Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 09-29-2010, 01:59 AM

AceTone is on a distinguished road

Which came first? LSU then AAm; or the other way around?

That Vox is fishy. (Assuming they heard of Alizée only recently.) If Vox was interested enough to search and even read this forum in this detail** they must have started liking Alizée. I don't know why someone would report a guy who brought ~joy to them, rather than thanking them. Not to mention they bothered to register just to call Scruff out. Isn't that just pathetic?!

And in their post they just said "oh now I remember why" as to why they don't trust Scruff. Only a person who is familiar with AAm long before would say it in that manner without continuing to expain why, which they didn't even bother to. Then, in their second post writing "just sayin' it's all there" ... LOL.

And be called out on what? Spammer? For posting on-topic posts? He showed his desktop in a Desk thread. He listed Alizée songs in a song thread.
If Scruff deserved to be banned because of spamming, then so do some members here who post (advertise) nothing but other artists' media (but like Scruff, in an on-topic thread), and say nothing about Lili, except when there's an opportunity to criticize her.
But, right, they shouldn't be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
http://forums.tigerfan.com/roundtabl...ml#post1122341
There's why you were banned from the LSU forum, would have worked fine and all but you posted what you were doing here.
He's right, Scruffy, it would've worked fine, but the mistake you made is that you mentioned it here on which forum you posted it on.
From that, it is relatively easy to find your post there and call you out. But not immediately of course ... don't wanna look too suspicious.

** The "News" section, I can understand, but who the fuck would visit "The AAm Project" section on their first day(s). Hell, even this thread. And even go through 8 pages to find Scruff's LSU post.

Last edited by AceTone; 09-29-2010 at 02:01 AM..
Old 09-29-2010, 05:13 AM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
Which came first? LSU then AAm; or the other way around?

That Vox is fishy. (Assuming they heard of Alizée only recently.) If Vox was interested enough to search and even read this forum in this detail** they must have started liking Alizée. I don't know why someone would report a guy who brought ~joy to them, rather than thanking them. Not to mention they bothered to register just to call Scruff out. Isn't that just pathetic?!

And in their post they just said "oh now I remember why" as to why they don't trust Scruff. Only a person who is familiar with AAm long before would say it in that manner without continuing to expain why, which they didn't even bother to. Then, in their second post writing "just sayin' it's all there" ... LOL.
I find it quite suspicious as well, for all the reasons that you mentioned. I don't want to make any accusations, but I think it's very likely that someone from this forum ratted out Scruffy.
Old 09-29-2010, 07:31 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceTone View Post
** The "News" section, I can understand, but who the fuck would visit "The AAm Project" section on their first day(s). Hell, even this thread. And even go through 8 pages to find Scruff's LSU post.
Home page shows all recent threads posted in. If you want to question him feel free to go over there and do so, but don't blindly insinuate.

Regards,

Jung

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 09-29-2010 at 08:04 AM..
Old 09-29-2010, 02:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Here is what comes up when you do a search for Alizee on google.

More than likely, anyone who was interested enough to do a search would probably click on one of the first two, to see her perform or if they wanted more in depth info about her, they probably would have gone to wikipedia. They probably would have even gone to Alilzee-officiel before coming here.

If they did by some stretch of the imagination come to AA first, they probably would have checked out the video section first. The thought that they came here first and found this thread is so ignorant that it's beyond belief.

As far as someone ratting me out, I doubt if that happened mainly in order to send messages to anyone in that forum, you have to make a donation.
Old 09-29-2010, 02:33 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Why is this argument still going on?

Here's a post from the link jung posted:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRETT
Some guy posted a shot of his computer monitor in an attempt to spam his website. He was posting about how sneaky he is for for doing it on another forum and Vox busted him so I deleted his spam.

It would have worked had he not run his mouth about it.
Sorry scruff, somebody saw this thread and decided to rat you out.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSmith View Post

http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4406

Last edited by Tchaikovsky; 09-29-2010 at 03:33 PM..
Old 09-29-2010, 03:44 PM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, Tchaikovsky.
Old 09-29-2010, 03:45 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I don't know what that's supposed to mean, Tchaikovsky.
Neither do I..
Old 09-29-2010, 04:08 PM
Psychédélices Era Fan

Zeerre is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Why is this argument still going on?

Here's a post from the link jung posted:

I read that whole thread, but I find it very suspicious that Scruffy posted a picture of his desktop with Alizée as his background, and he never specifically mentioned that girl in the picture was Alizée. Yet somehow, in a very short timeframe, someone that wasn't even a member at the LSU forums decided to Google Alizée, and came upon this website, and then checked this thread, and went through 8 pages, and found the post where Scruffy mentioned his plan, and decided to go back to LSU forums and register just to report Scruffy. Yes, I know it's possible, but I don't find it vey plausible.

Even the guys from the LSU forum find it suspicious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsutiga
Thanks, I RA'd.

What led to you being the good samaritan and taking the trouble to sign up to report it/him? He run off with ya wife or sumpin?
Keep in mind that Scruffy posted the picture of his desktop in the appropiate thread, and no one had a reason to belive that it was spam, since he had been making other legit posts, and it's not like he went: "Hey check out the girl in my background, her name is Alizée, bla bla bla..."

So I have to believe that someone from the LSU forums (that wasn't even a member), decided to check the "Let's see your desk/work area" thread at the LSU forums, and from all the pictures posted, he somehow decided that there's was something wrong with Scruffy's desk.

That's why I think it's more likely that someone from AAm, someone that knew beforehand was Scruffy was up to, decided to go to the LSU forums just to rat him out.
Old 09-29-2010, 04:24 PM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
That's why I think it's more likely that someone from AAm, someone that knew beforehand was Scruffy was up to, decided to go to the LSU forums just to rat him out.
Who would do such a thing?

Tags
alizee, promotion