Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-20-2009, 03:29 AM
Century old child!

wildfire is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hahaa! s'matter of fact, i got yelled at for buying her albums by my mom.. she said it was a waste of money seeing as how i download the rest of my music for free. i simply said the generic "you don't understand" defense. which is true!

You shouldn't download music for free. its a shame that a parent endorses the theft of artistic and intellectual property and scolds you when you legitimately buy. Its too bad a generation is growing up with the sense of entitlement of free music. Sorry for the hard words, but this old fart was raised on buying LP's and treating them as heirlooms... I wonder of the lack of a physical media for music these days propagates this decline in the value of music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Let's take the Adelaide song for example. The first time I heard it I thought it to be the, if you exuse the expression, gayest shit I've ever heard. Then I started to melt little by little. Today I think it's really cute and it puts a smile to my face everytime I hear it
You were right the first time... it is the gayest, frenchiest thing heard.. but its Alizee singing it with her coy expressions... plus she luvs the '80's and purple and lets face it.. the 80's is very purple... hence gay.. I mean even the computer logos were rainbow gay! ;D

Apple:

Commodore Amiga:

Atari:

Microsoft (dangerously close... at least bi-curious!)

Last edited by wildfire; 09-20-2009 at 03:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Alizée's Future Soldier

AlizéeDuSiècle is on a distinguished road

shes just adhesive for us... In some way if i ever go see my sister in france she will teach me french hopefully so hahah i win but anyway i can also talk about alizee with my sister im sure she likes her too cant wait to meet her :P