Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-04-2011, 08:39 PM
Love.

Iwillmeether is on a distinguished road

I just hugged my laptop hahahahaha
I don't know why I'm not sexually attracted to Lili, that's just not how I roll in my imaginary world. We do stuff like dance, and laugh at how bad I am at dancing, and then we do something scary, so that I can hold onto her
Im starting to get random. somebody shut me up.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:41 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

I think if I knew Alizée personally, I would far rather have her as a friend than a lover; simply because lovers come and go fairly regularly when you're my age but friendship is far more lasting.
Old 01-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

I think she seems like she'd be really fun to hang out with. She'd probably want to look at shoes if we went shopping, though, and I hate shoes!

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-04-2011, 08:51 PM

babyblue558 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Placing yourself in their shoes, had you never heard about Alizée, her music, or her beautiful personality, would you not raise your eyebrows a bit when you saw her, especially in her Gourmandises outfits (I always thought some of them were a little too revealing for a 16-year-old, "legal" or not)? Don't take that the wrong way, I know none of you are perverts and that Alizée's appeal is universal in itself, I'm just saying that some things look different in bad lighting.
I know exactly which outfits you mean (those dreadful L'Alizé blue and pink pyjamas, right?) and as I see it that was as a result of Mylène trying to force her own image onto Alizée. I have the utmost respect for the woman and am a massive fan, but during the Gourmandises period I do think she took the "sex appeal" factor too far, considering how young Lili was at the time. I mean Mylène herself, as a sexually mature, good looking and confident 30 something woman could pull off a revealing outfit like that without it seeming uncomfortable or done in poor taste, but when you change 30 something to 16 it's an entirely different matter. I dunno, I just think that maybe Mylène should've waited til the MCE era, by which time Lili had most definitely gone from "girl" to "young woman" before pushing for an explicitly sexy image.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
There is something about Alizée's presence and the way she carries herself, the expressions she makes, the songs she sings.. pretty much everything about her, that screams "beautiful and classy" rather than "hot/sexy". It's just an indescribable "vibe" thing that all people have, you can tell their nature just by studying their mannerisms.
EXAAAAACTLY. I see hot/sexy girls every day and to be honest, a girl who is only those things doesn't do a lot for me. Girls with class and dignity, such as Lili, are REALLY special. It says a lot about a girl's character too if she can be sexy but know when to stop and prevent it becoming distasteful or crude.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:05 PM
Love.

Okay, so I want you guys to be feelin me, because obviously im just not getting the point across, can someone find me the picture of her sitting on stage in mexico and her legs are just the softest things you have ever seen in your life?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
Blacksmith/knifemaker

woohoo is on a distinguished road

When I first saw Alizée I thought she was hot but that was before i knew her. I went on my search to find out who she was and I found this site and it quickly became the Classy attraction you all are talking about. If she wasnt attractive to me in the begining I most likly would not be here and would not have found my love for music from around the world.

http://www.youtube.com/user/nickwoo2
Old 01-04-2011, 09:12 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

The first thing that struck me about Alizée when I first discovered her was the content of the comments in her YouTube videos. Going through them, I was really impressed by the genuine respect most people have for her. There is relatively very little “I’d do her” type of comments. That did strike me as being quite unusual considering the YouTube crowd. I think that is a testimony to Alizée’s real effect on men.

But in real life, when you are my age and you try to share your passion (*cough*, obsession) for such a beautiful young woman, you have to fight the weight of misconceptions and general narrow mindedness. I agree with Azhiri’s comment about the incredulity of people who don’t know the whole Alizée persona. It must be quite difficult for them to understand that the attraction is not just superficial and/or sexual.

There is also the problem of the “Lolita” look and phenomenon that was exploited quite extensively. For me, watching Alizée perform when she was younger is a little difficult because of all the innuendo in the image and the lyrics of her songs.
Old 01-04-2011, 09:13 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

I don't know how to put it but... I 'm a little bit skeptical about what I read here. Maybe i'm a little too "french" but i'm not comfotable with the way you use the word " sexual", as if it is something bad . Sexual impulses are just natural.
You can't control to have it or not. Having sexual impulse or fantasy and acting in a reasonable way are 2 different things for me.

Yes i'm not young anymore and yes i'm "physically" and sensuously attracted by Alizée ! Especially when she was wearing "aunt Mylène" special outfits !

I'm a man, and I can't help it...

But, nevertheless, when I get the chance to meet her in person, I didn't try to talk to her Cause I know what kind of strange feeling it could be to be approach by a fan "like me".
I didn't want to embarrass her and I thought that she would like to think that all her fans are youngs handsome boys...

So, i would say that i'm ok with your analysis if you talk about the "real" person" she is, I mean the Alizée Jacotey that I saw in the street, but let me assume my fantasies about Alizée the "sexy pop singer".

Last edited by Bigdan; 01-04-2011 at 09:17 PM..
Old 01-04-2011, 09:16 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillmeether View Post
Are you going to be the one to tell her she can't have a hug?
Attachment 1132
Ok... This is amazingly beautiful IWMH.
I have never seen this image (just like millions other Alizée pictures), but tell me, is it photoshopped in any way?
Old 01-04-2011, 09:21 PM
Love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corsaire View Post
Ok... This is amazingly beautiful IWMH.
I have never seen this image (just like millions other Alizée pictures), but tell me, is it photoshopped in any way?

Umm, not to my knowledge, I just assume that all lili pictures are unedited, but I hope they are unedited, so I mean, just wait for someone else to answer after me hahahaha