Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 08:45 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Waterski, let's not argue. I can personally guarantee you that this is simply caued by the fact that scruffydog777 has not hd a chance to respond to pm's. It is not an indication either if you got a copy. If you signed up, and were told beforehand that you were in, than it is a 99% chance you got one. But I cannot guarantee you got one, just that a lack of a response from scruffy does not mean you did not recieve a copy.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:49 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Waterski, let's not argue. I can personally guarantee you that this is simply caued by the fact that scruffydog777 has not hd a chance to respond to pm's. It is not an indication either if you got a copy. If you signed up, and were told beforehand that you were in, than it is a 99% chance you got one. But I cannot guarantee you got one, just that a lack of a response from scruffy does not mean you did not recieve a copy.
Then everyone should just wait. I you're getting one then you'll get it anyhow if after 10 days or after 10 months. I know that's easy to say, but hard to get into minds. It's so big thing for everyone.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:54 PM

waterski95 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I know for sure I didn't get one though, I didn't even get a confirmation pm or any pm.
Old 04-04-2010, 08:59 PM

Then you didn't get in, and I am sorry. As for Aaronius, he does get a bit competitive, to say the least. A, you know I love you, but you did get a bit overreactive with the posting...
Old 04-04-2010, 09:09 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Then you didn't get in, and I am sorry. As for Aaronius, he does get a bit competitive, to say the least. A, you know I love you, but you did get a bit overreactive with the posting...
Well he's like that only when it comes to Alizée. It's difficult to handle so much awesomeness when you discover her and that's the case with Aaron.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:13 PM

sumi1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
Well he's like that only when it comes to Alizée. It's difficult to handle so much awesomeness when you discover her and that's the case with Aaron.
I think it is same with most of us
Old 04-04-2010, 09:18 PM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumi1 View Post
I think it is same with most of us
Definitely, we are just too human for that and that's why I watch the video of autograph session again and again to see the reaction of Scruffy there. It's simply unbelievable that how he was so calm there with almost no expressions on his face.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:33 PM

IncliningPizza is on a distinguished road

Hey, I'm the same as you Waterski. Ben told me that the last time he checked I was on Scruffy's list, but I have never gotten word from Scruffy himself.

We all still need to worship Scruffy for his acts anyway. Hell, Aaronius and I were talking about exalting Scruffy on Ventrilo yesterday for his acts.

Hey waterski, if Scruffy wants money for the CD's he got signed, he'll start contacting us personally. I promise.
Old 04-04-2010, 09:37 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterski95 View Post
I'm not trying to complain, I just think it's really unfair and obviously you don't care because you got yours and you're good to go.
1)Well we all know it's unfair. It's just some people got it some people didn't. He tried his best to be fair to everyone.
2)Sorry
3)Yah well I have done alot to make sure that I am able to say I am good to go.
4)It's not my fault life isn't fair.
5)I'm now in a bad mood Not really.
6)He tried his best to be fair and I'll leave it at that
Old 04-04-2010, 10:29 PM

Aaronius, I advise you discontinue this conversation, we don't want a full-fledged arguement on our hands. Nothing good would come of that!