Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 12-07-2012, 05:38 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

something interesting

With only two days of "A Cause del'Automne" premiered only in France and around ... the new video of Alizée has a total of 40.268 reproductions.
Meanwhile her former protector Mylene Farmer with her new video "A L'ombre" with 3 days has a total of: 35.097 views with world premiere ...

Last edited by Karin; 12-07-2012 at 05:51 PM..
Old 12-07-2012, 06:05 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Interestng.. well if only that could be Alizée single sales or album sales after just two days.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-07-2012, 08:26 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
something interesting

With only two days of "A Cause del'Automne" premiered only in France and around ... the new video of Alizée has a total of 40.268 reproductions.
Meanwhile her former protector Mylene Farmer with her new video "A L'ombre" with 3 days has a total of: 35.097 views with world premiere ...

Well I've been mulling over what to say about this video and all I'm going to say at this point is this song needed a strong showing with this video and it didn't get it. For myself, I think at some point I will combine elements of this one, the unofficial one and the one put together by Karin which I really enjoyed. Then maybe I might enjoy it enough to watch it once in a while.

The tastes of the French people are so hard to judge, but I don't think they are going to like this, but it's just one song on the album and I'm still very optimistic about the album being a good one.

As far as Mylene Farmer, my recent attempts to get a ticket for Les Enfoires from different ticket agencies has made me realize MF is still very active, hugely popular and hugely successful there. I think what the numbers above show is there are a lot of people out there following Alizee who hope she does well, but they are going to need better than this for Alizee to win the day.

I have a few other things to say, which I will say at some time soon in the appropriate thread...............................nuff said.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-07-2012 at 08:33 PM..
Old 12-07-2012, 09:17 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

All in all, I like the video and I thought it was well done. Personally, I had imagined a much different kind of video when I first heard the song, but I think this version works, and I hope it proves successful for Alizée.
Old 12-07-2012, 10:21 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Yeah when they said it would show some hints to James Bond...I thought they meant much smaller things. But no, they did it totally like a James Bond Intro...with the constant zooming in and panning. I love how they did this video.

See how it compares to the Skyfall Intro:

Last edited by User22; 12-07-2012 at 10:24 PM..
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Yeah we now have a James Bond Intro video from Alizée that is in many ways just as good if not better than some of the originals.

Well for as long as I can remember Alizée has expressed a desire to be a James Bond Girl and this song was a great opportunity for her to fulfill atleast part of that desire. She did it her way and I'm sure it means alot to her and that will always make ACDLA that bit more special for me too.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Wy-c8aAntWA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 12-07-2012, 11:22 PM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
Yeah when they said it would show some hints to James Bond...I thought they meant much smaller things. But no, they did it totally like a James Bond Intro...with the constant zooming in and panning. I love how they did this video.
Agree. This video has James Bond feel all over it, not just Skyfall but most especially the older JB movies. Since that's the way they wanted it, I say they did a great job. But, personally, I like the other version because it conveys Alizee's (or the song's) story better. It was a simple but great concept. And with better quality production, it would have been a really nice video.
Old 12-08-2012, 06:49 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
Agree. This video has James Bond feel all over it, not just Skyfall but most especially the older JB movies. Since that's the way they wanted it, I say they did a great job. But, personally, I like the other version because it conveys Alizee's (or the song's) story better. It was a simple but great concept. And with better quality production, it would have been a really nice video.
yeah... the first would be great if they would release it in august, september, half october, but not december

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I have a few other things to say, which I will say at some time soon in the appropriate thread...............................nuff said.
I have too much think to say, but now I better cut my tongue

Last edited by Karin; 12-08-2012 at 06:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-08-2012, 10:43 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
I agree. I had pictured scenes of her in Paris in autumn with the trees in full color, followed by some of the scenes in Corse. I just thought Paris in the fall would fit the theme of the song better. But either way, I like both videos for the song. They each have their own appeal.
Old 12-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road