Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-05-2021, 10:29 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road
Default From Studio de danse Lyonnet Ajaccio on Facebook: Grégoire positive for Covid

Original

oss2.JPG

English translation

gss.JPG

tc.JPG.........

Last edited by Bamagirl; 06-05-2021 at 10:38 PM..
Old 06-06-2021, 12:10 AM

24Shepherd24 is on a distinguished road

OMG! This is disturbing. It's like a member of the family got it. Greg is strong, and I'm confident, he will pull out of it OK. I wish Greg and his family all the best.
Old 06-06-2021, 12:42 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Original

Attachment 3470

English translation

Attachment 3467

Attachment 3468.........
That's very sad! As I mentioned in FB, I've followed Alizée since 2007. When she moved back to Corsica after her separation from Jeremy, not many people gave much thought to her situation. She'd often post pictures of her around town with Dancerman 1 for those who remember our history. Of course Dancerman 1 was Pierre Antoine, aka the man with 2 first names. He was another dancer and a very close friend of Alizée. He was also gay for what ever that mattered.

As I said, there were numerous times she'd post pictures of her and Pierre around town. As beautiful as this woman was, there was something wrong with that situation. She had a strong love for Annily, family and Corsica. The one thing that was missing was a husband for her and a full time farther figure for Annily, so I felt during those years that there was a huge hole in her heart.

Then Danse avec les Stars came along. She asked for a gay dance partner because she didn't want any complications. Instead they teamed her with Gregoire and a great story evolved. The woman who gave up looking for romance for herself to devote her life to raising her beautiful daughter Annily, once again found love.

Once again she had everything she could want in life. Once again her family is whole. Now that is threatened. Hopefully things will turn out for the best. I'll say a few prayers for Greg's complete recovery.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:51 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Thanks for sharing this news Bamagirl. I'm pretty certain that Greg will pull through it just fine. He's still young and in peak condition. I'm more concerned about who he has come in contact with before isolating.

Odds are in favor that he caught the virus from one of his students at the studio despite all the precautions. In any event, I'm sure they will have to continue to be shut down for at least two weeks.

I'm hoping for a speedy recovery for Greg and that Covid will not be spread to Alizee, their kids or anybody else for that matter.

Maybe it was how the French was translated, but Alizee saying "this bloody COVID keeps ruining our lives" seems out of character for her. I have never heard or read Alizee using the word "bloody". I thought that word was reserved for the Brits. But "ruining" is a strong word. Maybe "interfering" would be more what she means? I know this pandemic is pretty much wearing everybody down and I'm wishing they can maintain their endurance until it's over.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 06-07-2021 at 08:00 AM..
Old 06-07-2021, 09:38 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I have never heard or read Alizee using the word "bloody". I thought that word was reserved for the Brits.
Not just the Brittish, it's also common here in Australia, similar to a lot of other strong words that Australians will give basically any meaning (positive or negative) to put emphasise on something.
Most Australians wouldn't take any offence or be shocked hearing someone say "That's bloody brilliant" when describing something positive.
Old 06-07-2021, 09:50 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
Not just the Brittish, it's also common here in Australia, similar to a lot of other strong words that Australians will give basically any meaning (positive or negative) to put emphasise on something.
Most Australians wouldn't take any offence or be shocked hearing someone say "That's bloody brilliant" when describing something positive.
The British influence certainly had circled the globe.

There is a lot of British television programs broadcasted in the U.S., so the word and it's meaning is very familiar to most Americans. But outside of TV, using "bloody" this or "bloody" that is never heard being said by anybody, unless maybe somebody has roots in the UK.

Cheers!
Old 06-10-2021, 01:59 PM

Alizée-Nederland is on a distinguished road

https://www.voici.fr/news-people/act...urantes-705717
Old 06-10-2021, 03:54 PM

Elise is on a distinguished road

Ah thank you for sharing the article! Great news and a big relief!
Old 06-11-2021, 04:38 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée-Nederland View Post
As Alizée-Nederland pointed out with the Voici article he posted a link to.....

"Grégoire Lyonnet is out of the woods!
Six days after this disturbing message, the young mother is able to give good news. Grégoire Lyonnet is doing better! “ Dad is back! ”, (“ Daddy is back ”, editor's note) wrote the pretty brunette on Instagram. “ Thank you for your many messages, end of isolation for Grégoire Lyonnet. He's finally back and all is well, ” the 36-year-old dancer said in his post. For the occasion, the star posted an adorable photo of her husband, who helps little Maggy to water plants. Back home and already busy!".

Gregoire and Maggy back at it.jpg