Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-08-2010, 12:38 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile O, Canada!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
It looks good. As always, it gives a fair idea of the distribution of fans. Good work doc
Did you forget to map Canada?
I did not forget. The three reported Canadian locations are mapped. None of them are far from the US border - and neither is almost the entire Canadian population.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:57 AM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Due too my accident, money will be tight until I get my check from my insurance company. I don't get my regular check, now it come's via mail from upstate. As soon as I get the check I will get the CD.

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:07 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i did not order the cd because i was not sure i was going to like it or not. but when i saw it on best buy i decided to go ahead. i found it to be nothing what i expected. i loved every song she sang. the music was great as well as her singing. i kick myself for not ordering it through scruffydog and getting it autographed. C'est la vie.
Old 05-08-2010, 01:30 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i did not order the cd because i was not sure i was going to like it or not. but when i saw it on best buy i decided to go ahead. i found it to be nothing what i expected. i loved every song she sang. the music was great as well as her singing. i kick myself for not ordering it through scruffydog and getting it autographed. C'est la vie.
Ouch that's gotta hurt I'm sure there will be other opportunities to get an autograph in the future, so don't worry
Old 05-08-2010, 02:58 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Maybe you can get a autograph in Mexico.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
I did not forget. The three reported Canadian locations are mapped. None of them are far from the US border - and neither is almost the entire Canadian population.
I didn't expect you to forget either.

Last edited by Merci Alizée; 05-08-2010 at 02:58 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-08-2010, 03:39 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Surprise Surprise Surprise

Quote:
i did not order the cd because i was not sure i was going to like it or not. but when i saw it on best buy i decided to go ahead.
Tell your friends who have not yet bought, that they can preview all of A's work, including the new album, by tuning into A's virtual radio station at http://AlizeeRadio.com.

By the way, they have solicited people to send in their own "segway" audio clips. Does anyone know someone who is an aspiring "voice talent" and wants some exposure?

Quote:
i found it to be nothing what i expected.
Same here. From the Web site "preview" last year, I was expecting something morose and other-worldly. Instead, I got stuff I like a lot, and like better with repetition.
Old 05-08-2010, 04:09 AM
Don't speak French :(

Edcognito is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Karla - I know what you mean... When I heard who was going to be working on this album with Alizée and what types of music they did, I was skeptical if I was going to like this album... But, I went ahead and got it... DAM am I glad I did...

I really, really am liking Eden, Eden at the moment...

I'm sure there will be another chance for you!

Ed

"Most men serve the state thus: Not as men mainly, but as machines . . . "
Henry David Thoreau
Civil Disobedience
Old 05-08-2010, 06:07 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
Karla - I know what you mean... When I heard who was going to be working on this album with Alizée and what types of music they did, I was skeptical if I was going to like this album... But, I went ahead and got it... DAM am I glad I did...
I really, really am liking Eden, Eden at the moment...
I'm sure there will be another chance for you!
Ed
Yep, me too. And even at first I didn't care for Limelight or even Les Collines that much. In fact, when I heard the samples I still wasn't sure I was going to end up liking this album, but the first day I got the whole album and the first time I listened to the whole thing it went well. Yes, Eden, Eden was a very good one to put first on the album. As soon as Alizée starts singing it becomes something special.

Oh, just looked at the map. Alas, it looks like if Alizée came to the U.S., she'd be going first to New York. Well, I suppose she'd like that anyway.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 05-08-2010 at 06:12 AM..
Old 05-08-2010, 03:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I mentioned earlier that some names were missed and some names were signed twice. One of the names that was signed twice, I couldn't find a recipient by the same name in this forum. I got an e-mail by a member of the AF forum who I"ve known for a while and happened to have the same name as one that was double signed. I offered it to him and he was very grateful to get it. He's from Austin Texas, so you might want to add that location to the list, even though he's not a part of this forum.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:36 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Yep, me too. And even at first I didn't care for Limelight or even Les Collines that much. In fact, when I heard the samples I still wasn't sure I was going to end up liking this album, but the first day I got the whole album and the first time I listened to the whole thing it went well. Yes, Eden, Eden was a very good one to put first on the album. As soon as Alizée starts singing it becomes something special.

Oh, just looked at the map. Alas, it looks like if Alizée came to the U.S., she'd be going first to New York. Well, I suppose she'd like that anyway.
I didn't like Limelight the first time around either but in the past month or so I've been addicted to that song. Instrumentally it's addictive! Les Collines makes me feel like she's singing directly to me. I'm in New York so everytime I'm outside and am listening to it, it just feels awesome. I'm also guilty of switching to the "Grand Central" track everytime I'm at Grand Central Station. What is wrong with me? (Oh, and yes, I know that Grand Central is NOT in reference to the train station in NY. )

Crap I wish I knew about this forum back when I could have signed up to get an autographed CD. I can't believe I missed my chance. Just the idea of holding a CD that has been touched by Lilly drives me crazy. Ahhhhhhhh!!

Tags
autographed, list, location, map, ueds