Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2016, 06:21 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Danse avec les stars 7 - 2016

The newest season of DALS began last night with decent ratings. Grégoire and his 'star' Camille Lou placed second in the scoring with a Rumba to 'Purple Rain.'

The Alizée related part of this was that there was a lot of chatter on Twitter referencing the rumors and chaos from a few years ago when Grégoire left the show. A few articles came along today... I don't want to send traffic to the blogs but here are some app-translated quotes.

For the most parts, these articles are based on comments made by the public on Twitter rather than actual facts. I suppose it could actually drive up viewership at least in the short term.

Quote:
Dancing with the Stars: Camille Lou Gregoire Lyonnet and very hot, netizens imagine furious Alizee
How did the singer responded to the raunchy dance her husband?

Saturday night for the premiere of the seventh season of dancing with the stars, Grégoire Lyonnet and Camille Lou offered a very hot performance. Internet users wondered what thought Alizée, young wife of the dancer.

According to Chris marks, Alizée had not yet confirmed the cast of dancing with the stars that he had already asked to dance with her. So then, burning, on the floor of TF1, tender, backstage at the tour, then terribly in love, in Corsica where they said yes in June, it was a no-brainer. Yet, this has not always been easy. Remember. During season 5, Alizée, winner of DALS in 2013, remained behind his television while his half déhanchait with others for the needs of the program. She did not incur and forced him to resign said. Two years later, here's the young man to return for the seventh season of the competition, and in the light of this first service provided last night, it is shaped. In great shape even.

Camille Lou arm, he offered viewers a moment of the more hots. On Purple Rain, Prince, they move lascivious way, not giving a single second the jury the opportunity to blame them for a lack of interpretation. They live their dance, it's beautiful, but it's hot. And that's obviously not lost users who themselves are imagined the reaction of Alizée behind his screen. Known for her jealousy, the spicy brunette of 32 years having fun despite it tweeters. \"Wait, Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet? Alizée yes-man us! Minimum!\"laughing one. \"Camille Lou I like, but Grégoire Lyonnet I don't flunk any! I feel too Alizée pick up Gregory.\"anticipates the other. Some are more in sympathy: \"' it will be hard for you I guess, as they form a very handsome couple.\" can be read on Twitter at the address of the star, or even \"Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet... too much sensuality on Purple Rain what! '\" Instead of Alizée I would be jealous. »

His side, Alizée appears well live the thing since away from storming, she encourages Grégoire Lyonnet and Camille Lou and complete a \"my husband is the best.\" All right.

Quote:
DALS 7: Twitter ignites in performance Grégoire Lyonnet and Camille Lou!

For their first perfomance together Grégoire Lyonnet and Camille Lou ignited the canvas in 'Dancing with the Stars' on TF1 ... to the point that people have imagined the reaction of Alizee!

With its love affair with Alizee, Gregoire Lyonnet has made a name in 'Dancing with the Stars' on TF1. This year, it is not the interpreter of 'Moi ... Lolita' which is the dancer's arm but the singer and actress Camille Lou. Both artists have delivered to the public a very raunchy rumba, Latin dancing 'muy caliente' and sensual, on the track 'Purple Rain' by Prince. At which point the duo ignited the fabric, which immediately pointed their proximity ... and imagined the reaction of Alizee who is married to Grégoire Lyonnet.

'It will be hard for you I guess, especially since they are a very nice couple,' has shared a surfer. 'Camille and Lou Gregoire Lyonnet ... too sensual purple rain on anything! Instead Alizee I have nothing to be jealous #DALS,' shouted another. 'Wait, Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet? Alizee we going to blow a hose! Minimum! #dals.'

So much so that Camille and Gregory performance has been somewhat set aside for the benefit of the marital status of the dancer, as highlighted a surfer 'When Grégoire Lyonnet pass status' dancer #DALS 'to' guy Alizee '.

Quote:
Wait, Camille Lou and Grégoire Lyonnet? Alizee we going to blow a hose! Minimum! #dals
- Florence Roman ( @Flo_Roman92600) October 15, 2016
Quote:
Camille and Lou Gregoire Lyonnet ... too sensual purple rain on what! Instead Alizee I have nothing to be jealous #DALS
- FearlessGirl ( @parisian__life) October 15, 2016
Quote:
Camille Lou I like but Grégoire Lyonnet saque I do not at all! I feel too Alizee pick Gregory #DALS
- Estelle. F ( @TheCitysOnFire) October 15, 2016
Quote:
@mellealizee @GregoireLyonnet @DALS_TF1 it will be hard for you I guess the more they are a very fine couple
- Mimouche ( @mim_57) October 16, 2016
Quote:
When Grégoire Lyonnet pass status '#DALS dancer' to 'guy Alizee'
- Laeticia ( @theprinsiderbe) October 15, 2016
Grégoire Lyonnet and Alizee had met in the show 'Dancing with the Stars season 4' in 2013 and saw a love story born before the cameras over the weeks. They married on June 18 in Corsica, after three years of relationship. A unique idyll that is not really a coincidence to believe the juror Chris Marks. He had said: 'From the first season of the competition, Grégoire Lyonnet had immediately warned that if Alizée participated in the show, he wanted to dance with her.'