Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-02-2007, 05:42 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road
Default #7 on google

we are #7 on google under the search term 'alizee'

i know the results change for every region, where are we on your search results?

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
Old 05-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Place #12
Page #2

RMJ's website is in the same page but its in the #14 right now
Old 05-02-2007, 05:58 PM

davmuz is on a distinguished road
Default Alors

hurrah

do think she knows? google must be confused anyway!!
Old 05-02-2007, 06:07 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

its probably much worse in france, since the site is all english.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:17 PM

Default googlalizee

She might anyway, they'll be trying to hire her as the next french ISP person. Her dads a programmer from what i've heard.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:22 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

If I was Alizée, I wouldn't search the internet for myself. I'd search for RadioactiveMan.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:23 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
If I was Alizée, I wouldn't search the internet for myself. I'd search for RadioactiveMan.
i actually agree with you radioactive man some of ti is just to nasty to be seen or talk about.
Old 05-02-2007, 06:29 PM

Default internet

I'd like to agree, there is some bad stuff out there, not the least from sources that are meant to be trusted, i wouldn't let my kids near them !
Old 05-03-2007, 06:13 AM

Machzero is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwd716 View Post
There could be several valid reasons for googling yourself right before an album release. It's just another way to find out some stats about fan-base. Just like when we posted a thread showing what countries Lili was looked up the most at. Don't even tell me Lili hasn't Googled herself. Could you honestly say that you'd never do it once if you were famous. Hell, I've googled myself and a bunch of fam and friends more than once, and I'm not even famous. Lol, with enough looking, I even found my MySpace. I dunno if that's so good, but if I put shit on MySpace then the whole world can see it ne way so...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
if i were her, i'd read my fansites but not google myself to find less known and prolly worse stuff...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadioactiveMan View Post
I know I may have strayed off the topic a bit but I just added this highlight to agree with some others in so many words. Like I said, I'm glad she's near the top for so many ppl interests. She deservingly so, earn it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Alizee

Sign in
Google Web Images Video News Maps more »Blogs
Books
Products
Groups
Patents
even more »

Advanced Search
Preferences

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 2,320,000 for Alizee. (0.03 seconds)

Alizée - Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaBorn in Ajaccio, Corsica, she goes by the stage name Alizée — the feminine form of alizé, the trade wind. [1] She was discovered by Mylène Farmer, ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alizée - 82k - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée FanPage & FanClub- [ Translate this page ] Here you can discover the sweet French singer Alizée: Photographs in the Gallery, Biography, Videos, Lyrics and more in the Fanpage, and her worldwide fans ...
www.alizee-fanpage.com/ - 7k - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - alizeealizee Francesita SEXY. ... wow alizee, que lastima que estas casada y con chilapyate, pero igual te kiero, i esparo que regreses julio 07. (Reply) ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceSxEjwXHcM - 94k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

YouTube - alizeealizee(french music video) ... ALIZEE, FRENCH MEGABABE ON THE BEACH...IN A SMALL BIKINI 07:37. From: senorpapparazzo Views: 12861 ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHgZRBrWZ8c - 95k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

AskMen.com - AlizeeAskMen.com feature on Alizee that includes pics, pictures, biography, video, related news, vital stats, commentary, and cool facts. ...
www.askmen.com/women/singer_100/119_alizee.html - May 2, 2007 - Similar pages

Alizee - Shake - Google VideoSexy video clip of Alizee. Dec 7, 2005, from BIZZ. View it on Google Video.
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3101836263624326712 - 94k - May 2, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée – Music at Last.fmListen to Alizée (J'en ai marre, Moi... Lolita & more). Tagged as: pop, french, female vocalists. People who like Alizée also like Mylène Farmer, tATu, ...
www.last.fm/music/Alizée - 134k - Cached - Similar pages

Alizée AmericaHigh quality Alizée videos with English translations and subtitles.
moi-alizee.us/ - 10k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

Alizee - Le site officiel- [ Translate this page ] Site officiel : discographie, biographie, photos et téléchargements.
www.moi-alizee.com/ - 2k - Cached - Similar pages

Jen Ai Marre (Live) VideoThe singer is Alizee. ... You've got a new fan, Alizee. Now, off to learn more French. reply. by , 14th, November. [+1]. Thumbs Up Thumbs Down ...
www.metacafe.com/watch/29085/jen_ai_marre_live/ - 103k - May 1, 2007 - Cached - Similar pages

This is 4th on the second page - Alizée wallpapers & graphics by RMJAlizée wallpapers & graphics by RMJ. ... Joyeux Noël, Alizée ! Download options: 4:3 aspect ratio: 2048x1536 - 1600x1200 - 1280x960 - 1024x768 ...
www.3rdw.net/ - 53k - Cached - Similar pages

Last edited by Machzero; 05-03-2007 at 06:17 AM..
Old 05-02-2007, 06:26 PM
---

theit77 is on a distinguished road

ooh, its #35 where I am. I don't know why, this site is surely in the top 5 or so most popular Alizée sites. It should be number 2, behind only the one-and-only moi-alizee.com. Speaking of her official site, do you guys think it'll re-open soon assuming she'll be releasing a single in the comming months (july, august, september, whatever everyone's saying). That'd be good -- hopefully part of her 'massive media campaign'.

also, Brad, how many hits do you get for this site per day, week, month or whatever?