Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 06-15-2011, 07:56 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well the recent argurement that was started here ( or was it a discussion?) is so typical of ones I've gotten into over the years here. Each side may have had a point about the picture, it was so subject to one's opions on different matters. But as has happened so much with me in the past, each party trying to more clearly clarify their views with each successive post, led to temperatures rising in my opinion. It was the type of arguement that due to human nature is hard to disengage from unless you have the final say and because of this it continued on. All I can say is like I said there was some validity in what each person had to say about the tatoo pictures, so let's leave it at that and get back to what the thread's main topic was and that's 2011 picutures. The pictures we've discussed I believe aren't from 2011 and even if they were, I feel the things we were discussing about these pictures should be discussed under another thread.

As far as are we overly protective of Alizee and have we been hypocritical?
In some ways we are overly protective and in some ways we aren't. I've offered some very strong criticisms over the years of Alizee and I've been bashed by many members because of it, but never have I've been told by a mod that it's wrong to do it. I guess the overly protective part comes in when it comes to interpretations of the sexual meanings of her songs or in some cases how pictures or comments posted in a thread may be seen from an angle not intended by the poster. I'm sure the majority of us all know that there were hidden sexual meanings to several of her songs, but those meanings are so subject to interpretation.

We've said that we'd only discuss the meanings of the songs and not whether Alizee knew about them or not or not discuss Alizee's private life, but again due to human nature, I think a lot of what would be revealed would be associated with her and I would say that's the reason we are overly protective. Still we've said if someone want's to discuss these topics, go ahead and start a thread and we would deal with them on a case by case basis. But as far as I know, it was never done so I can't really say even in this case that we were overly protective.

Are we hypocritical. Maybe in some cases we are. Ben says he wants to have a pg13 forum, yet Homer's interpretation of JAM I would say is rated x. His interpretation may have been very accurate or parts of it may have been way off base though I'm sure the general meaning was correct. As I said before, I think Alizee knew the general sexual meaning of the song but not the version Homer brought to us and if we assume his full interpretation is correct and we are led to believe Alizee knew the full meaning, in my opinion that would sully Alizee's character, something I'd hate to see happen without proof. So then again we are leary of related subjects.

But like MA said as far as if you have pictures that you aren't sure should be posted or not, go ahead and post them and if we find something wrong with them, we'll deal with them accordingly. If you want to start a thread with something you feel might not be approved by this forum, go ahead and post it and there too, if we find it not to the forum guide lines we will deal with it.

Keep in mind about the mods of this forum, we are only human. We're trying to do the best job we can. I think most of us didn't ask to be put in this position but were requested to take these positions. Most of us probably had never been part of a forum until a certain young French woman came along. Even amongst ourselves, we see things in a different light from one another, so there' no clear cut way on how to run this forum.We've made many mistakes, especially me ( I could write a book with my mistakes). But we have learned and we are still learning so please bear that in mind. If you think we make a bad call, feel free to tell us.

As far as Corsaire leaving. I hope he reconsiders and decides to stay. His great understanding of the French language is a valuable asset to this forum, Besides that, I've enjoyed a lot of his posts, but if he decides to go I wish him well.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-15-2011 at 08:19 AM..
Old 06-15-2011, 09:55 AM
Paris féerique

Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toc De Mac View Post
From psychalizee.net:

But the image is apparently from the parlor at which she got her Tinkerbell tattoo.
I guess I'll have to be more specific next time.

As for this silly argument, let's not let it bother us too much, after all.

Old 06-15-2011, 01:49 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Personally I didn't see a problem with the picture. The bikini pictures that her father took when she was eighteen are for more revealing than the picture of the Tinkerbell tattoo on her back.

This has to be the tamest board I frequent every day. One of those safe places where I know I'm not going to have someone piss me off.

Edit:

Another reason to love Alizée, she's a gun owner and shooter guys.

She can come over to my house and play in my gun safes any time she wants.

From her Facebook page.

Last edited by ALS; 06-15-2011 at 01:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-15-2011, 02:46 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Personally I didn't see a problem with the picture. The bikini pictures that her father took when she was eighteen are for more revealing than the picture of the Tinkerbell tattoo on her back.

This has to be the tamest board I frequent every day. One of those safe places where I know I'm not going to have someone piss me off.

Edit:

Another reason to love Alizée, she's a gun owner and shooter guys.

She can come over to my house and play in my gun safes any time she wants.

From her Facebook page.
Remember a few years ago when Jung, Barrett, Me and some of the other guys had a gun thread and people complained that Alizee would condemn that sort of stuff?
Well ..................... in your face............ lol jk; just had to get that off my chest!
Now she really is the JBG!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-15-2011, 03:22 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

If she wants to, I'll take her down to Blackwater's Training Center in Moyock NC. for a week of shooting.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:47 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
If she wants to, I'll take her down to Blackwater's Training Center in Moyock NC. for a week of shooting.
I wish there was a vid.... Ide like to see if she could hit anything. Hopefully she didnt wind up like the deagle chick

lol this never gets old

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 06-15-2011, 03:48 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Wow she can kick box and she's packing heat. Jeremy better not do her wrong.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:43 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
It doesn't look like it.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Those freckles can be easily taken out with editing software and it is done often for media released images like the second picture. So the first still could be her.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 06-15-2011, 08:15 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road
Cool

http://alizeeluis.wordpress.com/2011...tin-tatouages/
Nuff said
Old 06-15-2011, 08:34 PM
Hypebeast

Plaz is on a distinguished road

so i haven't read anything but whats the big deal with the pic? is it because it shows some skin?

---------------------------------------------------