Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 11-03-2013, 08:06 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
Haven't had the time to watch the video yet!!! D: So many tests at my university !

But be sure that I'll do it as soon as I get to download Firstseb's links

School is absolutely first. IF you get time it would be nice to know the detail of why they scored her so low.

Best of luck on the exams.
Old 11-04-2013, 09:34 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

The possibility of a Dance off was a real nail biter on Saturday night.

Old 11-04-2013, 10:34 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
The possibility of a Dance off was a real nail biter on Saturday night.

Hahaha... that's cute.

Old 11-04-2013, 12:57 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Old 11-04-2013, 01:00 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

The only good part of Tal getting eliminated last week is if Alizée is to hopefully win this thing, it had to happen at some point and it might have been very fortunate for their friendship that a dance off didn't happen between them two last week or in the weeks to follow.
Old 11-04-2013, 01:54 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Old 11-04-2013, 02:31 PM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
The only good part of Tal getting eliminated last week is if Alizée is to hopefully win this thing, it had to happen at some point and it might have been very fortunate for their friendship that a dance off didn't happen between them two last week or in the weeks to follow.
You do know that it's just a show, Scruffy, right? :P
Old 11-04-2013, 04:12 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You make it sound like a freind, is a freind, is a freind. Can Jeremy bring her the same type of freindship Annily doe? No. Can Annily bring her the same type of freindship Jeremy did? No. There are all different types and levels of freindship and because of Alizee being single, that level that the freindship of a best "girl" freind can bring is so much higher and more important.
Did I say anything different? Did I ever say that I don't think her close friendship to Tal isn't important or sth like that?

Quote:
Could she really confide with family or dancerman about MP or some other man that may come into her life?
Probably? Who knows. They know each other for a long time, why shouldn't she tell him about it? And why shouldn't she tell her family? Her family was there for her after the breakup and so they always will.

Quote:
Can she talk to her freinds on Corsica about the latest fashion accessories? I doubt if her single female freinds on Corsica can either afford or have the same willingness to buy what she does.
You don't have to buy something to be able to talk about it. You can be happy for someone to get nice and maybe expensive things if you even can't afford them. We have no idea what her friends are like but from the few photos Alizée is posting on instagram she seems to enjoy their company. And if you can't talk about this you talk about other things. You don't do the same things with all your friends. Also some of them she knows since she's a kid and her past career hasn't changed anything between them. Why would it now?

Quote:

Jennifer and Nolwenn were close freinds of hers, but especially with Nolwenn, she lost that "close" freindship when she moved back to Corsica.

Their is also a huge difference in having a freind who is just a short distance away that you can see and hold and cry on their shoulder as opposed to someone who's hundreds of miles away who you can only talk to over a phone. It is in no way the same. There are times when you need someone to be "there" for you.
My best friend (I personally don't like it to say "best friend" because all my friends are really dear to me but if I'd marry tomorrow and had to pick a wedding witness it would be her... so this probably qualifies for being a best friend) isn't living in the same city as I do and if I'm lucky I see her 3, 4 times a year but she still would always be there for me even if I would cry into the phone. Distance doesn't mean anything as long as you stay in touch and are close to each other. I have other friends and sometimes I don't hear from them for ages and when I see them after a year it's like I saw them just yesterday.

As far as I can see Alizée is really caring about her friends. She has always mentioned that she's a reserved and shy person and with friends you can always be like you really are. And of course you don't want to "lose" such a person even if it's only a TV show. So it's very much likely that if there would have been another close friend of Alizée, one of her "coupines", she would have cried too. Not only because of Tal.

Well anyway that's all way too off-topic but I just wanted to make that clear.

I didn't want to say anything against Tal's & Alizée's friendship. I just feel like you sometimes read too much into things...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-04-2013, 05:25 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
Alizée seems to be a person who loves all her friends a lot... so Tal is obviously not the only one... Jenifer, Nolwenn, Amel, Claire etc... they are all close to each other even if they don't see each other very often. Of course it's nice to have a friend around when you do a thing like DALS. So I hope it won't bring her down too much..
well I agree with you as always Jenny but one thing - its maybe just my view on the situation or the reality, but for me it seems Alizée and Tal friendship looks to be much bigger, than example with Jenifer. Maybe I think so just, I HATE really Jenifer, most after the thing how she "copied" Alizée. And look, Alizée knows Jenifer really long, much longer then Tal. But except some performaces in TV, they never made something together. And now, Tal choose Alizée to make a duo. Maybe its just cause the time together in DALS, or thanks really a big friendship I hope for the BIG friendship

Old 11-04-2013, 05:26 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Lapinschous (or someone), if you can find the time, could you possibly tell us what was said by the judges after the Tango?
Jean-Marc said that he was disappointed in the technical part of the performance as she apparently "entangled" her legs though he was satisfied on the artistic side.

As to Pietra , she noticed some progress as far as the wild/felineness of the dancing is concerned but she criticized the couple for dancing too fast for this kind of tango .

Chris , said that they were desynchronized and lacked sensuality

Lastly , Shy'm sad in a word that she had a mixed impression about it.

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..