Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-16-2009, 12:00 AM

Alizee Mid-West is on a distinguished road
Default Spreading the Alizee Message

I was chatting with a friend online tonight who was trying to put together a play list for her wedding. She asked me if I had any suggestions. I made a couple smartass suggestions like "Baby Got Back" and "F*uck You". She told me she wanted something people could dance too so I suggested J'En Ai Marre. I also recomended Moi Loita, L'Alize, Mademoiselle Juliette, Gourmandises, and L'Effet. In the end she chose JEAM, MJ, and L'Effet.

This story is particularly funny because just a few years ago, she called Alizee that little french tramp I listened too. Now I have a whole new reason to go to her wedding this summer. LOL

You guys have any stories like this?
Old 05-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

ehhh.. the best ive got is that i've played JPVA so many times, that my very anti-french/Alizee friend walks into my room and started humming it!

only to panic when i pointed it out that he was humming to Alizee.

Old 05-16-2009, 09:06 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

I do not listen to Alizee as much as most members here but all of my friends know that I like her. Since I have been on Twitter, I have been chatting with Denise Richards and I told her about Alizee. We will see what happens.
Old 05-16-2009, 11:48 AM
Lili --> tu es mon destin

Osama is on a distinguished road

I never stop talking about Alizee so all my friends knows her.
I played Alizee's music in my Birthday party
and i convinced my friend's sister 2 play Alizee's music in her party :
Lilly Town in the beginning then Mademoiselle Juliette & I'm not twenty
the last song was (Adios by Jennifer Lopez)
Old 05-16-2009, 11:54 AM

patyl is on a distinguished road

I did the same that Karlalizee.

I saw at twitter PerezHilton's posts about Coldplay blamed of plagiarize songs specifically Viva La Vida, so I reply his post with youtube video of Viva La Vida and J'en ai marre.

Mika - a british singer - claims his popular success in North America has been partially attributed to PerezHilton's support as well.
Old 05-19-2009, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patyl View Post
I did the same that Karlalizee.

I saw at twitter PerezHilton's posts about Coldplay blamed of plagiarize songs specifically Viva La Vida, so I reply his post with youtube video of Viva La Vida and J'en ai marre.

Mika - a british singer - claims his popular success in North America has been partially attributed to PerezHilton's support as well.
so what happened with that? did coldplay actually plagiarize the song from Alizee or what??

Old 05-19-2009, 04:37 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
so what happened with that? did coldplay actually plagiarize the song from Alizee or what??
No they didn't. They stole it from Joe Satriani, someone before Coldplay & Alizee's time.

Besides IMO, Alizee's song is not similiar to Coldplays at all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEGGFJLpbu4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEGGFJLpbu4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited by SimonH; 05-19-2009 at 04:39 PM..
Old 05-19-2009, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
No they didn't. They stole it from Joe Satriani, someone before Coldplay & Alizee's time.

Besides IMO, Alizee's song is not similiar to Coldplays at all.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEGGFJLpbu4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/OEGGFJLpbu4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x99 9999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
the only part that sounds like JEAM is the intro, especially if you can just hear it.

i mean, i remember i was eating lunch at the cafeteria, and Viva La vida came on, and for the first, i dunno 15 seconds or so, i thought wildy HOLY SHIT, IT'S JEAM??! but then i realized its not. twas dissapointing.

Old 05-19-2009, 04:56 PM
The Snowboarder

SimonH is on a distinguished road

Nah... to me it doesn't... w/e.
Old 05-19-2009, 05:51 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
If I could fly came 2004 J'en Ai Marre in 2003. Cantplay probably stole music from both and made viva la vida.

<3