Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-21-2022, 05:17 AM

Alexx89 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noppo555 View Post
That's a lot of stuff that I ain't gonna read, but the RMJ bit got me intested as I like drama. Can some older user tell us (me) about RMJ? I've seen a couple of photos taken that have been watermarked by him.
Haha - you feed on drama ? He used to do some wallpapers and stuff and watermarked them - I don't know about photos - maybe he took some photos too . Anyway he went down a dark - not-suitable for the forum - kind of a path and he was removed with all of that by admins.

We shouldn't really talk much about people that left / got removed. No gain in it

It was mentioned here as a sarcastic remark of somewhat I think - but we shouldn't get deeper in the subject. I think if you really are curious and have to know that badly - any admin that was present during that time might help you out in a PM.
Old 04-22-2022, 09:57 AM

Paybays is on a distinguished road

Since I had 2 private messages in my inbox, I just wanted to clarify after beeing absent for a week.

My point is not that people cannot "adore" or "admire" her, but for me there is a limit in which, once reached, surpasses it. I've seen things go worse with RMJ back in the day, and I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer the same as he did. Besides that, it was widely known back then that Alizée would read forums, even tough most of them were French forums.

I do not know if anyone else can remember the full hatred against RMJ from back in the day, or the shocked face of Alizée once he met her at an autographsession and the look in her eyes once she was confronted with him. The things he did in Russia, the leak of his passport, the jailtime... just don't overdo your love for this unreachable woman.

Anyone can form their "relationship" with Alizée in any shape they would like, but just pretend that Alizée might be watching. If I was an artist, I wouldn't want to be near anyone who treats me like a queen or dreams about me. In my eyes, that can be quite creepy and a recipe for disaster. Remember that we live in a totally different time then 15 years ago. These forums are open and free and topics like these can be quite the eyecatcher. Just be aware to not do any damage for the future

Last edited by Paybays; 04-22-2022 at 10:01 AM..
Old 04-22-2022, 09:23 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paybays View Post
Since I had 2 private messages in my inbox, I just wanted to clarify after beeing absent for a week.

My point is not that people cannot "adore" or "admire" her, but for me there is a limit in which, once reached, surpasses it. I've seen things go worse with RMJ back in the day, and I wouldn't want anyone else to suffer the same as he did. Besides that, it was widely known back then that Alizée would read forums, even tough most of them were French forums.

I do not know if anyone else can remember the full hatred against RMJ from back in the day, or the shocked face of Alizée once he met her at an autographsession and the look in her eyes once she was confronted with him. The things he did in Russia, the leak of his passport, the jailtime... just don't overdo your love for this unreachable woman.

Anyone can form their "relationship" with Alizée in any shape they would like, but just pretend that Alizée might be watching. If I was an artist, I wouldn't want to be near anyone who treats me like a queen or dreams about me. In my eyes, that can be quite creepy and a recipe for disaster. Remember that we live in a totally different time then 15 years ago. These forums are open and free and topics like these can be quite the eyecatcher. Just be aware to not do any damage for the future
I've seen many of RMJ's posts. I've exchanged several pms with him. I met him 3 times in Europe, twice at Les Enfoires and once at the autograph session for 5. On two of those occasions, we went out for drinks, once in Lyon and once in Paris and we talked about all things Alizée.

I have definite opinions on the guy. I won't say if they are good or bad but I do ask if anyone has negative opinions of this guy, please don't mention them here. If you want to discuss them with others or even with me, please feel free to by pm or e-mail.
Old 04-23-2022, 06:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Wink Lili, just a healthy drug !!

This recent discussion may have gone a little in the wrong direction, regarding the actual topic of the thread...

As such, a wide variety of discussions and opinions are, of course, ok.

But this psychosis is just good psychosis and in quotes, just because someone wouldn’t misunderstand it! Although in my opinion it is just the right psychosis, but still and only in a very good way!

And not what, I enjoy it! Those little problems are quickly forgotten, 99% of this psychosis is just a good thing and bring/brought a lot of good and joy!

Of course, there are different people, not everyone can handle "things" etc, there are criminals etc, so everyone has their own experience.

But in Alizée’s case, I’ve found that many have a lot of “similarities” and similar considerations, in a good way a lot, and all of this is great, as this thread shows. Now we talk in general and most of all about it.

Alizée's mere presence produces:

"Saves" people...
Bring joy...
Bring beauty...
Bring sexiness...
Bring pleasure...
Create music art...
Gives dreams...

Etc, etc ... I think it's just and only a good and great thing in the big picture. Those nasty phenomena are also involved, but somewhere far away!

...And it’s practically mostly aimed at a person, a person who was 10-20 years ago, so if you can’t find that time machine, then... Well!

And so, if anyone hasn’t read this thread properly, then of course I still like Alizée today, but of course it’s a little different “psychosis”!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-23-2022, 07:14 AM

I really think there is no such thing as a good psychosis
Maybe find a different word for it.

But I understand where you come from with your statement. It is on the mild/good for yourself side. That's understandable.

What PayBays mentioned has it's own truth aswell. Even if the feeling you have is not harmful towards yourself or anyone else it may come as a bit disturbing for the person targeted - in our case Alizée -

It comes out a bit weird and everyone can interpret it in different ways since it's written down and nobody knows you in person to acknowledge that you are just a regular down to earth dude with admiration for the beautiful. We just have to take your word for it And I usually do that unless proven otherwise.

The topic did went a bit off the rails but the subject in matter was still adressed - it was just a side-note that things can become harmful when admiration turns into obsession - and obsession intro frustration - and so on - and some do have some flashbacks of RMJ and his downfall and they genuinely do not want anyone else to suffer the same fate.

As long as it makes you happy and not delusional - it is the greatest feeling in the world... The thing is do not just dwell into this and find meaning in your life in other ways aswell - you can incorporate this into those too for a greater experience.

Also if she was to read these - But I bet she won't anymore - I don't think aproaching things with the excuse of beign fascinated by a person but how she was 20y ago is good... Imagine telling that to her : Man I used to like you so much that I almost fell in love - but when you were young 20 y ago No matter how much you add after that - you already digged yourself a hole So be mindful on how you do express feelings - written or not.

We kinda all fell in love to that version - but for me it did not change over the years - I was 20 back then - im not 20 anymore either...so yeh ..
Old 04-23-2022, 08:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexx89 View Post
I really think there is no such thing as a good psychosis
Maybe find a different word for it.

But I understand where you come from with your statement. It is on the mild/good for yourself side. That's understandable.

What PayBays mentioned has it's own truth aswell. Even if the feeling you have is not harmful towards yourself or anyone else it may come as a bit disturbing for the person targeted - in our case Alizée -

It comes out a bit weird and everyone can interpret it in different ways since it's written down and nobody knows you in person to acknowledge that you are just a regular down to earth dude with admiration for the beautiful. We just have to take your word for it And I usually do that unless proven otherwise.

As long as it makes you happy and not delusional - it is the greatest feeling in the world... The thing is do not just dwell into this and find meaning in your life in other ways aswell - you can incorporate this into those too for a greater experience.

Also if she was to read these - But I bet she won't anymore - I don't think aproaching things with the excuse of beign fascinated by a person but how she was 20y ago is good... Imagine telling that to her : Man I used to like you so much that I almost fell in love - but when you were young 20 y ago No matter how much you add after that - you already digged yourself a hole So be mindful on how you do express feelings - written or not.

We kinda all fell in love to that version - but for me it did not change over the years - I was 20 back then - im not 20 anymore either...so yeh ..
Well, I "strongly disagree" on certain points and I also familiarly agree with some of your points, but like I said in that "kilometer post", etc.:

Now Alizée herself has a family, an apparently good stage in life, etc., so of course I can't in any way "try to get" the current person, and of course I don't want it, even though I'm "psychotic" about her historical deeds, but it's completely stable and wise psychosis!

Instead, the past is already gone, except in our minds! I think + 99% of us, men or women, would like to face the relentless admiration, praise and flattery associated with the essence of their former youth - especially if a person has been a world-famous performer for a decade.

Like I said, I’m not a “professional fan,” on the contrary, I’ve been wondering a lot about all the “Idol hype” before Alizée... ^ But what I said earlier makes common sense!

At the moment, I respect Alizée for those deeds and her current values.

I don’t know if the word “psychosis” confuses some and has a different meaning for different people, but it’s just a word [which was a fitting introductory word when I came here to the only decent fan site left], and anyway, I’m crazy about her, her deeds and I stay that way and proud, because I'm a fan of all weather! After all, the only celebrity I’ve been thinking about for about 2 years in a "tube" every day!

Alizée 💜
Old 04-23-2022, 12:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeSuperFanFIN View Post
Well, I "strongly disagree" on certain points and I also familiarly agree with some of your points, but like I said in that "kilometer post", etc.:

Now Alizée herself has a family, an apparently good stage in life, etc., so of course I can't in any way "try to get" the current person, and of course I don't want it, even though I'm "psychotic" about her historical deeds, but it's completely stable and wise psychosis!

Instead, the past is already gone, except in our minds! I think + 99% of us, men or women, would like to face the relentless admiration, praise and flattery associated with the essence of their former youth - especially if a person has been a world-famous performer for a decade.

Like I said, I’m not a “professional fan,” on the contrary, I’ve been wondering a lot about all the “Idol hype” before Alizée... ^ But what I said earlier makes common sense!

At the moment, I respect Alizée for those deeds and her current values.

I don’t know if the word “psychosis” confuses some and has a different meaning for different people, but it’s just a word [which was a fitting introductory word when I came here to the only decent fan site left], and anyway, I’m crazy about her, her deeds and I stay that way and proud, because I'm a fan of all weather! After all, the only celebrity I’ve been thinking about for about 2 years in a "tube" every day!

Well - whatever floats your boat ! More power to you ! It wasn't a directed attack btw I'm not judging you - I was just trying to somehow give advice - I've been in a worse place and it's not fun but HEY - if you are ok with all and you see it in a mature way ..as I sayd - More power to ya ! People can missjudge - I mean I can't be one to talk - Having a tattoo of her logo on my arm doesn't make a decent case for me to plead but as I sayd it's all different depending on the person and what he believes.

Also "Psychosis" is a combination of symptoms resulting in an impaired relationship with reality. It can be a symptom of serious mental health disorders. People who are experiencing psychosis may have either hallucinations or delusions. - That's why it has a negative connotation attached to it... But I know it's not what you intended for sure ! you used " " and that makes it somehow a sarcastic remark in my books - I hope it is intended that way anyway...

Last edited by Alexx89; 04-23-2022 at 01:09 PM..
Old 04-23-2022, 03:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Cool

Quote:
Well - whatever floats your boat ! More power to you ! It wasn't a directed attack btw I'm not judging you - I was just trying to somehow give advice - I've been in a worse place and it's not fun but HEY - if you are ok with all and you see it in a mature way ..as I sayd - More power to ya ! People can missjudge - I mean I can't be one to talk - Having a tattoo of her logo on my arm doesn't make a decent case for me to plead but as I sayd it's all different depending on the person and what he believes.

Also "Psychosis" is a combination of symptoms resulting in an impaired relationship with reality. It can be a symptom of serious mental health disorders. People who are experiencing psychosis may have either hallucinations or delusions. - That's why it has a negative connotation attached to it... But I know it's not what you intended for sure ! you used " " and that makes it somehow a sarcastic remark in my books - I hope it is intended that way anyway...
Lol, nothing and the conversation "warms up" between! And good so!

I also don’t want to argue too much on the subject and as we already discussed in the private message, we both seemed to misinterpret each other a bit in the last posts etc!

But this is just another indication to me of how wonderful and amazing a woman Corsican Alizée is[by the way, I guess I don't repeat myself too much?!?]

(Oh yeah, you have a good point, let no one confuse this “special psychosis” with a real illness called “psychosis” which can be a difficult thing anyway, it’s never been my intention!)

Alizée 💜
Old 04-23-2022, 04:21 PM

As I sayd before - the ramble that went on the side it's still related to the topic of the discussion - So we weren't exactly out of topic entirely. These side remarks usually gain some more "traction" to the main subject. I know this thread started as some kind of a personal diary for you - but we can always chip in with remarks as long as we are trying to be helpful somewhat.

I had my share of things happening - sharing my thoughts , getting judged ...maybe I'll start another topic so I won't just intrude on yours - to explain a bit of how things do work in my experience. I might have a lot to share that might be helpful to a lot of people without beating the same dead horse if you know what I mean.

It's all derived from my own personal experience and is my oppinion.

I'll do that soon You keep us updated of your own journey here aswell.
Old 04-24-2022, 03:44 AM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

Talking

Quote:
As I sayd before - the ramble that went on the side it's still related to the topic of the discussion - So we weren't exactly out of topic entirely. These side remarks usually gain some more "traction" to the main subject. I know this thread started as some kind of a personal diary for you - but we can always chip in with remarks as long as we are trying to be helpful somewhat.

I had my share of things happening - sharing my thoughts , getting judged ...maybe I'll start another topic so I won't just intrude on yours - to explain a bit of how things do work in my experience. I might have a lot to share that might be helpful to a lot of people without beating the same dead horse if you know what I mean.

It's all derived from my own personal experience and is my oppinion.

I'll do that soon You keep us updated of your own journey here aswell.
Jeah and thread isn’t just for my private diary!

Good when many participate and write, honestly and with honest opinions of course!

I would say you’ve been on fire because you’re also clearly “familiar with the subject”!

A warm thank you for participating in this thread - and hope you continue to participate with others!

Alizée 💜