Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-25-2010, 11:38 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think they'd be a lot less willing to read my posts if they knew I wasn't a member of their shool and new my true age.
It's not what you are doing there, it's that you are posting on here, a public forum, exactly what you are doing. If you're gonna do it simply do it, or if you are gonna talk about it do it in private. In the long run it is likely to catch up to you. And once again using the old stuff will also catch up to you just like it is in Mexico now.

Quote:
So what have you done to promote Alizée?
Lately not a damn thing, 2 years ago I'd get more done in a week than you have and probably will get in your life. If you'd like to know how, it was simply by talking to people, you gotta know your targets.

Regards,

Jung

Old 08-25-2010, 11:39 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Jung do you mind talking to a few more people? Cause we could really use the help haha.

I NEED SLEEP
Old 08-25-2010, 11:50 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Jung do you mind talking to a few more people? Cause we could really use the help haha.

I NEED SLEEP
My time for that has passed. If I'm gonna be promoting it's gonna be for someone who appreciates it.

Regards,

Jung

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 08-25-2010 at 11:58 PM..
Old 08-26-2010, 01:40 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
It's not what you are doing there, it's that you are posting on here, a public forum, exactly what you are doing. If you're gonna do it simply do it, or if you are gonna talk about it do it in private. In the long run it is likely to catch up to you. And once again using the old stuff will also catch up to you just like it is in Mexico now.

Lately not a damn thing, 2 years ago I'd get more done in a week than you have and probably will get in your life. If you'd like to know how, it was simply by talking to people, you gotta know your targets.

Regards,

Jung
Same as my way of doing it. I have more faith in talking to people than just posting something somewhere and let people view it. But in my case I know my targets, so it I don't actually interfere with the way most people become a fan, i.e. discovering on your own and falling for her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
My time for that has passed. If I'm gonna be promoting it's gonna be for someone who appreciates it.

Regards,

Jung
Any chances of those days coming back again? Think about it, if you want to.
Old 08-26-2010, 07:51 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've done quite a bit of promoting on the local level. In at work, a lot of times workers are called in who specialize at a certain job from another one of our stations in other states, such as when a catering truck smashes into a wing tip which happens all too often, heavy sheet metal workers are usually called in from Tulsa. Another problem we have fairly often is called unwanted fuel migration where the fuel level goes up in a tank during flight, usually caused by a leaking valve inside the plumping of a tank. For this workers are called in from JFK. Everytime I see someone new at work, if I have time, I get my lap top and introduce them to Alizée.

Everybody in my life knows about her. My barber, the guys at the local hardware store , concvienence store, neighbors, the mechanics where I take my truck to get fixed. I've put up flyers in the gym I go to plus many other places. I give away sample cds I made all the time. I know my freinds, family and co-workers are tired of hearing about her. So don't try and say I don't do a lot of promoting on the local level.

The thing is this hasn't really accomplished anything. That's why I'm trying to reach people on a larger scale. The more people who find out, the more likely it is that some one will find out who can make a difference. As far as using old material. Moi Lolita was seven years old when I found out about it. Didn't matter to me. All that mattered was the fact I hadn't heard it before.

Does she appreciate us? I have no idea. I think the way she treats her fans is something that was drilled into her by MF, or maybe it's just the fact that she wants to leave her job at the office or sound studio in her case. Once she leaves work, she's just completely devoted to family.

It does seem like it wouldn't take much for her to communicate with her fans more often, but I don't really know why she doesn't and as long as I don't I will give her the benefit of the doubt and keep supporting her in any way I can.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:06 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Scruff I see what your doing as very good for Alizee. I don't and never will have the guts to go up to people I don't know and tell them about something they are really missing out on. So keep it up man, cause Alizee needs more fans like you to spread her stuff.

So yah I think posting links on forums is great! I mean it's probably part of the reason that we have 50 guests on the forums almost all the time. And guests usually turn into members
Old 08-26-2010, 09:09 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeerre View Post
It's "effective."
Oops... My bad! But at least I set you straight on whether to use effect or affect! Right? Or is that wrong too? I haven't read a dictionary in while (yes, when I was a little kid, I used to do that), so I could be wrong on that too.
Old 08-26-2010, 09:48 AM
Euphoria

Tom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So yah I think posting links on forums is great! I mean it's probably part of the reason that we have 50 guests on the forums almost all the time. And guests usually turn into members
I had been reading this forum for 6 months almost every day before i became a member. And yeah, i saw that there was almost 90 guests on here at once a few days ago (Could have been on her birthday...but there's always 30+).

On the topic off promoting... none of my friends knows that i listen to Alizée and they probably don't know who she is Do i dare to tell them about her? Guess i could link a video over MSN/Skype.
Old 08-26-2010, 11:21 AM
Merci Alizée

Quote:
I've done quite a bit of promoting on the local level. In at work, a lot of times workers are called in who specialize at a certain job from another one of our stations in other states, such as when a catering truck smashes into a wing tip which happens all too often, heavy sheet metal workers are usually called in from Tulsa. Another problem we have fairly often is called unwanted fuel migration where the fuel level goes up in a tank during flight, usually caused by a leaking valve inside the plumping of a tank. For this workers are called in from JFK. Everytime I see someone new at work, if I have time, I get my lap top and introduce them to Alizée.

Everybody in my life knows about her. My barber, the guys at the local hardware store , concvienence store, neighbors, the mechanics where I take my truck to get fixed. I've put up flyers in the gym I go to plus many other places. I give away sample cds I made all the time. I know my freinds, family and co-workers are tired of hearing about her. So don't try and say I don't do a lot of promoting on the local level.

The thing is this hasn't really accomplished anything. That's why I'm trying to reach people on a larger scale. The more people who find out, the more likely it is that some one will find out who can make a difference. As far as using old material. Moi Lolita was seven years old when I found out about it. Didn't matter to me. All that mattered was the fact I hadn't heard it before.
I can understand why this doesn't work. Most of the people who know you don't take her seriously. Well this is not surprising. Maybe others don't want to become like you(there are always some exception). At least this is what happens to me. I can tell you that there are more than 1000 people around me who know her because of me. They have seen her, many of them like her work also. But they won't become like me and I know that. This doesn't bother me either. There are more than 50 people around me who even know you. At the very begining they had no problem with me liking her, but later they thought I have gone crazy because becoming a fan of a singer is not common here. But now they respect my feelings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Scruff I see what your doing as very good for Alizee. I don't and never will have the guts to go up to people I don't know and tell them about something they are really missing out on. So keep it up man, cause Alizee needs more fans like you to spread her stuff.

I wonder why you won't be able to tell anyone about her? Do you feel that you are doing something wrong?

I don't believe that people who don't know her are missing something important.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom View Post
I had been reading this forum for 6 months almost every day before i became a member. And yeah, i saw that there was almost 90 guests on here at once a few days ago (Could have been on her birthday...but there's always 30+).

On the topic off promoting... none of my friends knows that i listen to Alizée and they probably don't know who she is Do i dare to tell them about her? Guess i could link a video over MSN/Skype.
You should definitely introduce her to your friends. It would be better if you do it casually. Don't get overexcited while telling about her.
Old 08-26-2010, 12:34 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merci Alizée View Post
It would be better if you do it casually. Don't get overexcited while telling about her.
I believe that is key when introducing someone you're a fan of to another person, especially if you want to make a fan out of them too. I know that if someone is showing me something or someone that they like, I usually tend to not be as much into it if they are overexcited and all "obsessed" over what they are trying to show me. Because, when someone is like that, it is more likely they are just blinded to that person or things faults. But in a more casual way, I am more into it.

If I ever tell anyone about Alizée, I usually try do it in a way where they will ask more questions. I may be showing someone a drawing of her and they'll become interested in who she is and start asking. I just present the situation to the person instead of forcing it onto them. They will either become interested or not. Or she may casually (somehow) pop in conversation. It's not always best to just go all out, overexcited, and tell too much and not allow the person to gain interest or wonder about her. Introducing her to people is something that takes time, especially if you want to make the type of fan out of someone that most of us here are (lili-crazed ).

Tags
alizee, promotion