Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-11-2013, 10:27 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Sorry, but I can't believe that any male fan of Alizee wouldn't want to see her naked.
Naked ? Maybe through some leaked pics or through a key hole, but not in her musical work. Although i bet she would be swimming in cash if she did go full naked.

what is MF reputation in France. I get it that she is very famous, but what average french people think about her ?
Old 04-11-2013, 11:03 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
what is MF reputation in France. I get it that she is very famous, but what average french people think about her ?

She's the richest french female singer in history and the fifth richest in europe (more than 220 millions euros according to some sources) , her popularity remains pretty damn high since she's ranked 3rd on the list of the favorite personalities in france in the female singer category just behind Charlotte Gainsbourg and Vanessa Paradis.

Alizée is not even on this list.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-11-2013, 11:33 AM

Nino is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Sorry, but I can't believe that any male fan of Alizee wouldn't want to see her naked.
Nope. Never. There are quite a few celebrities who have shed their clothes for magazines and stuff. There's a huge difference between marketing oneself by showing off their body and influencing people by one's personality. Alizée may not have a striking personality. But it is her smile, her manners and that angelic charm about her that has garnered a rather loyal fan base for her. Going in MF's direction would completely destroy what Alizée stands for me right now. I wouldn't be a fan if that were to happen.
Old 04-11-2013, 11:50 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Naked ? Maybe through some leaked pics or through a key hole, but not in her musical work. Although i bet she would be swimming in cash if she did go full naked.

If I can answer on another level than just income ranking, Mylène is now considered as quite unique in the french musical landscape. She is famous for her love of provocation, darkness, nudity, and stunning shows on stage.
They also make fun about her. The way she act the tears on stage, or the constant sad mood of her songs ( which is not true anymore).

About : L'amour n'est rien video clip :
You have to see this as a sexy joke, a way for her to say that she does what she want, especially what she's not supposed to do.
I think she did it with a lot of class, and I'must say that she get my attention with this one...

Last edited by Bigdan; 04-11-2013 at 11:54 AM..
Old 04-11-2013, 12:13 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Naked ? Maybe through some leaked pics or through a key hole, but not in her musical work.
Wow, I can't even describe how creepy and misogynistic that sounds. So it's not "okay" if you saw her nude if it were her choice, but it would be okay with you if it were a total invasion of privacy.
Old 04-11-2013, 12:28 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
She's the richest french female singer in history and the fifth richest in europe (more than 220 millions euros according to some sources) , her popularity remains pretty damn high since she's ranked 3rd on the list of the favorite personalities in france in the female singer category just behind Charlotte Gainsbourg and Vanessa Paradis.

Alizée is not even on this list.
this said me nothing about her... and really no answer what asked melovealizee, what people are thinking about her

Old 04-11-2013, 01:13 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Wow, I can't even describe how creepy and misogynistic that sounds. So it's not "okay" if you saw her nude if it were her choice, but it would be okay with you if it were a total invasion of privacy.
Well fuck, that was really creepy .well, it's not what i actually mean. I think i want say to that as for male it would be interesting to see her naked but in some respectable, delicate way ? Like a photo session for PETA ? Or some short movie scene if she would take acting ? That's just a natural curiosity i think. But i sure would be disappointed if she went Paris Hilton or Britney Spears way. She has this french elegance. She had it always, even when her sexuality was the main driving force to sell albums.
I think that most of her fans who followed her just because of her body, dumped her already and haven't bought her cd. They are now following S. Gomez and T. Swift and writing sentimental comments about Alizee on youtube.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:26 PM
... qui vous veut du bien

Corsaire is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Maybe that is true for many (most?) of her male fans, but, I, for one, never thought of Alizée in a sexual manner and I have discussed this at length on AAm forums. I find her very attractive and physically extremely beautiful, but that is it. I see Alizée more as a younger sister (or maybe a daughter). To this day, I still can’t stand to look at the JPVA “show me your ass” move, let alone seeing her naked.

Concerning the past association with LB/MF, as I said before, I am convinced it was doomed if Alizée was not willing to become a darker, rougher more sexualized (graphically speaking) version of herself. That was the obvious natural progression and I really don’t see how LB/MF would have wanted it any other way. Speculative, of course, but still the most probable stuff LB/MF had in store for Alizée.

As a side note, when I see the MF video posted above, it reminds me of the time when I was much, much, younger and the prospect of seeing a sexy singer show some skin in a video was quite exciting. Today, at might age, when I see an artist resort to such childish and immature “eroticism” or “sexuality”, I find it simply disappointing. A little like the proverbial hot bedroom scene in a movie where the hunk sensation shows his ass or the good looking actress shows the shadow of a nipple... I am not 13 anymore and I couldn’t care less about that sort of stuff... There are better alternatives out there for anyone who wants a dose of eroticism.
Old 04-11-2013, 01:48 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:

I think that most of her fans who followed her just because of her body, dumped her already and haven't bought her cd. They are now following S. Gomez and T. Swift and writing sentimental comments about Alizee on youtube.
Couldn't agree more and I say Good riddance! Because this kind of fans is more of a burden than something to be proud of for Lili.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
this said me nothing about her... and really no answer what asked melovealizee, what people are thinking about her
Are you fucking serious?? I just said that she's one of the most popular singers in France . If you don't know what POPULARITY means then I can't help you.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 04-11-2013 at 01:54 PM..
Old 04-11-2013, 01:50 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why is it so hard to believe?