Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road
Lightbulb "Alizée America" Black T-Shirt Concept

Here's a concept for an Alizée America black short-sleeved t-shirt. The logo has been re-created from scratch. At this small size, some fine-line detail could be lost in production.

The back of the shirt is blank; if we wanted something on the back, it could raise the shirt price by as much as $3 or $4 per shirt, so I think a blank back is more economical. No customization - such as site nicknames - would be possible. Cost would be about $20 per shirt plus shipping.

Thoughts, anyone ?
Old 12-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

So now there is competition with your t-shirt and Sir Wood....lol either way i would buy one!
Old 12-13-2007, 11:55 AM

suzybananasplit is on a distinguished road

I would buy one, but I don't wear t shirts.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:30 PM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
Here's a concept for an Alizée America black short-sleeved t-shirt. The logo has been re-created from scratch. At this small size, some fine-line detail could be lost in production.

The back of the shirt is blank; if we wanted something on the back, it could raise the shirt price by as much as $3 or $4 per shirt, so I think a blank back is more economical. No customization - such as site nicknames - would be possible. Cost would be about $20 per shirt plus shipping.

Thoughts, anyone ?
um, this is a concept shirt, right? Dark logo on a dark background? Can you change to color scheme and make it a White logo or a lighter color logo on this color shirt....if u plan on showcasing this idea to everyone? At least we'll get the full effect of the logo and what you guyz are doing. Hardly any color contrast....
Old 12-13-2007, 12:33 PM
Alizée Fan For Life

SilentFox is on a distinguished road

again there JCC we are just starting to make on just to see if it would work out but really the two shirts look almost alike just that the website is on the back of the shirt

Old 12-13-2007, 12:53 PM

Bud10 is on a distinguished road

Nice I would buy one. I would even pay a little extra if it was a Polo Shirt since I wear those allot more then T-Shirts
Old 12-13-2007, 01:27 PM
Schwazzy, baby !

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
um, this is a concept shirt, right? Dark logo on a dark background? Can you change to color scheme and make it a White logo or a lighter color logo on this color shirt. Hardly any color contrast.
I agree. I would like a light logo on a dark shirt, but the consensus has been to have the logo colors match the site color. The AA site is essentially the same color scheme as the shirt.

I'm not sure a white logo is the way to go, though, since there are white highlights in the logo itself. Something in the purple/violet range might work well against black. The red would work well with a white t-shirt or polo (golf) shirt, too.
Old 12-13-2007, 01:44 PM
Schwazzy, baby !

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentFox View Post
...the two shirts look almost alike just that the website is on the back of the black tshirt.
The front does look similar, except that my Alizée logo is a custom-created graphic as opposed to a scan or modified image. I also have estimated pricing. We could put the logo on white polos, baseball jersey shirts, maybe even hats, mugs, and other items.

We can do a full-chest sized logo, which should bring out the details upon printing or we can stay with the pocket sized design. For a few dollars more, we could do something on the back of the shirt, but I think that's a bit much (and a bit expensive).

If the creator of the other design can come up with pricing and final color/placement/size design decisions, then he/she should run with it and I'll leave the field. I wasn't trying to start a competition, just trying to turn a good idea into reality without creating a camel. (Reference joke - Question: What is a camel ? Answer: A horse designed by a committee.)

Last edited by The Cap; 12-13-2007 at 02:13 PM..
Old 12-13-2007, 02:23 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

I Want One!

All you need is 1 Truck.
Old 12-13-2007, 02:27 PM
Alizée's FireFighter

Youpidou1 is on a distinguished road

Maybe whoever buys it, you can put there username on it? Or would that be to much work? Think it would be great. Maybe even put there word signatures on the back. That would be cool.

All you need is 1 Truck.