Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-05-2012, 05:06 AM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taxi Driver Aaron View Post
The world is not going to end because Alizée's album release date was pushed back!

Mine is!

I'm switching my portfolio to 50% bottled water, 30% Spam & 20% bullets!

Ok, I've been persuaded by all the positivity on here. I promise to try to banish all negative thoughts about this new album from my mind and wait patiently
Old 09-08-2012, 06:53 AM

mzracing76 is on a distinguished road

Who cares when the album comes out, I only expect it when its released. Quit worrying so much, enjoy life, and be happy. Alizee is worth the wait. Many factors go into creating an album, and you expect issues to arrise, they just do. Remember, this Alizee's first album she is creating on her own without the help of her husband and Mylene. She is learning on the fly. I cant believe that some of you can be impatient with this. Its not like Alizee is the only artist to have issues while recording. All I ask is relax and in so many words - GET A LIFE, LOL. Just Relax Already. Thanks.
Old 09-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mzracing76 View Post
Who cares when the album comes out, I only expect it when its released.
So you're saying you're not going to anticipate it until it is already here?

That doesn't make sense. That's like a pregnant woman saying that she's not going to anticipate it until the baby is born.

Quote:
Quit worrying so much, enjoy life, and be happy. Alizee is worth the wait.
I agree with you here.

Quote:
Remember, this Alizee's first album she is creating on her own without the help of her husband and Mylene. She is learning on the fly.
No she's not. she's got the help of Sony and their A&R technicians and engineers at her disposal. She's not exactly writing and composing her own work alone. She's guy minds to bounce ideas off of and people that compose the music and assist with editing both music and lyrics. She has help in the dance studio as well. It's not like she's a one-gal-working-crew that has to play every instrument and write every lyric herself.

Not to take anything away from Alizée at all though... because she has amazing talent. But let's remember, this is her 5th album... this is not her first rodeo!

Quote:
I cant believe that some of you can be impatient with this.
I don't think it's all the fans' fault for being impatient. Alizée (or Sony, or both) are also at fault for building hype by setting up unrealistic goals and milestones and releasing them to the public, such as Spring and September 2012 album release dates, and then failing to meet those goals. Then setting the date to October 1st and pre-selling limited edition autographed albums (in a hat box with other goodies) while telling the fans that the album is almost done. But now pushing the album back to as far as January 2013. We are at the point to where credibility is slowly drifting away, if it is not already lost, and album release dates can be taken with a grain of salt like the sheep that cried wolf. Frustration is warranted... in fact, I think the fans are being pretty patient.

If Michael Jackson were still alive and he did this, there would be riots in countries all over the place. Heck they didn't even let him off the hook when he passed away!... he had to come out with a concert posthumously which was released in movie theaters and on DVD. Tupac Shakur has been dead for 17 years, released 6 posthumous solo albums (that's one more than he has released while he was alive) and his fans are still anticipating his next release since his last release in 2006... the date has been pushed back from 2009 and now it's 2012... I mean... C'mon Tupac!... what's the holdup?

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 09-08-2012 at 07:58 AM..
Old 09-08-2012, 08:16 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Its like with KickStarter projects. Dates will be set, manufacturing prolems will occur. But in the end, if the creator doesn't think his/her product is the best it can be, they won't give it to you until they perfect it to the best of their ability and it meets their standards.

Same goes with Alizée and Sony, they obviously weren't satisfied with the finished result (if it was finished) and so they went back in and are making their product worthy of your ears. Them pushing back the release means you will get the best product possible. So lets sit back, know we cant do ANYTHING to speed up the process, and enjoy some Tweets and Instagram photos while we're at it

Homestly, I'm hapoy they pushed back the release, whether it was because of procrastination, or they truly didn't think the album was perfectd enough. I'd much rather geta matured album than something they whipped up and didn't take time to think how they could go back into the studio andmake it better. I'm glad she decided to push it back
Old 09-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Ho[n]estly, I'm hap[p]y they pushed back the release, whether it was because of procrastination, or they truly didn't think the album was perfect[e]d enough. I'd much rather get[sp]a matured album than something they whipped up and didn't take time to think how they could go back into the studio and[sp]make it better. I'm glad she decided to push it back
I agree. I kind of like lingering in anticipation, myself! If you think about it, once we get the album we still have more things to come... hopefully! Such as album signing events, tours and performances, music videos, and other interviews and television show appearances!

Old 09-08-2012, 09:00 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, and really...the best time of an album is the time leading up to it in my opinion...then the newness wears off quick and you wait for performances. So lets enjoy the easter eggs and previews as they get released getting teased is the best!
Old 09-08-2012, 09:22 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Who cares when the album comes out
Alizée fans?
Old 09-08-2012, 09:47 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Homestly, I'm hapoy they pushed back the release, whether it was because of procrastination,
stopping production for shoe and jewelry shopping. Needing a break from the studio to get a new tattoo at Tin Tin's ect ect ect .........
Old 09-08-2012, 05:10 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The thing I don't like about an album of hers being delayed is it means it's going to be that much longer before the next album is released.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:54 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The thing I don't like about an album of hers being delayed is it means it's going to be that much longer before the next album is released.
Not necessarily. The delay on this album release may have a positive affect, or no affect on her next release.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...