Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News > UEdS Media

Old 02-11-2013, 11:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road
Exclamation UEDS now available on US iTunes

I can say for sure that UEDS was not for sale on the US iTunes store when it released. I'm guessing it popped up for sale in the last couple of days, because I check iTunes for her songs every other week just to see if anything was added. Based on the only review for the album, it was released yesterday. This is so awesome more and more of her stuff is hitting the US Store! Is this a sign of things to come?
Old 02-11-2013, 11:28 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

I saw this myself as well. The music video as you said for her recent single is there as well. So maybe they will release 5 in the US store as well.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:05 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I saw this myself as well. The music video as you said for her recent single is there as well. So maybe they will release 5 in the US store as well.
Ahhhhhh I'm getting SO EXCITED Yeah its awesome seeing just a few new things out. I'm surprised that all of a suddent they release UEDS (whats the point now?) and JUST the music video for ACDLA. I wonder what their motives behind this is. And we haven't seen the singles yet. Is it possible they submit them but it takes much longer for them to hit the store? Or are "requests for songs" on the store actually working now? This is just really weird that UEDS just now released.

Tags
alizee, america, itunes, sale, ueds