Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-15-2022, 08:13 PM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

I've been saying this since the start, but some people on this forum are scoring high on the RMJ-scale. And that is a bad thing... if Alizée would read these forums, she would be shocked.
Old 04-16-2022, 12:11 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
I've been saying this since the start, but some people on this forum are scoring high on the RMJ-scale. And that is a bad thing... if Alizée would read these forums, she would be shocked.

Hahhaha...hell no I am not at that level ! Man I ramble on but I am a very balanced individual. Just pursuing somthing doesnt make You a weirdo. I dont have a shrine dedicated to her in my backyard. So no worryes !

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-17-2022 at 04:32 AM..
Old 04-17-2022, 04:51 AM

Sorry about the double post but yesterday I was working and driving to a photoshoot far away and I typed on my phone .

I think forums were also a place of "venting"some thoughts - We all have our bad days or good days - It is not weird to share -

Also I tryed my best to somehow confort and wake-up some people at the same time. To not become delusional.

RMJ was special in his own way and I think he went a bit too far or that's what I remember - Yet I don't think any of us are at that level.

As I sayd having real expectations about something you admire is not unhealthy , and not a bad thing to having a goal you can achieve especially if it helps your personal growth and gets you peace of mind.

If you look deep inside you and you know you are fricking insane about her - the last thing you wanna do is meet her - I am sure of that ! It will only make things worse.

As I repeated myself countless times - I do ramble on and on but the intentions were these. Be realistic - try to achieve something - but do not go deeper the rabbit hole .

Hell , I bet people saw my tattoo and heard "wooo-wooo" sirens going on - red flags everywhere etc.

I'm not that kind of a desperate guy - I used to be in a critical situation in my teens - eh hell - how many did not have a celebrity crush ? really ? I'm just sharing my oppinion on how to get over it and does not have to control your life and feelings.

This adoration you feel clouds your mind and it's not healthy - this was the whole message. I do not think she would be shocked if she read these lines - I think she knows how some fans go really up on the crazy scale. A lot of stars know - they just act indifferent and/or treat them the same as every other fan.

Marketing usually sells you a perfect image wich you fall in love with. Nothing wrong with that - if marketing did not work there wouldn't be so much money in this industry.
But buyer beware - because they show you the image - they do not promise you can achieve it or be a part of it

It is something on the lines of that - I consider myself a real Fan and admirer. Yes I would love to meet the person I am a fan of ! Yes I would like to get to work with the star I am a fan with ! who the fuck wouldn't ? Trying to be proffesional about it also - nothing wrong there. I did photoshoots in my country of male stars wich brought fricking hundreds of messages on instagram from crazy damn girls who were spamming me to introduce them to that particular music star etc. This shit goes on at every level , national to international...

So yeh - When I do say what I am dreaming of it's not some weird crazy-ass fricking fantasy of a girl that I have a shrine of in my backyard to whom I bring daily sacrifices Trust my word for it

I do not own any Alizee memorabilia - Yeh I know HERESY !

I just never cared for material things - I bought her albums once to contribute as a fan but I gave those away as a gift to another fan. Made me more happy !

I do not own signed pictures nor I want any ... I won't invade her privacy as lone weirdo so she can notice my existence and sign me some picture of her from 20 years ago...

There's nothing wrong with that either if that's what you desire (except the weirdo part)

Thing is you shouldn't judge people on their level of fandom ...yeh some is unhealthy but at least they can vent it in here and get some confort from other people like them. At least this is the way I see it all.

Hope it helps !

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-17-2022 at 04:57 AM..
Old 04-17-2022, 01:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking kk

Yes, and it is precisely this particular state of psychosis that is, for the most part, absolutely wonderful and awesome, though sometimes it has those problems!

But in my case, this is special because I’ve actually been completely “immune” to idols!

Many have numerous idols that they follow, and maybe that’s why it’s easy for them to stop being someone’s fan, for example, when someone ends their career, it might end some fan’s interest.

But I just don't have it. Like I once said, of course I have some idols, but I don't follow them except very occasionally = I can take a break for up to a year, etc.!

I’m simply not interested in faning some guys, but I usually wonder about those with at least 10 idols (and this isn’t badly said) that they worship and watch all the time, how they cope with it and where they get that enthusiasm at all...

And then Alizée and JEAM. She destroyed my immunity in seconds! Awesome, awesome Wonderful woman, fact!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-17-2022, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Yes, and it is precisely this particular state of psychosis that is, for the most part, absolutely wonderful and awesome, though sometimes it has those problems!

But in my case, this is special because I’ve actually been completely “immune” to idols!

Many have numerous idols that they follow, and maybe that’s why it’s easy for them to stop being someone’s fan, for example, when someone ends their career, it might end some fan’s interest.

But I just don't have it. Like I once said, of course I have some idols, but I don't follow them except very occasionally = I can take a break for up to a year, etc.!

I’m simply not interested in faning some guys, but I usually wonder about those with at least 10 idols (and this isn’t badly said) that they worship and watch all the time, how they cope with it and where they get that enthusiasm at all...

And then Alizée and JEAM. She destroyed my immunity in seconds! Awesome, awesome Wonderful woman, fact!
Well you clearly show enthusiasm ! that's to be appreciated. Idol ? well that's a strange word for me. I do not follow a lot of famous people either but I do have a few wich from I could get inspired to do things. I'm a fan of Henry Cavill for example - I do not follow his steps or anything - but I like his style of living , the fact that he's a bit of a geek even though he's drooled on by all females he doesn't really care

I'm a fan of some people in the fitness industry - a world in wich I am implicated with both photography and competing. I got a national show to attend this august and I'm in preparation right now.

Alizée's magic worked on me as a teen because let's face it she was and is gorgeous. But I managed to look past that and I started to like her personality - yeh maybe some could say it's a show she put on for interviews but I don't think so ... she really was naive at times or surprised or whatever - it wasn't an act. So all of that she displayed kinda pulled me closer like a magnet to a fridge but I left behind all the fantasyes and all the crazyness.

So right now I am trying to look up to all the people I think I can learn something from - Internet is a beautiful thing and can help you out to grow even by following famous people and their habits.

How many saw a montage of some actors doing gym stuff to get ready for a movie and the next day they made a gym membership ? quite a few I tell you. There is something about this phenomenon.

Back into the main subject of this forum because we ain't here to talk about unicorns - Yes she is wonderful and will continue to be - and there are women out there like that - famous or not.

"Worship" shouldn't be used as a term - If you get to feel that way - you are down a slippery slope...and the only one getting hurt is yourself.

To make something clear - when I ramble on about these things I actually think I make some sense - If I am going off the rail someone can point at it because I won't mind - And at the same time any remarks I make I am not directing them at any member active or not - I just present things that may happen and some happened to me. And maybe the experience itself can help someone too. I got help from a lot of people aswell. I know it sounds like a therapy but it's not - feel free to vent whatever depresses you and to share any fantasy you like as long as we keep it clean and nice.

That is what I personally think and I might also engange sometimes in sarcasm but I will try doing it at my own expense or if I refer to some outer subject please remember it's all in jest and not to insult anyone !

I had great times on AF back in the day and it breaks my heart to hear some of the stuff that happened there. I mean there were some signs about a few members but we all treated it like "normal crazyness" if there ever should exist such a term... But I had no ideea some of them went nuclear !

Anyway , I do enjoy writing here - I missed this - so maybe I spent a few too many posts in a matter of days but hey - it's just me , another dude like all of you sharing some thoughts. If I ever go psychotic and start a cult or anything - I will leave my adress in a private message to some Admin so when the time comes any of you can come and whack me ! Cheers !
Old 04-18-2022, 09:55 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
I had the chance to read RMJ's old posts (they have been deleted from public consumption though). He was in a league all of his own and definitely troubled. I've been here since 2017 and just haven't seen that level in anybody. To me, enthusiasm does not equal creepy stalking behavior. Going out of one's way, even halfway around the world, to get a minute in person with Alizee is not over the top in my opinion.

I'm sure Alizee is well aware of her fans and what lengths some will go to communicate with her on some kind of personal level. I can understand why she can be so guarded and she probably learned how to draw the line a long time ago. I don't think she would be shocked at all.
Old 04-18-2022, 03:05 PM

Remember that we are talking about a multiple win situation. Yes the main reason is to meet her once...working with her is a dream aswell but not impossible - I worked with proffesionals before and some I had to pay to promote my portofolio but some just wanted to help , whatever the situation is I'll be happy to oblige and of course after all enjoying a vacation in Ajaccio if you are there anyway is not a bad addition either.

I can't remember RMJ's over the top posts - but I left everything in 2010 if I remember correctly so maybe I did not catch him at his "best". Was it that bad ? I mean I am used to enthusiastic fans - gee I was / am one of them but where is the line between enthusiastic and downright creepy ?

I do remember once there was a guy on AF that started posting sexual fantasyes but he got banned pretty quick. Anyway the whole ideea is not to judge someone - we all have the same enthusiasm - just that some people really like to share it a lot and it may come as a bit too much.

It's sad that some people are losing it ! It's a shame tbh - but you can't really know his/hers background and what led to this ... All we can do is either listen or let the Admins take action if it crosses a line and breaks forum rules. That is all )

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-19-2022 at 01:15 AM..
Old 04-19-2022, 07:24 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
Remember that we are talking about a multiple win situation. Yes the main reason is to meet her once...working with her is a dream aswell but not impossible - I worked with proffesionals before and some I had to pay to promote my portofolio but some just wanted to help , whatever the situation is I'll be happy to oblige and of course after all enjoying a vacation in Ajaccio if you are there anyway is not a bad addition either.

I can't remember RMJ's over the top posts - but I left everything in 2010 if I remember correctly so maybe I did not catch him at his "best". Was it that bad ? I mean I am used to enthusiastic fans - gee I was / am one of them but where is the line between enthusiastic and downright creepy ?

I do remember once there was a guy on AF that started posting sexual fantasyes but he got banned pretty quick. Anyway the whole ideea is not to judge someone - we all have the same enthusiasm - just that some people really like to share it a lot and it may come as a bit too much.

It's sad that some people are losing it ! It's a shame tbh - but you can't really know his/hers background and what led to this ... All we can do is either listen or let the Admins take action if it crosses a line and breaks forum rules. That is all )
I think if anybody wants to work with Alizee to any extent, they need to go through her agent. She has a new one she hired in the last year or so but his name slipped my mind.

Regarding RMJ, let's just say there was a good reason he was banned and posts deleted and it serves no purpose to repost anything. There isn't anybody here on the forum that has their membership in jeopardy. We like and welcome new Alizee fans because their enthusiasm is contagious.

I never visited AF but heard stories about it, and what happened to them is just not going to happen here. Needless to say, any posts with sexual fantasies will be deleted and the member banned without warning. We have moderated this forum the last 5 or 6 years by the informal rule that if Alizee or a member of her family gets on this site and reads, will they be offended? We've allowed some criticism of Alizee because we don't want to operate on the pretense that Alizee can do no wrong, because we all know she has. For her family members, we just don't tolerate any criticism.

We think the forum rules are fair and not overly strict. We all have a common interest and our community is pretty small these days, so it's uncommon that we have to take some sort of action besides tapping somebody on the shoulder now and then.
Old 04-19-2022, 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I think if anybody wants to work with Alizee to any extent, they need to go through her agent. She has a new one she hired in the last year or so but his name slipped my mind.

Regarding RMJ, let's just say there was a good reason he was banned and posts deleted and it serves no purpose to repost anything. There isn't anybody here on the forum that has their membership in jeopardy. We like and welcome new Alizee fans because their enthusiasm is contagious.

I never visited AF but heard stories about it, and what happened to them is just not going to happen here. Needless to say, any posts with sexual fantasies will be deleted and the member banned without warning. We have moderated this forum the last 5 or 6 years by the informal rule that if Alizee or a member of her family gets on this site and reads, will they be offended? We've allowed some criticism of Alizee because we don't want to operate on the pretense that Alizee can do no wrong, because we all know she has. For her family members, we just don't tolerate any criticism.

We think the forum rules are fair and not overly strict. We all have a common interest and our community is pretty small these days, so it's uncommon that we have to take some sort of action besides tapping somebody on the shoulder now and then.
I agree with you. First : I used to be very active on AF but I left before it's downfall so I do not know the stories - But I did get some background in PM's of some of the things that went there. I agree that we can and should be critical about her mistakes - but to a degree - as you sayd no family members included or whatever directed hate we might get out of frustration - Yeh there are some people who do that !

As for working with her - yes I do know that - The guy's name is Thomas and I am contacting him soon via e-mail just to get info of what the terms are for something like that. I won't be that dude to show's up at her job or doorstep and ask for work It's stupid . I know I sounded like a 13y old kid dreaming but I was serious about working - But I do not wanna do it for promoting myself or for profit - I just wanna combine two of my biggest passions in life. If it won't work then I will just find a way to meet her once without intervening in her normal daily life and as I sayd not being a creep about it... I had a lot of experience in life to actually act without thinking on my own interests alone and I did manage to understand in this life that people's oppinion and their privacy matter a lot ! So yeh .. won't do anything forced. But not trying it is a wasted opportunity ! Aim high but expect the minimum !

The rule of the forum on wich you operate : the fact that she or one of her family members read anything , will the be offended ? - is a very good ideea and sane way to look at things. It is pretty straight forward that whatever is indecent , out of frustration or pure hate has no place here ! See you guys around ! I'm gonna be here for a while
Old 04-21-2022, 04:58 AM

Noppo555 is on a distinguished road

That's a lot of stuff that I ain't gonna read, but the RMJ bit got me intested as I like drama. Can some older user tell us (me) about RMJ? I've seen a couple of photos taken that have been watermarked by him.