Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-28-2013, 07:07 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

if she's going to dance like this every week she's so going to win this show. She owned the stage and the owned everything. I was blown away and I screamt when she got the first 9.

So next week the viewers are allowed to vote for their favourites yes? How does the votes count? 50 % judges, 50 % viewers? The only bad thing that could happen now is that the viewers still don't want to like her or take her as the woman she is now and not as the Lolita she was ages ago. But I haven't lost hope yet. They will see what f***ing talent she has got and that she earns it to win.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-28-2013, 07:10 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

From the guy who hardly ever posts anything on his Facebook page you just know this performance had to be put up tonight.

Last edited by ALS; 09-28-2013 at 07:15 PM..
Old 09-28-2013, 07:10 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Believe it or not, that's the face she make when Gregoire said , at their first meeting, that's she had to be seductress et dominanting with him...
Old 09-28-2013, 07:11 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
if she's going to dance like this every week she's so going to win this show. She owned the stage and the owned everything. I was blown away and I screamt when she got the first 9.

So next week the viewers are allowed to vote for their favourites yes? How does the votes count? 50 % judges, 50 % viewers? The only bad thing that could happen now is that the viewers still don't want to like her or take her as the woman she is now and not as the Lolita she was ages ago. But I haven't lost hope yet. They will see what f***ing talent she has got and that she earns it to win.
dont know how it works... we have the same show, but people never voted, just the jury... the last 2 dance teams of the day, made another dance and the jury said which goes out... if I remember good

Old 09-28-2013, 07:39 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Jenny is right. At the next show, there will be a viewers vote. That's why nothing is lost for TAL, which have a good fan base ( who are totally upset right now and want save her for the next show).

I think that the jury will always reward Alizee at each great performance she make. But we don't know what the viewers will think about it...

Young viewers, like Tal fans, don't have a lot of consideration for Alizee, who is history for them. Anyway she have the opportunity of showing who she is today, and that could be a good point for her.
Old 09-28-2013, 07:54 PM

Kronos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Maybe it was the way it was shot or heavy makeup but it sure looks like Tinkerbell is history.

Nope, fairies are immortal

Anyone know the name of the song they danced to?
Old 09-28-2013, 08:00 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Breaking news : Lilly's daughter will vote for TAL !
Tal's gonna need it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronos View Post
Anyone know the name of the song they danced to?
Quand La Musique Est Bonne by JJ Goldman
Old 09-28-2013, 08:03 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
Jenny is right. At the next show, there will be a viewers vote. That's why nothing is lost for TAL, which have a good fan base ( who are totally upset right now and want save her for the next show).
to be honest Tal's performance was really lacking of... everything? First of all she wasn't doing so very much, her dancing partner was moving more than she did (that was my personal impression) and there was no passion in her moves... I don't know it didn't convince me at all. it looked more like aerobics than actual dancing. She seems to be a nice girl and she's a friend of Lili too but that doesn't mean I have to love what she was doing there.

She'll probably do better next week I don't know. But even if I wouldn't be such a fan of Alizée and her love so much I'd have to say that she really was the best. Everything was great about her performance, so much energy and passion and joy... and that from a person who is normally so shy and reserved. She put everything into this performance. And she won.

I have checked several pages with articles about the show tonight (PurePeople did their own ranking and gave Alizée a 10/10) and they all think the same. She deserved to win today. She deserves to win this season and take the trophy in the end. And I really hope the audience will see that too.
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 09-28-2013, 08:45 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

English subtitles ready!

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 09-28-2013, 09:19 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Non mais whaou ! ! ! ! ! Tellement heureuse, quel kiff maintenant faut bosser pour se maintenir, le plus dur reste a faire mais trop fière de nous @gregoirelyonnet et puis lire tous vos messages c est que du bonheur et de la motivation pour la suite, alors MERCI @DALS_TF1 #dals #alizee
Yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss!! Non but whaou! So happy, what kiff now must work to maintain, the hardest remains a do but too proud of us @gregoirelyonnet and then read all your messages c is that happiness and motivation for the future, so thanks @DALS_TF1 #dals #alizee