Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-25-2016, 07:58 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

So I hear that Alizée is moving on to the final.

Today's episode streaming replay: http://www.6play.fr/le-meilleur-pati...its-c_11575890
Old 05-25-2016, 08:58 PM

Anton is on a distinguished road

can't believe one of my fave pop-stars ended-up as a cook on TV
Old 05-25-2016, 11:31 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

If the audience responds well to this show, the producers would be wise to learn an important lesson from Alizee's episode. The thing the producers need to be sensitive to is that this is just another copycat cook show, just as the children's amateur show failed because it was just another amateur contest. If this cook show is to survive, it's got to have something original. I would suggest changing the focus from the competition and quality of the food to the humor. The contest should be the vehicle used to deliver the humor--the entertainment. It's not important who wins the contest. What is important is that the show be entertaining. Alizee delivered the goods with a significant assist from the judges, who didn't hesitate to break the rules because the contest doesn't matter. The jokes do. Now the problem for the producers is to either bring Alizee back or find someone new who is like her.

Last edited by Shepherd; 05-25-2016 at 11:33 PM..
Old 05-26-2016, 12:56 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Well I'm glad that at least this show will be on replay... it still annoys me that episodes 3 and 4 of Superkids weren't available outside France so I couldn't watch them there after skipping them when they were on TV

@Shepherd

Your post confuses me a bit to be honest. The show is airing for a few years now, if you check their M6-replay-page with the videos you can see that they had 4 seasons so far. So it's nothing new. Last night's show was just a special with celebrities. That's also why so many people watched it.
Old 05-26-2016, 06:27 AM
Last Fan Standing

The ratings are in from last night!

http://www.ozap.com/actu/audiences-g...ucement/498938

Quote:
1 TF1 Grey's Anatomy 19.7 % 4 719 000
2 France 3 Des Racines Et Des Ailes 12.6 % 2 841 000
3 M6 Le Meilleur Patissier 12 % 2 332 000
Quote:
Audiences : "Grey's Anatomy" leader devant France 3, "Le Meilleur Pâtissier" démarre doucement
Les audiences de la soirée du mercredi 25 mai 2016.

Mercredi soir, TF1 s'est hissée en tête des audiences avec le lancement de la saison 12 de la série américaine "Grey's Anatomy", avec Ellen Pompeo. Les deux épisodes inédits de la soirée ont séduit 4,6 millions de fidèles en moyenne jusqu'à 22h40, selon Médiamétrie. La part de marché atteint 20,1% sur les individus de quatre ans et plus et 40,2% sur les femmes responsables des achats. Sur une semaine, "Grey's Anatomy" perd 144.000 curieux et 0,2 point de PDA.
Pour rappel, en mars dernier, le lancement de la saison 11 avait rassemblé 4,4 millions de personnes (18,3% de PDA).

France 3 est deuxième avec un nouveau numéro de son magazine "Des racines et des ailes", présenté par Carole Gaessler. Le voyage au fil du Tarn a intéressé 2,8 millions de personnes, soit 12,6% du public et 4,1% des FRDA-50. La semaine dernière, la virée dans le Languedoc avait séduit 2,8 millions de Français (11,8% de PDA).

France 2 suit avec sa série française en rediffusion "Lanester". Cette fiction portée par Richard Berry a rassemblé 2,7 millions de téléspectateurs, soit 11,5% du public de quatre ans et plus et 4% des FRDA-50. Lors de sa première diffusion, en janvier 2014, cet épisode avait convaincu 4,3 millions de personnes (16,9% de PDA).
Record historique pour Chérie 25

M6 est au pied du podium avec le lancement de la saison spéciale célébrités de son concours culinaire "Le Meilleur Pâtissier", animé par Faustine Bollaert et produit par Kitchen Factory et BBC Worldwide France. Ce premier épisode, auquel participaient notamment Aymeric Caron, Alizée et Philippe Candeloro, a attiré 2,3 millions de gourmands. La part de marché s'élève à 12% sur les individus de quatre ans et plus et à 19,4% sur les ménagères de moins de cinquante ans.
A titre de comparaison, la spéciale Noël de décembre dernier avait convaincu 2,7 millions de personnes (12,7% de PDA) tandis que, deux mois plus tôt, le lancement de la saison 4 avait réuni 2,5 millions d'amateurs de pâtisserie (12,2% de PDA).

Du côté des autres chaînes, Arte domine avec le film en rediffusion "L'Ibis Rouge", suivi par 856.000 téléspectateurs (3,6% de PDA). A noter le record historique de Chérie 25 avec un épisode en rediffusion de la série française "Soeur Thérèse.com", avec Dominique Lavanant, suivi par 607.000 personnes (2,6% de PDA). Chérie 25 devance NRJ 12, D17, HD1, TMC, France 4 ou encore D8.

-----------------------------------------------
Audiences: 'Grey's Anatomy' leading to France 3, 'The Best Pastry' starts slowly
Hearings on the evening of Wednesday, May 25, 2016.

Wednesday evening, TF1 has risen ahead of the hearings with the launch of the season 12 of the American series 'Grey's Anatomy' with Ellen Pompeo. The two new episodes of the evening have attracted 4.6 million followers on average until 10:40 p.m., according to Médiamétrie. The market share reached 20.1% on individuals four years and over and 40.2% of women purchasing managers. Over a week, 'Grey's Anatomy' loses 144,000 curious and 0.2 PDA.
Reminder, last March, the launch of Season 11 had collected 4.4 million people (18.3% of PDA).

3 France is second with a new issue of its magazine 'Roots and Wings', presented by Carole Gaessler. The trip over was interested Tarn 2.8 million people, or 12.6% of the public and 4.1% of FRDA-50. Last week, the trip to the Languedoc had attracted 2.8 million French (11.8% of PDA).

France 2 follows with his French serial replay 'Lanester'. This fiction driven by Richard Berry has gathered 2.7 million viewers, or 11.5% of the public four years and over and 4% of FRDA-50. At its premiere in January 2014, this episode had convinced 4.3 million people (16.9% of PDA).

Historical record for Chérie 25

M6 is off the podium with the launch of the special season celebrity culinary contest 'The Best Pastry Chef,' hosted by Faustine Bollaert Kitchen Factory and produced by BBC Worldwide and France. The first episode, which involved especially Aymeric Caron, Alizee and Philippe Candeloro, attracted 2.3 million gourmets. The market share is 12% of individuals of four years and older and 19.4% on housewives under fifty.
For comparison, the special Christmas last December convinced 2.7 million people (12.7% of PDA) while, two months earlier, the launch of Season 4 brought together 2.5 million pastry lovers (12.2% of PDA).

As for other channels, Arte dominates the film replay 'Red Ibis', followed by 856,000 viewers (3.6% PDA). Note the historic record of Chérie 25 with an episode replay of the French series 'Sister Thérèse.com' with Dominique Lavanant, followed by 607,000 people (2.6% of PDA). Chérie 25 ahead of NRJ 12, D17, HD1, TMC, France 4 or D8.
Old 05-26-2016, 07:33 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

@Shepherd

Your post confuses me a bit to be honest. The show is airing for a few years now, if you check their M6-replay-page with the videos you can see that they had 4 seasons so far. So it's nothing new. Last night's show was just a special with celebrities. That's also why so many people watched it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I didn't know that. I thought it was a new show.
Old 05-26-2016, 10:33 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

This is the section of the video where it was announced Alizée was moving on to the finals that Ray mentioned before. I never expected to feel this much interest in a cooking show, but yesterday we saw the clip where the chefs quite frankly were kind of shocked at what Alizée was doing. Now today we hear she's moving on to the finals. As in yesterdays clip, you could see I think it was disappointment and worry in her face. Today we saw a lot of pride and happiness. I can't wait to see how this ends now. Yesterday and today (Of course these were filmed several days ago (weeks) I believe), I've seen expressions I've never seen from her and it's a joy to watch them.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BzK...ew?usp=sharing

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-26-2016 at 06:38 PM..
Old 05-26-2016, 05:00 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the video link Scruffydog,

In the finals for the "best pastry" 🍰 ✌🏻
Thank Yoann Restaurant A Casetta to cuttoli for his advice, his time and his patience 🙏🏻 ‪#‎food‬ ‪#‎lmp‬ ‪#‎m6‬ ‪#‎corsica‬ ‪#‎love‬

Old 05-27-2016, 07:18 PM
Last Fan Standing

The final is scheduled for Wednesday, June 8.

The second episode will be June 1. I don't think Alizée will appear on it.

There is a link for the first episode file in the visitor messages on my profile page, it's 1 GB, not the best quality. There is 2GB file (still not 1080) that should be on the hub later this weekend.

http://www.m6.fr/emission-le_meilleu...147578403.html

Edit:

Don't forget the cookbook from the show! #cooklikealizee

https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/235985156X

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-27-2016 at 07:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 06-01-2016, 07:21 PM
Last Fan Standing

The finalists!

"Artus et Titoff se qualifient pour la finale, où les attendent Philippe Candeloro et Alizée"

https://twitter.com/LMP_M6/status/738122551239528448

Tags
2016, alizee, cooking, le meilleur pâtissier, television