Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-21-2008, 10:38 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road
Default Please Vote For Alizee Every Hour.

With all the new CD's and artists coming out, it is absolutely necessary to keep Alizée in the top of the lists of performers, or the record label may decide to drop her if enough interest in her is not shown.
Those of us that have waited for this newest CD release don't want to wait as long the next time around, if there is a next time, SO

Please vote for our angel every hour.

I for one, do not want to see Eva Longoria, Britny Spears, or any other person for that matter, beat out Alizée for anything. If someone does happen to edge out Alizée, better that it is Jenifer Bartoli, or Lorie, rather then a non-French personality. After all, we're not forum members here because of anyone else, and certainly not because of our adoration for an american singer. Leave those loosers to some other site for screw-ups they adore.
It boggles my mind that Spears is nominated for anything other then complete and utter screw-up of the decade.

Thanks for the rant-time. Let's keep the only person deserving of being number one, Number One!
Stephen
Old 02-21-2008, 11:00 AM
Alizée<3

Extra251 is on a distinguished road

Of course i will vote all of us here will vote i like Alizee very very very much and i will vote every single votes where is Alizee mentioned
4 ever Alizee and I 4 ever her fan
Old 02-21-2008, 11:35 AM
star traveller

-MihaiL- is on a distinguished road

Excuse me, but this is not fair, Alizee should have real fans, not you personal voting a thousand times, it has no sense cause it is an illusion you create and I'm almost sure Alizee herself will find it unpleasant. On real polls you never vote twice. I know Alizee has a lot of fans though, but they don't know about that contest and explains why there are few votes in general. The contest is not very impactful on her career judging by that matter.
Besides how can you be happy if she won when you know you cheated? I can't understand it.

Last edited by -MihaiL-; 02-21-2008 at 11:39 AM..
Old 02-21-2008, 11:49 AM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

The rules are vote every hour. So why not vote every hour? If we all just voted once, we'd get dominated by the people that are voting for other people that vote more than once. I'd rather these polls be one person gets one vote, but we're playing by their rules.

There were 10k+ votes for each of the 3 artists in the last Hit Music Hall poll. I guarantee you 30,000 individual different people did not go to that site. Its just that these are extended polls, so people get the option to vote as often as they can fit in a certain timeframe.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:12 PM
star traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
The rules are vote every hour. So why not vote every hour? If we all just voted once, we'd get dominated by the people that are voting for other people that vote more than once. I'd rather these polls be one person gets one vote, but we're playing by their rules.

There were 10k+ votes for each of the 3 artists in the last Hit Music Hall poll. I guarantee you 30,000 individual different people did not go to that site. Its just that these are extended polls, so people get the option to vote as often as they can fit in a certain timeframe.
well, if those are the poll rules indeed, it changes everything. A bit awkward though, still if that site was utterly popular, the poll would be usual, and the contest would've had some influence on Alizee's career, what I can't think of in this particular case. If I don't get tired, or forget I will vote too.... every hour. Someone should give a medal to that man who created those rules.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:22 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

MihaiL,
I'm going by the rules and nothing more.
The world is not a fair place: I did not make up the rules here, but I am going to do my part to keep Alizée as far up on the list as is possible.
There are surely Alizée fans that might not possibly even be aware of these voting sites. She did, after all, sell 4 million+ records world-wide, so where are the rest of her fans?
Maybe some of the other Alizée sites have not mentioned these voting sites to their forum members.
Please don't be bitter, just play by the rules and hope for the best, that's all.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:30 PM
Happy Happy! :)

Moi-aimes-Alizée is on a distinguished road

You can count on me voting as often as I can

Old 02-21-2008, 12:36 PM
star traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-4 View Post
MihaiL,
I'm going by the rules and nothing more.
The world is not a fair place: I did not make up the rules here, but I am going to do my part to keep Alizée as far up on the list as is possible.
There are surely Alizée fans that might not possibly even be aware of these voting sites. She did, after all, sell 4 million+ records world-wide, so where are the rest of her fans?
Maybe some of the other Alizée sites have not mentioned these voting sites to their forum members.
Please don't be bitter, just play by the rules and hope for the best, that's all.
Of course I will vote no hesitation. I was just being a bit ironical over those rules.
Old 02-21-2008, 12:56 PM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Ok but umm... sorry but WHERE do we vote . I'll surely vote if someone gives me a link!
Old 02-21-2008, 01:12 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

http://www.miss2008.new.fr