Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-16-2012, 04:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, newsletter is definitely reassuring:

Dear all,

To terminate various rumors currently circulating on the web know that Alizée album goes out in the first quarter of 2013. The album, originally scheduled for October, was postponed to end the recording, the exact date will be announced soon.

Because of these new deadlines, the single
"Because of the fall" has not yet been sent to radios: this is why you do not hear on the radio!

The official music video will be shot in early November, stay tuned because we'll have more info soon.
To be continued ...

Thank you again for your support and your patience.
Team Alizée
_______

Its weird to know they are re-shooting the music video!
Old 10-16-2012, 04:20 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yeah, newsletter is definitely reassuring:

Dear all,

To terminate various rumors currently circulating on the web know that Alizée album goes out in the first quarter of 2013. The album, originally scheduled for October, was postponed to end the recording, the exact date will be announced soon.

Because of these new deadlines, the single
"Because of the fall" has not yet been sent to radios: this is why you do not hear on the radio!

The official music video will be shot in early November, stay tuned because we'll have more info soon.
To be continued ...

Thank you again for your support and your patience.
Team Alizée
_______

Its weird to know they are re-shooting the music video!
1. well they said nothing new for us... rumor said album should come out maybe in March... however Jive/Sony didnt said month, just first quartal - I think it could be march
2. about video... so they promissed to put it out in late october, different from the leaked video... now to shot new video?

well... Im happy that after so long time and so many rumors Sony/Jive said something... but still I think there is more questions as answers... cause really they said nothing new, just delay of video and maybe new shot of it

Old 10-16-2012, 07:30 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

The video we saw was a hack job - obviously using some intentionally filmed footage, but so poorly put together that:
1. It was a concept video that was rejected, OR
2. It was actually supposed to be the video, but was rejected by Sony (then someone released it - or an early version of it - on the slide).
3. Someone got their hands on the raw footage and hacked something together.

Let's see what they can accomplish on round two.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:48 PM

Panther is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Let's see what they can accomplish on round two.

I can't wait

There is nothing new in this latest e_mail that we haven't already heard from other sources and all it does is confirm that everything connected with this project so far has gone wrong in one way or another. Well done Sony
Old 10-16-2012, 08:34 PM

DannyMac524 is on a distinguished road

i was reassured to see the newsletter go out via email. That shows that her team has legitimate concern over the speculation that has been made over the release of Alizée's new album. Pre-release build up hype is important for any new album, and things like this can undermine the success of her new album. I hope there is no loss of momentum, and I hope her album is successful. I would like to see a boost to her career and popularity again. Bon chance Alizée!
Old 10-17-2012, 01:43 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It's hard to say what this means but at first glance it looks like some of her compatriots in the music industry are stepping up to the plate for her. Is there some way we can do the same?
Yes, by not cancelling our collector's box orders or - if you haven't done so - by ordering one.
Old 10-17-2012, 07:56 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Sony is indeed being unprofessional, but I think Alizee has a hand in this too. I'm only speculating here, but it seems that she has been taking a very laid-back approach to her career for some years now. That's okay, but she sort of implied (or it was implied by others) that this album was going to be geared toward reintroducing herself to mainstream pop and making a big comeback. If that is the case, either Sony has very little faith in her (not reassuring for us at all) or she is not making herself a priority to them (also not reassuring).

If the delay is supposed to buy time to rework the album, why did it have to be reworked in the first place? Were the producers not competent enough the first time around? Is Alizee not in good hands? After the album is released officially, it would be interesting to hear the original product to compare it to what they end up putting out instead.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 10-17-2012, 09:14 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Azhiri I have considered the point you have made. There is that vibe you get when you watch her over a period time that she is somewhat lackadaisical in the pursuit of her career. When she started out she was pushed and put on strict regiment by Mylene and Laurent when it came to the studio recording schedule, choreography practice and promotion of the first two albums and the concert tour. She seems to have this optimism that things will work out no matter what she does. The problem with that attitude is you still have to put some effort in to your career because it isn't going to always fall in to place by itself.

I thought about it and Sony may be waiting for five days of Les Enfoires and a two hour special so she can get her face and name out there to remind the public she still is relevant before releasing the new CD. Face it when you're living on Corsica the paparazzi are not paying any attention to you or publishing your picture or stories on you in the scandal sheets.

That little game she played with Matt P earlier this year may have hurt her with the local Paris media. You say somethings going on between them you get sued and when you retract the story saying it wasn't true you get sued again.

Last edited by ALS; 10-17-2012 at 09:24 PM..
Old 10-23-2012, 10:06 AM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/wxfoFILgflI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-23-2012, 11:11 AM

texasguy is on a distinguished road

Looks like "Je veux bien" is the title of a song, or at least the title of that page.

Tags
judgement day will happen, sooner, the leak is inminent, yep.still waiting...