Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2010, 04:36 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I guess if one looks hard enough, then one will find/see anything the way they want to.
It's called confirmation bias. You know what you want to find, so you only look for evidence that confirms what you believe (or make it up if it's not there) and ignore everything else.

The owner of that blog wants to believe that celebrities are "mind controlled" and it has to do with Satanism or Freemasonry. Total nonsense.
Old 10-09-2010, 04:52 PM
LiL T

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post
It's called confirmation bias. You know what you want to find, so you only look for evidence that confirms what you believe (or make it up if it's not there) and ignore everything else.

The owner of that blog wants to believe that celebrities are "mind controlled" and it has to do with Satanism or Freemasonry. Total nonsense.
Again works both ways... Or are you not understanding me? You can call nonsense all you want but evidence is there to suggest freemasonry, that does not mean she is mind controlled. Go watch mademoiselle juliette and then look up freemasonry then watch mademoiselle juliette again. Then try to tell me I'm making up evidence, it works both ways doc...
Old 10-09-2010, 05:08 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL T View Post
Again works both ways... Or are you not understanding me? You can call nonsense all you want but evidence is there to suggest freemasonry, that does not mean she is mind controlled. Go watch mademoiselle juliette and then look up freemasonry then watch mademoiselle juliette again. Then try to tell me I'm making up evidence, it works both ways doc...

If you both stop trying to call it black or white ( ) and instead recognize the possible shades of gray involved, then I think you will be better served.

For one thing, it does offer an interesting perspective on LB, and a possible aspect of the dynamic between him and Mylene, as well as a different perspective on some of the early symbolism in Alizée's presentataion.

Beyond that, it is intersting to note how many of the people Alizée relates to are represented (accident?).

I've seen articles like these about other performers. If nothing else, it helps to to look at some of the symbolism around these performers with a fresh perspective (looking from a different direction than you normally do).
Old 10-09-2010, 05:18 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I'm confused, LiL T. Is this your blog?

I didn't mean to imply that anything was made up in that article, I just threw that in as part of defining confirmation bias. But I suppose made up is the wrong thing to call it. Just incorrectly perceived.

(And before anyone tries to tell me perception can't be incorrect, it definitely can. It's as simple as, if the people who produced the music video didn't intend to create any specific symbolism, and you think they did, then your observation is incorrect.)

To shift the topic a little bit, I'd like to ask anyone who believe in all this Satanic/Freemason stuff, why is the symbolism there? If people are really being "mind controlled", why do they leave hints all over the place? Seems like a clumsy thing to do.
Old 10-09-2010, 05:30 PM
LiL T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
If you both stop trying to call it black or white ( ) and instead recognize the possible shades of gray involved, then I think you will be better served.

For one thing, it does offer an interesting perspective on LB, and a possible aspect of the dynamic between him and Mylene, as well as a different perspective on some of the early symbolism in Alizée's presentataion.

Beyond that, it is intersting to note how many of the people Alizée relates to are represented (accident?).

I've seen articles like these about other performers. If nothing else, it helps to to look at some of the symbolism around these performers with a fresh perspective (looking from a different direction than you normally do).
Looking at your avatar makes me assume you're Buddhist perhaps?

Quote:
I'm confused, LiL T. Is this your blog?

I didn't mean to imply that anything was made up in that article, I just threw that in as part of defining confirmation bias. But I suppose made up is the wrong thing to call it. Just incorrectly perceived.

(And before anyone tries to tell me perception can't be incorrect, it definitely can. It's as simple as, if the people who produced the music video didn't intend to create any specific symbolism, and you think they did, then your observation is incorrect.)

To shift the topic a little bit, I'd like to ask anyone who believe in all this Satanic/Freemason stuff, why is the symbolism there? If people are really being "mind controlled", why do they leave hints all over the place? Seems like a clumsy thing to do.
Humm, I've argued over this many times, this would be the first that included Alizée, oh how how I love her... It is only natural I would post on this forum when a thread like this was made because I fear she is being manipulated or people have tried to manipulate her and she has basically stuck her finger up at it.

Sony are not a very nice company no matter how your brain tries to tell you they are....
Old 10-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Hero

Nafas is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Ow that is an easy question: They are making it real, easier to accept when it becomes real. Today's theme's in popmusic are dehumanization (make it easier to accept the RFID for exemple), mindcontroll and sex. By exposing it in music we will adapt it in the future. That's my view.

And of course we all know this is true: We all know that music (JEAM) has it double layers

- Veni Vedi Vici
Old 10-09-2010, 07:08 PM
LiL T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nafas View Post
Ow that is an easy question: They are making it real, easier to accept when it becomes real. Today's theme's in popmusic are dehumanization (make it easier to accept the RFID for exemple), mindcontroll and sex. By exposing it in music we will adapt it in the future. That's my view.

And of course we all know this is true: We all know that music (JEAM) has it double layers

Shush man...

Someone might kill you...

Joking of coarse or am I? The music industry is so full of bullshit its in its final days, if people like lady gaga I pity them.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiL T View Post
Shush man...

Someone might kill you...

Joking of coarse or am I? The music industry is so full of bullshit its in its final days, if people like lady gaga I pity them.
Yes because your personal opinion about music is the be all, end all of musical authority, right? We should only be allowed to listen to what YOU like, right? Little T. What does the T stand for? Tasteless? Because it certainly doesn't seem to stand for "tolerant" in your case.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
That article is idiotic. The person who writes that blog is mental.
Agreed. That "article" delved into stupidity deeper than I thought it would.
Old 10-09-2010, 07:45 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post

Rev, you're a genius. But you have to realize that guys like Lil T are basically polarized in their views. It's either their way or no way. These are the kinds of people who never learn and never grow. I love watching people like them self destruct in their own hate. It's hilarious.
Closed Thread

Tags
alizee, controll, mind, mylene, symbolism