Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-28-2009, 05:29 PM
Lovin Lili Cool B

LL Cool B is on a distinguished road

Does anyone else have the feeling this may end up like a Iranian election? You know, last minute they announce Pink as the winner, because she got like 20,000 votes in the last hour. Do you think twitter, errrrr mallplace, or whoever the hell is running this thing, would do us like that?

-B

Alizee is my Constant
Old 07-28-2009, 06:59 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Just dont drink 8 red bulls in one night, I did at the newyear party, i was the dd and lwt me tell you, I was shaking so much it was not funny.
Old 07-28-2009, 08:42 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

well if pink gains 20k votes at a steady rate, then what can you say? more of pink's fans voted than we did.

but if it (assuming the votes are tracked in some way) is recorded that within a span of three seconds she gained like 50k votes...... then malltweeterfacepacewhatever will have to (assuming they want to keep a good reputation) throw out all the votes that were "submitted" during that span of time or throw out the entire contest
Old 07-28-2009, 09:43 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Just dont drink 8 red bulls in one night, I did at the newyear party, i was the dd and lwt me tell you, I was shaking so much it was not funny.
me drinking that would be like you drinking a little shot of red bull not even kidding you either and I rarely drink energy drinks

Old 07-28-2009, 10:43 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
me drinking that would be like you drinking a little shot of red bull not even kidding you either and I rarely drink energy drinks

Well lol I was the DD so i didnt want to drink anything booze related,so people that i didnt even know were like what you want to drink, and like that my budies were wasted lol, They were fine after like 10 or some beer's, but then the waitresses were bringing teh mixed drinks and that realy f-ed them up preaty good lol. The conversations we had in Dennies was hillarious lol. I should have brought my video-camera and taped them .
Old 07-28-2009, 11:41 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

i just had a weird thought

it says that 11 people will forever be immortalized...... and there are quite a few contests going on as well,

how exactly will they be presented? Alizée's picture larger than the rest with the underlings below? That's what I'd like to see, but what if it's just like a large grid of small pictures like the voting screen? lol all this work for like 100x100 pic
Old 07-28-2009, 11:55 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Caffeine sugar and all that other energy crap just don't seem to affect me then again I've never had a problem getting up early or staying up before

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Well lol I was the DD so i didnt want to drink anything booze related,so people that i didnt even know were like what you want to drink, and like that my budies were wasted lol, They were fine after like 10 or some beer's, but then the waitresses were bringing teh mixed drinks and that realy f-ed them up preaty good lol. The conversations we had in Dennies was hillarious lol. I should have brought my video-camera and taped them .
mixed drinks can be quite a blast

Old 07-29-2009, 12:06 AM
Im a 100% Sone

they are when you are not the designated driver lol. it was dull day but boy did i had fun dancing with the Serbian girls, lol. So all an all it was a great day .
Old 07-29-2009, 12:12 AM

RondasX is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
i just had a weird thought

it says that 11 people will forever be immortalized...... and there are quite a few contests going on as well,

how exactly will they be presented? Alizée's picture larger than the rest with the underlings below? That's what I'd like to see, but what if it's just like a large grid of small pictures like the voting screen? lol all this work for like 100x100 pic
yeah they put the 1st place bigger and with some data the others only appears as you see them on the voting grid that's why it's important to win
Old 07-29-2009, 02:28 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Did anyone ever figure out how long one must wait between votes? It's less than 20 minutes. I'm pretty sure that it's no more than 17.5 mintues. I've been taking down the number a little bit every other time when I remember to do so to see what happens.

Merci Fanny