Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-14-2010, 12:42 AM

MarkL is on a distinguished road

Hey Ive told plenty of people about the site and gave them the link, and then they laughed at me, but Alizee may be a guilty pleasure of theirs after giving them the songs and they dont wanna admit it.
Old 08-15-2010, 08:18 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Let's get the number up, people!
Old 08-16-2010, 01:49 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Awesome idea! and great job. There are some people I used to work with here in Boston that got laid off by my airline and they went to work for JetBlue. I haven't kept touch with them, but I'm sure some people I work with have. I will make up some dvd's of this video and give it to some of their workers I see on the bus. Hopefully they'll spread the word.

One thing that should be done is an annotation should be added to the beginning of the video saying the music is from the song I'm fed up, sung by Alizée.

Hopefuly tags were added to the video to include Jet Blue, flight attendant, fed up. These are words people who have heard about it but can't remember his name are more likely to search for.

Even if you add the those tags, I would repost the video on Youtube with the title Jet Blue Flight Attendant Fed Up. It will be easier for people to find it.
Keep the original video on there too! Youtube doesn't care.

The viral marketing is a great idea, but this video should also have a thread of it's own, maybe under fan art, where I think it will be more noticed, you can also include your idea for viral marketing with it.

I would also post this on the Alizee forum. If you are not a member there, I will post it for you and give you both the credit you deserve.

EDIT:

Well I just joined 2 other forums. The airline pilots central forum and the flight attendants.org forum. I posted a thread about this video. I said they've probably already seen youtube videos of this incident, but this new one was a must see. I'm sure especially with f.a's, if a few like it, word will spread.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-16-2010 at 04:58 PM..
Old 08-17-2010, 05:40 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Awesome idea! and great job. There are some people I used to work with here in Boston that got laid off by my airline and they went to work for JetBlue. I haven't kept touch with them, but I'm sure some people I work with have. I will make up some dvd's of this video and give it to some of their workers I see on the bus. Hopefully they'll spread the word.
Thanks Scruffy, and if you want me to, I could upload the video to a file-sharing site such as megaupload so you wouldn't have to download the lower quality version from youtube. It's a 20.3MB MPG file, let me know if you're interested.

Quote:
One thing that should be done is an annotation should be added to the beginning of the video saying the music is from the song I'm fed up, sung by Alizée.

Hopefuly tags were added to the video to include Jet Blue, flight attendant, fed up. These are words people who have heard about it but can't remember his name are more likely to search for.
Pretty much everything was covered by the tags and the video description.

Quote:
Even if you add the those tags, I would repost the video on Youtube with the title Jet Blue Flight Attendant Fed Up. It will be easier for people to find it.
Keep the original video on there too! Youtube doesn't care.
Actually, that was the original title of the video, the reason I changed it to "Steven Slater: 'I'm Fed Up'" was because "Steven Slater" was trending higher than "JetBlue flight attendant" (more people were searching for the terms "Steven Slater" than "JetBlue flight attendant").

I'll see about reuploading under a different title.

Quote:
The viral marketing is a great idea, but this video should also have a thread of it's own, maybe under fan art, where I think it will be more noticed, you can also include your idea for viral marketing with it.

I would also post this on the Alizee forum. If you are not a member there, I will post it for you and give you both the credit you deserve.
Thanks Scruffy, the only Alizée fan forum that I'm a member of is AlizéeAmerica.

Quote:
EDIT:

Well I just joined 2 other forums. The airline pilots central forum and the flight attendants.org forum. I posted a thread about this video. I said they've probably already seen youtube videos of this incident, but this new one was a must see. I'm sure especially with f.a's, if a few like it, word will spread.
Thanks again.
Old 08-17-2010, 06:02 AM

Please upload the video when you have time.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:28 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Quote:
Please upload the video when you have time.
Here you go Scruffy:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VCE3T1BG
Old 08-17-2010, 11:32 AM

I posted it on AF. I also uploaded it to Tagtélé. It's the Canadian version of Youtube. Here's a link to it.

http://www.tagtele.com/videos/voir/58873

I've been trying to upload it to a couple of other sites, metacafe and uzood but have run into some registration problems, but will try again later.
Old 08-17-2010, 11:39 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Hmm, I think if we all download this video and all post it to one video-sharing site, that we can definitely get some people attracted to it. And post it to each person's own facebook...
Old 08-17-2010, 01:24 PM

I just added ebaum to the list.

But with this site I added a picture to the end of the video.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="pageurl=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81070400/&file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/video/1389978/81070400.mp4&mediaid=81070400&title=Jet Blue flight attendant "I'm fed up"&tags=jet,blue,flight,attendant,alizee,fed,news &description=This video is about a flight attendant for Jet Blue airlines who after being bumped on the head by a passenger's bag, then not getting an apology, got on the passenger address system, telling them that after 28 years of service, he was fed up and used some foul language to insult them in the process. He then grabbed a couple of beers from the galle&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoc lor=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://images.ebaumsworld.com/thumbs/video/1389978/81070400.jpg&username=scruffydog777" wmode="transparent" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/81070400/

EDIT:

I hope you don't mind Zeere but I uploaded it again to Youtube with the titele "Jet Blue flight attendant - I'm fed up - by CGI, Jake04 and Zeere" adding CGI's name, because they were the ones who produced the video and your and Jake04's forum names so the three would get the credit for it.

Again I wanted to have it on you tube with the title as I mentioned it before, for those people who will be looking for the video, but can't remember the flight attendant's name.

More importantly, I also wanted to have the little ad at the end.

I checked the 2 forums I joined yesterday. The flight attendant's forum had 51 views for my post and the pilot's forum had 144. That doesn't mean they watched the video. I think we would have seen a lot bigger jump in the view numbers on Youtube if they had, but it's still it's promising.

EDIT EDIT:

Well I joined another forum, airlineforum and posted the video there.
I tried Metacafe again and was finally able to register, but now am having trouble uploading. Will try again.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 08-17-2010 at 04:31 PM..
Old 08-17-2010, 05:24 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Quote:
EDIT:

I hope you don't mind Zeere but I uploaded it again to Youtube with the titele "Jet Blue flight attendant - I'm fed up - by CGI, Jake04 and Zeere" adding CGI's name, because they were the ones who produced the video and your and Jake04's forum names so the three would get the credit for it.

Again I wanted to have it on you tube with the title as I mentioned it before, for those people who will be looking for the video, but can't remember the flight attendant's name.

More importantly, I also wanted to have the little ad at the end.
It's alright Scruffy, the more views the better, and the ad at the end of the video is an awesome idea! It does kind of bother me a little that you misspelled my username though.

Tags
advertising, promotion