Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-17-2015, 08:47 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road
Default Facebook Alizee her daughter

Ive been browsing alizee wikipedia for a bit and i noticed her daughters name coming up. I vlick it to see how she looks since i havent seen her ever because of the very nice blurred pictures the press posted. I slso dont want to say her name because it is rather private and she has nothing to do with my fandom for Alizee.

Even tough the profile picture is amazingly cute and shows mother and daughter happy together i am wondering if it is duch a good idea to have your child exposed to the internet at such a young age. Call me old fashioned but i wouldnt even alliw my children to have facebook before 16
Old 05-18-2015, 03:53 AM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

Here's a passage from a recent interview:

"I chose to be known. Annily on the other hand didn't choose to be the daughter of someone who is well known. When she will be 18, she can decide for herself. I don't want to impose on her a fame that she might not want to have later on."

The French tabloids can not post private pictures of Annily without Alizée's permission. This is why Alizée never posts Annily's face. Sure there may be a lot of photos of Annily on the internet, but until she is 18, she is protected by the French law. The tabloids can only publish those pictures that Alizée herself has posted.