Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 07-16-2012, 08:40 PM

para.izée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzztz View Post
Say what you say, I highly doubt that the majority of women have nude photos.
I'm with zzztz on this. Feel free to proveuswrong@gmail.com with all your lovely pics lovely ladies     

PS vowel anyone? anyone? no? how about a number???

I Keed! I keed!

But OT: She strikes me as a bit of a prude ( European and all, which is why we love her so much? ) in her intimacy to be taking nude pics of herself. Then again sexting was all the rage among them youngens 'round here.. If I still remember it couldn't have been that long ago. Nice export America?.? It's all a wireless-companies' plot to line their pockets if you ask me...

Proove zzt and para wrong    0.o
Old 07-16-2012, 08:58 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
This is what I heard also. Maybe they were promotional photos. Maybe that's why the other forum said they will be post the photos, just when they are actually released.

Edit: plus promotional photos being emailed back and forth would make more sense then nude photos.

Again....I'm hoping they are just pictures of shoes she wants to buy or somthing.

Or maybe.....she has her own clothing line coming out...her store did just open again....and maybe she didn't want the designs leaked!
I really doubt she'd sue over photos of her shoes. Promo photos would make sense, considering they're not supposed to be seen yet. There could also be photos that weren't approved for the promo or whatever. She seems a little sue happy though, but maybe that's how she gets all those Isabel Marant sneakers.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by para.izée View Post
But OT: She strikes me as a bit of a prude ( European and all, which is why we love her so much? ) in her intimacy to be taking nude pics of herself.
Huh? Europeans are not prudes lol.

Last edited by Euphoria; 07-16-2012 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2012, 09:13 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

I think the a reason so many girls take them with their phones is because bad lighting and graininess covers up flaws more. They can get the best angle and focus on only the parts they want to. You wouldn't see half as many if the pictures were full frontal taken in natural day light with 1920x1080 resolution or larger. Even a lot of models are too self conscious to allow all their flaws to hang out in high detail.

It's curious on many levels why girls do that when the pictures will be released after the break up or used as blackmail. It does help determine if the girl is stupid or emotionally unstable though which is grounds to not even get involved. I don't have one night stands but if I did it would be with them since they are projecting their lack of self worth and yet wonder why guys use them over and over.
Old 07-16-2012, 09:53 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well it's true that nude photos are a possibility, but I agree with others saying that it could just as well be other things that caused the decision to sue. Promo photos have been mentioned, and in this case I don't think it would be just Zée suing, surely the label wouldn't want those released either. So maybe they suggested (maybe even financially supported*) the idea to sue. Others have mentioned that Zée has sued tabloids who posted pictures of her and her daughter, there might be some personal family type photos like that, which understandably, she does not want released. I've mentioned before that MJ had his kids wear masks and veils in public for protection, nobody wants to hear of another Lindbergh baby.

*(like for lawyers and stuff)
Old 07-16-2012, 10:09 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

zzztz and para... quit begging for nude pics!

Old 07-16-2012, 10:54 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzztz View Post
Say what you say, I highly doubt that the majority of women have nude photos.
Oh I bet there is a whole lot more than most people think. I know of a website that has a photo section that is littered with bathroom mirror shots, where woman post all day long their nude self portraits. Also it was the first place I went to see if anyone had posted those hacked photo's. It is notorious for scoring this type of material.

From what I've seen over the years, I can say the hotter the woman is, the better the chance she has nude pictures of herself.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:11 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
From what I've seen over the years, I can say the hotter the woman is, the better the chance she has nude pictures of herself.
That is true... statistically, women that are beautiful, and have a high self confidence in their beauty, tend to admire their own bodies a bit much.

Old 07-16-2012, 11:26 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I really doubt she'd sue over photos of her shoes. Promo photos would make sense, considering they're not supposed to be seen yet. There could also be photos that weren't approved for the promo or whatever. She seems a little sue happy though, but maybe that's how she gets all those Isabel Marant sneakers.

Edit:

Huh? Europeans are not prudes lol.
You are right in that she wouldn't sue over photos of her shoes but however it is possible she is not suing for the pictures but for the fact that she was hacked and wants to get a message out?
No and thats why America was founded by prudes, because they couldn't handle all of the kinky European sex to quote one of my favorite movies !
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0Vyj1C8ogtE" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="420"></iframe>

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Oh I bet there is a whole lot more than most people think. I know of a website that has a photo section that is littered with bathroom mirror shots, where woman post all day long their nude self portraits. Also it was the first place I went to see if anyone had posted those hacked photo's. It is notorious for scoring this type of material.

Yea and there's good reason for it, if she knows her body is fantastic she will want to show it off. Its sorta the same for muscular guys; we show off our muscles in some pictures; hell im guilty of doing it a few times. Hell you can even pull a Brett Favre and text some chick your junk ... Man I love this topic!!!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-16-2012 at 11:27 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 07-16-2012, 11:28 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Yeah, that's pretty true. Most women do it because they're vain and they want to see how good they look. Also, they take them for boyfriends or they stock up flattering nude photos so they can send them to a guy when needed lol.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Has anyone else stopped to think and notice that the entire AAM community completely jumped to the assumption that the photos were self naked portraits? lol.... we are sick bastards!!!!

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter