Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-29-2014, 04:53 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Like I said last week or the week before there was something up with Gregoire but I couldn't put my finger on it. I could see that Alizée was in love but there was something about Gregoire that wasn't right. Something in his body language had changed in the last month or so when he's around Alizée.
What on earth are you talking about?
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 10-29-2014, 05:16 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Here is where I said it, October 7th

Quote:
I said early on last year in the first couple weeks of the show that there was definite chemistry between them. It is just in the last month something changed in his body language when he's around her. Alizée is in love you can see it but something changed with him I just can't put my finger on what it is, that's bugging me.

If he's really as in love with her as he professes, he'll pull the trigger and marry her in the near future.
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...850#post251850
Old 10-29-2014, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Here is where I said it, October 7th

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...850#post251850
I don't understand your post. I wasn't talking about where you said it I was talking about where you've got the knowledge that something in his body language has changed that makes you think - that's how I understand you - that he might not enjoy being around her like he usually did.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:01 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As Fall06 said, this makes no sense. How often do major gigs like this come up? How much does he as a dancer make during the course of the year and to cancel at this late hour is going to damage his reputation, if it's for reasons other than illness or injury.

As far as Alizee being jealous, I'm not saying she is, but it's a definite possibility. She went with out a man for years for the sake of her family and even asked for a gay partner in DALS, but that didn't happen and she fell in love. Now that she has it again, I'm sure she's going to try hard not to lose it, maybe too hard.

Someone mentioned maybe he wimped out under pressure from her, but maybe it was a case of he couldn't work with her watching over him and if that's the case, there's trouble on the horizon, because that's his livelyhood. It looks like Alizee wont be putting much bread on the table in the future, so it's up to him and if he's not happy in his working conditions, that's a major problem and "if" there was a change in body language, this could be the cause.

But it's all just speculation at this point. Hopefully it's just an illness or injury that he will recover fully from.

But getting back to the marriage side of the equation. Can they get officially married in France if she got married in the U.S. or maybe that alleged vacation to N Y during one of it's coldest winters took care of that.

I mentioned a few weeks ago concerning Gregoire that with DALS coming up, she should seal the deal. If she did, she wouldn't have that much to worry about. Well in today's society there'd still be plenty to worry about, but it would have been the smart thing to do if she wants to do everything she can to keep him.
Old 10-30-2014, 12:53 PM

Grégoire to the rescue! I'm sure he wasn't happy that people keep attacking his girlfriend..

=> https://www.facebook.com/gregoire.ly...39?pnref=story

"Pour des raisons personnelles je ne peux pas continuer la compétition de DALS, et je vous assure qu'Alizée n'a rien à voir la dedans!Merci❤️"

"Because of personal reasons I can't continue the DALS competition and I assure you that Alizée has nothing to do with it"

So here we have an OFFICIAL statement.

Haters gonna hate...

Jenny out.

Last edited by Jenny_HRO87; 10-30-2014 at 12:55 PM..
Old 10-30-2014, 01:10 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

What else could he say...

http://twitter.com/RomainAMBRO/statu...45087506866176
Quote:
#DALS - On imagine mal le tweet de Grégoire : "Oui oui, Europe1 a dit vrai.. Ma chérie Alizée est méga jalouse et ça devient ingérable"! :-)
Old 10-30-2014, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
Well one of them is talking rubbish. Who says it has to be Grégoire???

If she really was the reason why should he even react after all??

Do you know what's funny?

If Grégoire doesn't say anything: "Oh Alizée is the reason he left DALS".

If he says she wasn't the reason: "Oh well... Alizée is still the reason".

Wohoo. What ever he's going to say people won't believe because they found their victim.

Well believe what you want... I will believe my truth because I feel better... if they split up later and he's going to tell that she was the reason I will apologise and accept it but right now... No.

Pff... I'm tired of this shit. I'm out.
Old 10-30-2014, 02:41 PM
HipHopHead

Jacotey is on a distinguished road

I believe in that, because to me, it seems to be the most realistic reason. He really could prevent it all by saying what is the real reason, if it's not Alizée of course. Now it's too late, I guess. The future events can change my view - if he will participate in DALS Tour with Alizée... Well, that will confirm the theory about jealousy. I'm trying to be a realist, no matter what (or who).
Old 10-30-2014, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacotey View Post
He really could prevent it all by saying what is the real reason, if it's not Alizée of course.
Maybe he doesn't want to tell the real reason? Maybe there are problems in his family and he likes to keep them private? There are many reasons why people don't tell things and say "due to personal reasons". When I said I couldn't come to the Alizée concerts and had to cancel everything I also said that I couldn't come due to "personal reasons" because I didn't want to blab about my private life and my problems in public (even if no one would give a damn because I'm not popular but it's just an example). And when you are popular you still want to make sure that some things are kept private. But because Grégoire doesn't want to tell, now everyone is looking at the own "public" reason and that's Alizée. Yeah maybe she really was jealous but that doesn't mean she was the reason. I would also be a bit jealous if my - non-existing - boyfriend would look into someone else's eyes and spend so much time with a pretty girl. But in the end I feel like Alizée would know that her Greg comes home to her at the end of the day. So jealousy doesn't have to be the real reason at all. And that's also why I don't give a damn about the press because they are all just echoing each other, repeating the same thing, that's not journalism, that's just copy and paste.

I read an interesting comment on Twitter (because at TPMP some journalist bloke said that the real reason is the jealousy of Alizée) - the Twitter user was like - "If you talk about Alizée & Grégoire why don't invite them and ask them?" Truer words were never spoken.
Old 10-30-2014, 04:01 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The problem occurs is if DALS execs feel that there is an issue between Gregoire and is co dancers due to his relationship with Alizée, they may not have him back on next year.

You can't have a guy who is having professional and emotional issues with his female dance partner on the show. He has to give 110% every week and if he can't, he becomes a liability to the show as a whole.

I don't care if it's the jealousy angle or he so in love with Alizée he can't be with out her, suck it up, be a man and do your job.

I had a buddy that had a promising career in law enforcement who quit the State Police Academy with in a week of starting because he missed his girlfriend. He would have retired by now with a nice $5K or more monthly pension and would have been making over $100K a year in the last few years on the police force. I don't think he's ever made more than $20 an hour in his life because of that one decision.

Last edited by ALS; 10-30-2014 at 06:12 PM..