an account on the facebook is can access anyone's profile picture and the person who owns the profile is aware of this. So, you can call it publicly accessible content. But the picture posted here, which is larger version of the profile picture, is not accessible to the everyone. Since it's still the content not intended for everyone who's not a friend, so I removed it.

I hope that it's clear.
Yes that is much much clearer, thanks for the explanation
Old 03-03-2011, 10:04 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
But we are able to see her profile even though we aren't her friend which she must be fine with since she didn't block it from anyone seeing it or searching for it.
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can only see her profile picture correct?

I guess I'd find it at least a bit creepy if someone was looking at my profile just to see if I were to change my picture. It's kinda like going to a restaurant that you know she does just to see her in my opinion.

Doesn't she still have a website for that type of stuff anyway?

Regards,

Jung

Old 03-03-2011, 10:37 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
Correct me if I am wrong, but you can only see her profile picture correct?
Aaron has already said that in his recent posts.

Quote:

I guess I'd find it at least a bit creepy if someone was looking at my profile just to see if I were to change my picture. It's kinda like going to a restaurant that you know she does just to see her in my opinion.
It can also be that someone has friend request sent to her and facebook notifies you of the some changes (profile picture included) on your homepage.

Quote:
Doesn't she still have a website for that type of stuff anyway?
Indeed, it's better to look for her her official pages for any content from her. She has provided facebook page, twitter, blog, myspace, youtube channel for fans.
Old 03-04-2011, 06:18 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

I think the main point here is "many people here don't know here private page" so therefore would never be able to see the pic Aaron posted. Yes if you know her private page (which your not supposed to) you can see it.... but that doesn't mean you should make it available for others to see! To go over my same point again, she makes no effort to give out/promote her private page so therefore you shouldn't give out/promote her private page by referencing it in any way.... including posting pictures from it. The profile even says private, so you are completely ignoring it and disrespecting Alizee in that sense. You can come up with any sort of rhetoric you want on why you can do it (yes technically your allowed to do it) but morally it is not something proper to do; it is low classy in my opinion. If Alizee wanted you to see that picture she would post it on her public facebook page or any other website domain! Furthermore Alizee is a public figure but her family members (like her brother) are not; respect their privacy as well! Now upon saying this, we all know Aaron is a excellent member and shows A LOT of respect for Alizee and didn't mean any harm by doing this but just know Aaron that you shouldn't be posting pictures from that domain.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 03-04-2011 at 06:23 PM..
Old 03-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I agree with FRA. What it basically boils down to is that she has both a private and a public profile for a reason. If she felt comfortable having certain pictures readily available and "out there", she would post them on both profiles.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 03-04-2011, 07:51 PM

Okay FRA I can see your point and yeah I guess since she doesn't promote her so called "private" page, then we should talk about it or post pictures...

And just clearing it up, I didn't post the picture initially, I just quoted it once and was wondering why it got removed...
Old 03-04-2011, 08:14 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Okay FRA I can see your point and yeah I guess since she doesn't promote her so called "private" page, then we should talk about it or post pictures...

And just clearing it up, I didn't post the picture initially, I just quoted it once and was wondering why it got removed...
Oh sorry then for blaming you; I made the mistake of thinking you posted it. But anyways lets keep the public pictures coming

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 03-04-2011, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
Oh sorry then for blaming you; I made the mistake of thinking you posted it. But anyways lets keep the public pictures coming
Hey no problem but yeah, back to waiting for pics now
Old 03-05-2011, 04:35 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

Here are two pics I found on FB