Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-29-2012, 11:39 AM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on getting married!!

As far as dance-able songs, I think her most dancy song is Moi... Lolita, but that might not be suitable for a wedding, haha. Gourmandises is also very easy to dance to, so that might be an option to consider.

Definitely consider Eden, Eden if you need a song for a slow dance! That song is great. Lui ou Toi as well.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 07-29-2012, 12:15 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Congratulations on getting married!!

As far as dance-able songs, I think her most dancy song is Moi... Lolita, but that might not be suitable for a wedding, haha. Gourmandises is also very easy to dance to, so that might be an option to consider.

Definitely consider Eden, Eden if you need a song for a slow dance! That song is great. Lui ou Toi as well.
Gourmandises is a great choice. That lively part on the piano I think would be a great motivator for people to get up and dance, plus I think the subject matter is very appropriate for 2 people who will be going on a honeymoon.

However I think the subject of Lou ou Toi may not be appropriate. Might make people think "If he is Lou, who is Toi?".
Old 07-29-2012, 01:05 PM

awkward Turtle is on a distinguished road

I love Gourmandises and I am considering using either it or ACC instead of JEAM.

I just looked up Lui ou toi with subtitles and, while it is a beautiful song, it really doesn't strike me as wedding appropriate. Even if nobody else knows what it means, I will and my wife will.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:06 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Pshhh, you can play anything you want at your wedding. I went to a reception once where they played Pour Some Sugar on Me.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:35 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

ugh i wish other people here watched rvb... cause LIB always makes me want to quote srg... but u guys wouldnt get it!!! UGH. -_- im the only cool one here... and im not a hipster btw, lol its been around since like 2004!
anyways, i really like the studio version. the sound of it is more appropriate for a wedding. and i certainly wouldnt want the crowd effects playing, what with the clapping and such. and the beat is much less powerful so it won't sound right over a loud speaker. you couldnt feel it. yes, the live vocals were LIGHTYEARS better, and her accent isnt as harsh, but you need that beat to dance. idk if i will play her songs at my wedding, but i wouldnt choose the live LIB. i'll probably let my gf choose all our songs. because we've barely been dating a month, but already she's talking about marriage... themes and everything... i mean, i like to live in the fast lane, and find the rituals of courtship trivial and time consuming, and i love to just start a relationship out the gate, but marriage might take a minute to get used to. anyways, congrats dude, i hope you and your wife live happily ever after; cliche as it sounds. and uh... are we invited?

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Pshhh, you can play anything you want at your wedding. I went to a reception once where they played Pour Some Sugar on Me.
probably one of my mom's. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! lol no seriously though she has had that played at one of them, im sure of it... but considering shes on her 6th marriage, remembering WHICH is kinda difficult. as well as a host of other def leaopard. and firehouse. shoot... i agree with you. imll play this at mine just cuz it would be funny as hell for me to lay under her legs and have her hipthrust above me or vice-versa like that video.

Last edited by VVVACCPLPNLY; 07-29-2012 at 01:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-29-2012, 01:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Have you considered any of her remixes?
Old 07-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Totally agree ^ as my point above play whatever you want don't worry about the songs lyrics maybe sending messages . The only message being sent that will matter is you and your wife to be are having a good time .

All though Def Leppard . . . wouldn't be on my list lol .
More appropriate for a Kool Aid commercial .

As for the above remarks on applause being in a song and people not liking that , i fail to grasp why that would be a problem for anyone ? ? ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Have you considered any of her remixes?
My first thought for dance songs was the Benny Benassi remix .

Again i suggest pick whatever songs you both like don't be so concerned with us or your guests . While taking suggestions is fine they're to be taken lightly , it is your day not ours or guests .
Old 07-29-2012, 02:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Whatever you choose, it couldn't hurt to have a couple little cards printed up and available that give some links to some youtube vids of her. Maybe even a few dvds to pass out for anyone interested. Who cares whether it's appropriate at a wedding to pass out stuff?
Old 07-29-2012, 02:39 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
Whatever you choose, it couldn't hurt to have a couple little cards printed up and available that give some links to some youtube vids of her. Maybe even a few dvds to pass out for anyone interested. Who cares whether it's appropriate at a wedding to pass out stuff?
Great suggestion , the last few weddings i've been to they gave out CD's with the songs played and a nice cover to match the wedding theme .
Old 07-29-2012, 05:48 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
My first thought for dance songs was the Benny Benassi remix .

That is one of my favs as well! I hope more remixes like that are made in the future... there is so much potential to make these types of remixes in all of her music.

However, I don't think the content is really good for a wedding though... Like Moi...Lolita, it is perfect for the club though!

Edit:

Here is another suggestion...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_um0-aE9qEI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 07-29-2012 at 05:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts

Tags
wedding