Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-07-2010, 09:09 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Congrats MYGOGT!

I haven't touched my box since I put it away after opening it yesterday, I'll give the awesomeness some time to simmer before I really take a look at it
Old 04-07-2010, 09:11 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Good idea Fall...just savor the awesomness while it's their. Well not that it will ever leave...

I will definitely savor my UEDS CD signed by the Lolita that has sold over 5million albums.....
Old 04-07-2010, 09:14 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Well, it's a great way to celebrate 50! Or is your age thing wrong?
Sadly, the age thing is correct. But, hey, at least I found Lily before I am pushing up daisies. Better late than never. I feel like a kid again anyways. Someone once told me you have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up. I would say it is partially true. Still can hardly wait though. I will play the vinyls though. Her voice will be amazing on them. Thanks for the voting guys.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:19 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Lolita? She isn't Lolita, she is finally Alizée! I loved the Lolita, but I am falling even faster for this real woman. Sorrh, not complaining, just wasn't expecting to see that name in regards to this disc. Slightly surprised, that's all.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
Sadly, the age thing is correct. But, hey, at least I found Lily before I am pushing up daisies. Better late than never. I feel like a kid again anyways. Someone once told me you have to grow old, but you don't have to grow up. I would say it is partially true. Still can hardly wait though. I will play the vinyls though. Her voice will be amazing on them. Thanks for the voting guys.
Hmmm glad to see someone that believes in that. I don't think I will ever grow up when I grow old....Yay you get to hear her on the Vinyls
Old 04-07-2010, 09:24 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Just happened to see this:
I Want My 1980s!
All things '80s become new again as Hollywood revisits its pop culture past...
http://www.fandango.com/commentator_iwantmy1980s_326
Yeah, and Lilly is no exception with that 80s sounding music. Well, at least it's good for her that the craze is still going on (even though her subject matter is more 60s).

By the way, I have in the past seen everything Alizée on eBay as well. So, it seems that people buy stuff and then try to resell it. I'm not sure how that would go with her special deluxe edition of the album, but if it's a significantly higher amount of money than what they originally sold it for, then that certainly makes sense. Anyway, I have seen people posting about having numbers over 800. So, it seems that they sold quite a few of those puppies. I'll just guess 1000. How much were they? Like 80 some euros? So, 80,000 euros of revenue just for that? Well, who knows how much they spent making them and one can easily spend any amount of money on videos or whatever, but that sounds pretty good. I'm glad to see that they got sold to someone.

Merci Fanny

Last edited by Roman; 04-07-2010 at 09:29 PM..
Old 04-07-2010, 09:28 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Just happened to see this:
I Want My 1980s!
All things '80s become new again as Hollywood revisits its pop culture past...
http://www.fandango.com/commentator_iwantmy1980s_326
Yeah, and Lilly is no exception with that 80s sounding music. Well, at least it's good for her that the craze is still going on (even though her subject matter is more 60s).
haha, I gave my '80's to the US of A. Even though I wouldn't trade it for anything there is a side of me that wants them back.(has nothing to do with your post really but it sparked a memory)
Old 04-07-2010, 09:32 PM

Well it sounds like the 1980's were pretty memorable....but the Double O's(00's) were pretty awesome I'd have to say...
Old 04-07-2010, 09:42 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MYGOGT View Post
I don't know how much they were originally, but 125 now.
They were 85€ and with currency conversion to dollars it works out to a little over $113. The people that ordered them from Alizée's site got killed on shipping. It's one thing ship one box, it is whole other situation and cheaper when you ship a case of 24 across the pond. I'm betting Amazon didn't stock up on too many at $125 a pop.
Old 04-07-2010, 09:43 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

This Deluxe Collector’s Edition on Amazon is confusing. It has been on there for quite some time, but it isn’t clearly identified. Some people thought that it was some kind of mistake. The Canadian Amazon actually specifically says it’s the Collector’s Edition.

On the French Amazon, it is available, but only through a reseller. Here’s the info I found:

Seller: musique-pour-vous
In stock. Ships from CA, USA.
NEW - flown in the U.S. within 24 hours - Average delivery time 7 to 14 business days - Excellent customer service in french - Buy with Confidence! "

How strange!

Anyways, the standard UEDS is now #2 in the French category, #894 overall at the American Amazon. I wish I knew what kind of sales numbers this equates to.

They released the standard CD Tuesday April 6, and now they are saying they are out of stock and there is a 1 to 2 month wait for more. But I got an e-mail from Amazon that my 4 UEDS CDs shipped today. Of course I pre-ordered them some time ago.

Edit: By the way, it would be nice for anyone who has an account at Amazon to go there and write a nice review for UEDS. There's currently 3 positive and one negative reviews. LINK HERE

Last edited by lefty12357; 04-07-2010 at 09:50 PM..