Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-20-2018, 04:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's a picture of Alizée with Mika. He's a British singer who only appeared in the 2013 Les Enfoires show. One of the songs of his they used on one of their shows was 'Relax, Take it easy' which they used in the 2008 show I believe it was.

He also wrote a song in French called Elle ma dit (She said) which the show used in 2013 in which Alizee participated in. There was also a video of him performing the song with Shy'm which I'm guessing these were one of the filler skits. They have a several main skits I guess you call them, then when they are done and go back stage, they'll do a comedy skit or in this case a musical number while most of the performers are getting ready for the next act, much the way Alizee and Claire Kleim did that same year.

Les Enf 2013 mika.jpg

Relax take it easy with Alizee

Les Enfoires Elle ma dit 2013 with Alizee
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xq6z5i

Les Enfoires Elle ma dit with Shy'm

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-20-2018 at 04:34 PM..
Old 12-01-2018, 10:22 AM

Usually in November is when Les Enfoires announces where and when the tickets will go on sale for the beginning of the next year's show and they have announced that, but I think they usually announce too, who will be in the show It only makes sense that someone who wants to go to the show would want to see if their favorite stars will be there.

I don't see a list of who will be in the show yet. It's only when I see that list that I will give up all hope that a certain someone may be in it.

http://www.enfoires.fr/mise-en-vente...HrheAteBOKavbE
Old 01-27-2019, 08:31 PM

Well tomorrow is the last day of this years Les Enfoires show. How it's going I'm not sure. There are some videos on Youtube, but the audio is very lacking. The official internet sight did not carry any news of this years show. I think it may be because the wife of the founder, died this past year and maybe she was the one updating it (Her husband, the founder died years ago.). They do have a Facebook page which has been kept current, but doesn't have a whole lot to show.

It's really too bad Alizee and Greg didn't appear in it. You have to be invited to the show and if she wasn't invited, if she had put the word out there that her and Greg were interested, they would have been invited post-haste I'm sure!

The tv show will probably come out next month. Of course it wont be available in this country. Sometimes a way pops up for us to view it, sometimes not. Sometimes some good Youtube videos pop up, then again, sometimes not. The dvd should come out in maybe March or April.

It's a shame Alizee and Gregoire weren't in the show this year. We see by recent pictures that they had the time to be there. As far as Alizee, I think she is very content with her life now. I think she has everything she wants in life, except for the pitter, patter of little 'new' feet, which she can find locally, nudge, nudge, say no more Gregoire, but I think Gregoire has more ambition for 'them'. I think he realizes life is a long road and they need to capitalize on their fame before it quickly fades into oblivion faster than those extras in the landing party on Star Trek who you knew weren't coming back.

I feel he might be the one behind the recent concert in Warsaw. He realized life, hopefully for them is a long road and you need to take advantage of every opportunity that comes along.

Why not then appear in this years Les Enfoires. We see they had the time. It usually has over 2 million viewers. That's great publicity you get for just donating a week of your time. You don't even have to appear in all the shows if you don't want to.

As far as Greg being in the show, he was considered to be one of the top 10 hip hop dancers in the world! If Alizee was asked and she wanted Greg to be in the show, they would have gladly said "Yes". After all, the show has often included dancers, actors and actresses and sports figures.

So if Alizee and Greg are still interested in the Entertainment industry, they lost a golden opportunity to be seen by over 2 million people in France. In the words of Julia Roberts, I'm sure Alizee remembers Julia Roberts, "Big mistake!".

Attachment 2471

https://youtu.be/NZTPGVrKIU0?t=97

Julia Roberts.jpg

julia roberts big mistake.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-28-2020 at 03:15 AM..
Old 01-28-2019, 12:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

"Huge!"
Old 02-02-2019, 10:13 AM

I have about 6 TB of storage on my computer with files spread out over 4 different drives from many years.

I stumbled upon this one today. This was a video Jenny had taken at the 2013 Les Enfoires at the final song of the show. It's a great video, not so much in resolution, but in Alizee.

Jenny had lost many of her videos. I don't know if this might be one, but someone please contact her to see if it is.

The people on stage with her are Lorie, Thomas Dutronc who is Francoise Hardy's son, Clare Keim in the pink dress and Pascal Obispo.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15Zq...ew?usp=sharing

Attachment 2490

Attachment 2491

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-09-2020 at 03:28 PM..
Old 02-03-2019, 08:04 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I have about 6 TB of storage on my computer with files spread out over 4 different drives from many years.

I stumbled upon this one today. This was a video Jenny had taken at the 2013 Les Enfoires at the final song of the show. It's a great video, not so much in resolution, but in Alizee.

Jenny had lost many of her videos. I don't know if this might be one, but someone please contact her to see if it is.

The people on stage with her are Lorie, Thomas Dutronc who is Francoise Hardy's son, Clare Keim in the pink dress and Pascal Obispo.
Great video. Thanks!

It looks like this was a different show than what the DVD was made from.
Old 02-03-2019, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Great video. Thanks!

It looks like this was a different show than what the DVD was made from.
I went to the first two shows and I saw Jenny at the second one so I'm sure she went to two of the early shows and they usually do the filming for the tv show and the dvd from the latter shows.
Old 02-04-2019, 06:56 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I went to the first two shows and I saw Jenny at the second one so I'm sure she went to two of the early shows and they usually do the filming for the tv show and the dvd from the latter shows.
Did you ever post your videos you took from LE? I remember one where Alizee and Garou spot you in the audience. I'm not sure if I downloaded it though. Did any others come out as well as that one?
Old 02-04-2019, 11:14 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Did you ever post your videos you took from LE? I remember one where Alizee and Garou spot you in the audience. I'm not sure if I downloaded it though. Did any others come out as well as that one?
You can't post them on YouTube, not for a while at least. They are often taken down. DVD sales likely also go to the charity so posting videos online for free defeats the purpose
Old 02-04-2019, 03:54 PM

I think it was 2012 when me and Jenny were at a couple of Les Enfoires shows and we posted videos when we got home and they were taken down, but we made the mistake of using either Alizee or Les Enfoires in the name. At the same time, there were some other German fans there who posted videos under the title of "German fans in Rhône Alps 2012 - partx, with the x being a number from 1 to I think it was 12 and theirs were not taken down. I believe I've shared all of mine before and I can do it again if need be.

German fans in Rhône Alps 2012 - part7