Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-20-2008, 07:30 AM

haunted-man is on a distinguished road
Default Kikoo from a french fan

Hello all !!! (excuse me for my english , i do my best )

I am French and (bizarrely) a very recent fan of Alizée. Lol

While crossing the blogs various on the net I discovered your site, that I had a lot of pleasure to visit because you are really pure fans!

I thought that my route of «*French-fan*» could can be to interest you, then this is:

I knew naturally Alizée due to the mediatization which was made, but I had never fathomed because regrettably, a label " song for teenagers " hung on her, and has its debuts, to lose I think of one big part of french public (I at least).

I admit that has her débuts , I certainly channel-flicked the TV when it came has to pass Alizée, cause of this image of singer for spotty teenagers has which was associated.

Even stranger, it is because I play the on-line world of warcraft game that I come to rediscover Alizée.
On the forums of wow circulated the links towards the previous history of the dances of the characters of the game , and it is as it that I fell on the dance JEAM.

Now I wonder if I was not blind in this period not to have seen the real talent which she shows in this … heuuu ….show.
I think that nobody can remain indifferent there because for me such a talented level on a scène , it is of the never seen!
Besides, it is the must of the sensualism. With this show she puts quite the mens of the earth has her feet has condition that every man have the occasion to see it.

Otherwise just to say also that at present in France the return of Alizée is very discreet not to say more. I am afraid that by losing her image of lolita she enter a musical circle closed enough in France, more cabaret and much less «*général public*» than previously …
I find it damage because she is really all that it is necessary to conquer the heart of the world. Problem of management? Or she prefers to place her personal life in the foreground?
Certainly a little both.

At least I was very touched to see that the talent of Alizée in spite of the humility and the simplicity which she shows in her mediatization touched so many people in parts of the country so remote from the globe. Or then it is exactly has cause of it?

Bye all , happy to talk with you