Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-04-2013, 05:29 PM

skungpoomery is on a distinguished road

I think from Twitter Tal seems to be asking people to give their support to Alizée now which is cool...
Old 11-04-2013, 05:36 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by skungpoomery View Post
I think from Twitter Tal seems to be asking people to give their support to Alizée now which is cool...
I didnt saw it, on her Twitter is nothing... just some Tals fans are posting such tweets

Old 11-04-2013, 06:47 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post

I didn't want to say anything against Tal's & Alizée's friendship. I just feel like you sometimes read too much into things...
Sometimes I think you don't read enough into things. I think with me what it all goes back to is that big hole left in her life when she seperated from Jeremy. Sure she is blessed that she has a tremendous love for her family and her home, but what do you think goes through her mind when she goes to bed at night alone with her memories? What do you think she thinks about when she goes out to a restaurant or a bar at night with dancerman and sees a couple hugging and kissing in a corner? What do you think she thinks when she sees some handsome guy dancing with a beautiful young woman? She is reminded certainlly every week and maybe every day of what she doesn't have.

What do you think her idea of a perfect life was? I'd say the main elements would be a husband and a child or for her would it be children. Well there's no husband and if she wanted a little brother or sister for Annily, it looks like that might not happen. So I think as much as she does have, her picture of a perfect life isn't what she wanted it to be.

Back in 1996 when I was living about 1,000 miles south of here, I got divorced after a 15 year relationship. A year later I got into another relationship with a wonderful woman. Well a couple of years later, my company decided to pull out of that state. It's a long story, but to stay in my line of work, I had to move and it led to the break up of that relationship. So I moved up here and the women I met just weren't the same. It led to a lot of deep depression in my life.

Now I have 2 brothers and a sister who are all married with kids. I love them all and I get along with the in-laws great, though I can't say they get along with each other very well. As much as I love and care about them, I used to hate going over their places for the holidays or any other day for that matter. It would remind me of what I didn't have. The holidays being extra depressing. I had wished my company would mandate I'd have the work 24 hours on a holiday, but no such luck and I wonder if Alizee goes through the same thing when she visits some of her married freinds.

Well that all changed the day I found out about Alizee. I get an enormous amount of enjoyement out of visiting them now. For me finding out about Alizee has been like finding an incredible freind, a freind like no other. There are several guys I work with who I get along great with and we go out once in a while for a beer or two. Unfortunately they aren't Alizee fans. We've talked about going on vacations together but now since I spend most of my time in Europe, that seems to no longer be the case. But with some of these guys I go out with once in a while, there are some I'd like to go on a vacation with, some not. Some I'd like to go golfing with, some not. Some I'd like to share my concerns about life with and some not. So there are all different levels of friendship. At least certainly for me, but I can't speak for you. Maybe all your friends are on the same plateau. I don't know. We are all different.

But it just goes to show how at least for me, one friendship, can mean so much more than another. It doesn't have to be an Alizée to set someone apart from others and I'm saying this short term friendship with Tal was special for her. . They were mirror images of each other with so much in common and they were having so much fun. Even if Tal hadn't been eliminated, it still had to end in the coming weeks and I don't think it will ever be the same for what they had here. I think it was a time that meant a lot to Alizée. It helped her forget about that big empty spot in her life and that's something she really needed.
Old 11-04-2013, 06:55 PM

skungpoomery is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
I didnt saw it, on her Twitter is nothing... just some Tals fans are posting such tweets
Oh, sorry yes - it was just a RT (and wishful thinking on my part) - still, maybe it will do no harm . . .
Old 11-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think with me what it all goes back to is that big hole left in her life when she seperated from Jeremy. Sure she is blessed that she has a tremendous love for her family and her home, but what do you think goes through her mind when she goes to bed at night alone with her memories? What do you think she thinks about when she goes out to a restaurant or a bar at night with dancerman and sees a couple hugging and kissing in a corner? What do you think she thinks when she sees some handsome guy dancing with a beautiful young woman? She is reminded certainlly every week and maybe every day of what she doesn't have.

What do you think her idea of a perfect life was? I'd say the main elements would be a husband and a child or for her would it be children. Well there's no husband and if she wanted a little brother or sister for Annily, it looks like that might not happen. So I think as much as she does have, her picture of a perfect life isn't what she wanted it to be.
I'd rather not think about those things...

I've always thought at the end of the day Annily would not just be her child but her best friend too though.

Quote:
Back in 1996 when I was living about 1,000 miles south of here, I got divorced after a 15 year relationship. A year later I got into another relationship with a wonderful woman. Well a couple of years later, my company decided to pull out of that state. It's a long story, but to stay in my line of work, I had to move and it led to the break up of that relationship. So I moved up here and the women I met just weren't the same. It led to a lot of deep depression in my life.
Sorry to hear that man.. I think more people than you realize can relate to that though.. well at the very least I think maybe Alizée has become your safe haven.. a place of light.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 11-04-2013, 08:52 PM

Annily, at this stage of her life, can never understand what she's been through.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:04 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
Annily, at this stage of her life, can never understand what she's been through.
I'm sure Alizée would beg to differ.

Old 11-04-2013, 09:26 PM

You're saying at this point in her life, Annily understands what it means to make a life time commitment, for ever and ever, til death do us part?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-04-2013 at 09:31 PM..
Old 11-04-2013, 09:40 PM
Alizée dreamer

Quote:
You're saying at this point in her life, Annily understands what it means to make a life time commitment, for ever and ever, til death do us part?
I dunno about that.. I'm just saying Alizée has brought Annily up the her way/the right way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post

Other advice: mothers shouldn't simplify the way they talk to their children . I always talked to Annily as if she understood everything . When she was really young , I used to talk to her as an adult . There's nothing best than explaining things as they are. Children are often way more intelligent than adults to understand some kind of things.
Nine months interview.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...377#post241377

Old 11-05-2013, 07:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
I thought this line was pretty funny.

"Since I gained 28 kilos , the thing you didn't want to tell me was that I'd never recover my body silhouette . So just to contradict them, the more people said that to me, the more I ate . "

It looks like she stopped eating to contradict them.