Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-27-2010, 06:51 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
If she acted like a G in america, then man she could market her stuff so much better...
she'd crush the market with her pinky finger if she did.
and dan, thanks for the photos
Old 06-28-2010, 08:33 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
Very nice photos, all.

I like how you are always inserting these little surprise pics into your posts.

Merci et continuer le jeu !

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 06-28-2010, 09:04 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Cool

Me not going to this event may have been a mistake. There were a couple reasons I didn't go. First of all, the expense. My recent promotion efforts, plus some medical bills, and bills for getting my truck fixed, have really combined to make it kind of foolish financially to go back so soon. Especially if I want to go back in the fall if there is a concert.

Second of all. There was something about going back to gay Paree, that didn't quite appeal to me. If you know what I mean, nudge, nudge say no more.

Though it probably would have made for a good story over there. But would it have any affect on my promotion efforts here. At the least, it might make her realize she does have fans here and making some type of brief appearence on a show here, might be worth a shot, but that's probably a just a pipe dream.

In hindsight, I wish I had gone.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 06-28-2010 at 09:25 PM..
Old 06-28-2010, 10:52 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink If you were bashful, you could have "entered the rear way"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
There were a couple reasons I didn't go. First of all, the expense... [Things] ...have really combined to make it kind of foolish financially to go back so soon.
You might have succinctly written you "feared getting in arrears."

Quote:
There was something about going back to gay Paree, that didn't quite appeal to me. If you know what I mean, nudge, nudge say no more.
You had no need to be anxious. If a man so desires it, Gay Purr-ee will always happily accommodate him with exclusive focus on artistic pussy, as the video below testifies. Take it from a gay icon like the starring late Judy Garland!

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_CvqjjNjUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_CvqjjNjUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Quote:
Come again? LOL.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
You might have succinctly written you "feared getting in arrears."

! [/SIZE]

<object width="660" height="405"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_CvqjjNjUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0_CvqjjNjUU&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="660" height="405"></embed></object>

Come again? LOL.

Getting in arrears is probably a phrase you want to avoid completely when you are in gay Paree.
Old 06-28-2010, 11:46 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink You never visit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigdan View Post
It's right now, guys....
Maybe some photos in a few hours...
Did Alizée visit "grandma" while she was underground in the 1er arrondissement?
Old 06-29-2010, 10:46 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I think it's the whole, 'missing something Alizée is doing' thing. It sounds like you are in that situation where it just burns you to miss any opportunity to see her/meet her whether it really makes sense or not.

Merci Fanny
Old 06-29-2010, 11:48 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Me not going to this event may have been a mistake. There were a couple reasons I didn't go. First of all, the expense. My recent promotion efforts, plus some medical bills, and bills for getting my truck fixed, have really combined to make it kind of foolish financially to go back so soon. Especially if I want to go back in the fall if there is a concert.

1)Save your money for the Fall06 when it is way worth it to see her...cause she doesn't sing at these autograph signings you know haha.

2)You look tired, get some rest my friend...
Old 06-30-2010, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I think it's the whole, 'missing something Alizée is doing' thing. It sounds like you are in that situation where it just burns you to miss any opportunity to see her/meet her whether it really makes sense or not.
No it wasn't just wanting to get another opportunity to see her. I think this could've been another great opportunity to promote this forum and to make her realize she does have a number of fans in this country.

I thought too late that I could've offered once again to get 50 cds from her for her American fans (even though our forum members are from all over). This would have been going on at the same time the radio ads were running in Boston, which I think would've made for a good story if we could have gotten a French media outlet interested which I think would have been easy to do.

Problem was, I was so busy trying to do other things in conjunction with the ads such as writing stories to local media, to get them interested. Making up 50 dvds to give away at the open house at the French cultural center in Boston, that I never really gave it serious thought. There was so much stuff that I was behind in, in my personal life, that I didn't realize what a great opportunity this was until it was too late.
Old 06-30-2010, 03:54 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

It's ok Scruff. Just put it behind you, there will be many more opportunities to promote her. Yah it would have been good since you were doing the ads right now. But her American fanbase is growing stronger every day. We will eventually reach the status of her fanbase in Mexico....

Tags
autograph, fnac